Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
United States #1 symbol of Freedom around World (Read 1629 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Re: United States #1 symbol of Freedom around World
Reply #15 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 2:37am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:31pm:
Quote:
Anti-Communism Protesters In Hong Kong Fly AMERICAN Flags And Sing U.S. National Anthem

The United States is still the #1 symbol of freedom around the world.

Many anti-communism protesters in Hong Kong are flying the American flag and singing the U.S. National Anthem as they continue their fight against the oppressive Chinese communist government.

WATCH the powerful footage here:

Trump is the first post-war POTUS who is not the leader of the free world. MAGA doesn't include that, by definition.

BTW, the footage I saw of the protestors had them carrying the Union Jack, not the Stars and Stripes.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #16 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 3:03am

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #17 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:28pm

Raven wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:23pm:
Here's the thing America. You have to come to terms with the fact you are no longer the freest country in the world.

In fact America ranks 17th. Australia ranks 5th.

According to the Human Freedom Index the US is at 17th place. They compare economic freedoms such as freedom to trade, amount of regulations and tax levels, plus personal freedoms such as women's rights and religious freedom.

Source

That's right.
Americans might have a lot of Political Freedom to do what they want. While in such other things like Art, Economics and a few others. They are not 'Free' at all.
Considering the 'Political' population of the USA is shrinking, unlike the Art population, or Religious population - that are growing and surpassed the Political around 2000.

Free?
I know I'm 'free' to do whatever I want here in Australia.
As Agnes knows. I love my 'freedom' more than anything.
If I step overseas - then that's another story.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #18 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:39pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:28pm:
Here's the thing America. You have to come to terms with the fact you are no longer the freest country in the world.

According to the Human Freedom Index the US is at 17th place. They compare economic freedoms such as freedom to trade, amount of regulations and tax levels, plus personal freedoms such as women's rights and religious freedom.

Source

That's right.
Americans might have a lot of Political Freedom to do what they want. While in such other things like Art, Economics and a few others. They are not 'Free' at all.
Considering the 'Political' population of the USA is shrinking, unlike the Art population, or Religious population - that are growing and surpassed the Political around 2000.

Free?

Escape from Agnes. There's a story there.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:51pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:39pm:

Source

That's right.

Free?

Now you'll make a good 'sensationalist' journalist.
Considering you hate it when we take you out of context.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #20 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:03pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:51pm:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:39pm:

Source

That's right.

Free?

Now you'll make a good 'sensationalist' journalist.
Considering you hate it when we take you out of context.

The context:

"As Agnes knows. I love my 'freedom' more than anything."

Implications:

1. A relationship between Agnes and JaSin;
2. Agnes has knowledge of JaSin's (innermost) desires;
3. "Agnes knows" I love my freedom in the context implies escape from Agnes.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:08pm

Your Hostility is noted.
As always.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #22 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:18pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:08pm:
Your Hostility is noted.
As always.  Roll Eyes

Evasion and diversion are JaSin's typical tactics.

JaSin is embarrassed by the exposure of his dalliance with Agnes by his own hand and his braggadocio.
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:16pm by Laugh till you cry »  

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:04pm

Quote:
Hong Kong Protestor Pictured With a Pro-Second Amendment Sign

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/hong-kong-protestor-pictured-with-a-pro-second-ame...

Meanwhile - Liberal Americans want to throw away their Second Amendment and Freedoms.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Fools don't know how lucky they are until they throw away their freedoms and find themselves living under a dictatorship without the ability to fight back.

It's like they are begging for the second coming of Nazi Germany - but this time Nazi America.

But as Trump would say - if you don't like America the way it is - with its freedoms - THEN LEAVE!

Secondamend.png (130 KB | 14 )
Secondamend.png

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #24 - Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:30pm

Source

tax?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #25 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 12:03am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:31pm:
Quote:
Anti-Communism Protesters In Hong Kong Fly AMERICAN Flags And Sing U.S. National Anthem

The United States is still the #1 symbol of freedom around the world.

Many anti-communism protesters in Hong Kong are flying the American flag and singing the U.S. National Anthem as they continue their fight against the oppressive Chinese communist government.

WATCH the powerful footage here:

Despite some bogus claims - America is still the No 1 for freedom. But freedom needs constant work to maintain and America has been asleep. Particularly with strengthening the almost non-existent antitrust laws.

However now they're waking up, so look out lefty's - your time is coming to an end!

« Last Edit: Sep 4th, 2019 at 12:33am by Richdude »  

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print