Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29
Send Topic Print
Mohammad abused a 3 year old girl (Read 19622 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Mohammad abused a 3 year old girl
Reply #75 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:19pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:17pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:13pm:
Apparently Set. Mothra is saying it is your fault that I agree with you. She is probably now going to accuse us of 'bullying' her now.  Roll Eyes

Well i'd certainly question myself were you to agree with me.

You're on fire tonight sweetie.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #76 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:20pm

Apparently Set. Mothra is saying it is your fault that I agree with you. She is probably now going to accuse us of 'bullying' her now.  Roll Eyes

Don't bother yourself in thinking I could agree with someone who puts the atrocities of the Indian way of life before that of Trump. I wouldn't want you to confuse your already self. Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:21pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:16pm:
mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:10pm:
No comment on whether or not Gordon is obsessed, Setanta?

Surely by your criteria, he suffers OCD? No?

Does Gordon bring street poopers into every thread to diminish the acts of those who don't?

I think Gordon is so obsessed, he must start several threads a day, all in the general section where he can guarantee the most attention of course, about Indians and Muslims, which he then spends pages upon talking about poo.

I also think he brings poo into many unrelated threads.

He certainly spends more time posting about Indians, Muslims (and subsequently poo) than Greg posts about Trump. And i am aware that that is a big call.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #78 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:23pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:19pm:

Yes. She's making a good effort of it tonight. I wonder how long she'll last this time?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:24pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:23pm:

Yes. She's making a good effort of it tonight. I wonder how long she'll last this time?

You've already got more attention out of me than you usually do. I wouldn't expect it to last much longer.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #80 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:25pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:21pm:

Does Gordon bring street poopers into every thread to diminish the acts of those who don't?

I think Gordon is so obsessed, he must start several threads a day, all in the general section where he can guarantee the most attention of course, about Indians and Muslims, which he then spends pages upon talking about poo.

He certainly spends more time posting about Indians, Muslims (and subsequently poo) than Greg posts about Trump. And i am aware that that is a big call.

*JaSin pulls out the Godzilla Card and throws it on the table.

Well Mothra. You miss one very important point. Gordon posts FACTS. While Peckerhead just blabbers 'Anti' smear fictitious and FAKE MEDIA crap. BIG DIFFERENCEWink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #81 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:26pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:24pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:23pm:

You've already got more attention out of me than you usually do. I wouldn't expect it to last much longer.

ADHD. I thought so.
Along with Peckerhead and his OCD - you'll make a great pair.  Wink

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #82 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:27pm

If you want to look at someone bringing poo, bums and dick in, take a look at LTYC, another of your friends. Gordon posts news articles you don't like, he doesn't infest every thread with the likes of  Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.

So you are saying posting about Indians and Muslims subsequently means posting about poop? Cultural init. Gregg is a man obsessed, whether you want to try to diminish what he does is up to you but I can tell you, it's not a good look.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #83 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:31pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:27pm:

If you want to look at someone bringing poo, bums and dick in, take a look at LTYC, another of your friends. Gordon posts news articles you don't like, he doesn't infest every thread with the likes of  Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.

So you are saying posting about Indians and Muslims subsequently means posting about poop? Cultural init. Gregg is a man obsessed, whether you want to try to diminish what he does is up to you but I can tell you, it's not a good look.

BOOM!

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:33pm

Yeah, i reckoned that was what you'd come back with.

Amazing ... but utterly predictable.

You go Greg because you don't like him .. you support Gordon because you like him.

One has OCD, the pother is a top bloke.

Not the ball but the player.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:34pm

But you've pleases Jasin again. Kudos.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #86 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:36pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:33pm:

You go Greg because you don't like him .. you support Gordon because you like him.

Another soothsayer?

I've said many times I like and admire what Gregg does as a job. We need more doing it.
I can differentiate between that and what he does here. I don't like what he does here.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #87 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:37pm

Ahhh. But what we write here is a reflection of who we are - that's the nature of the game Mothra. You sadly have not being able to compete at such a level. To think, I thought you might have shown promise tonight.
Oh well - so long and thanks for all the fish.
*said the Orca dolphin to the member who thinks he's a whale.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:38pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:36pm:

I've said many times I like and admire what Gregg does as a job. We need more doing it.
I can differentiate between that and what he does here.

Oh? Are you suggesting you take some pride in that? As though it should be some other way?

Surely you wouldn't condone mocking people for what they did as professions would you? Is it exceptional not to do that?

Who on here does that?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #89 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:38pm

Actually, Mothra, I often just post the articles and don't even editorialise myself.

What I do is predictable but nowhere near as repetitious as what Greg does, not even in the same ballpark.

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29
Send Topic Print