Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29
Send Topic Print
Mohammad abused a 3 year old girl (Read 19633 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Mohammad abused a 3 year old girl
Reply #60 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:00pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:55pm:
mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:48pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:45pm:
mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:42pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 6:51pm:
Holdfast wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 6:44pm:
@ Greg

In this particular thread you appear to be playing to the audience after you were questioned about your persistent and repetitive rape and child sex attacks on Trump.

The fact remains that you post 10+ comments per day about it which shows manifestations of obsessive compulsive and fixated behavour. People who become fixated on someone/something often end up disappearing down some some very dark rabbit holes, and to what end, what will change by you preaching about it to a small group on a small message board?

And as I said, it's usually the most staunchly anti-gay preachers who evidently get busted with a rent boy. What you're doing is not a good look.

Personally, I reckon you should occupy your time and thoughts with things other than Donald Trump.

Holdfast.

He's only making noise because he thinks banging his drum, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, let's others off the hook somehow. After all if a creepy white guy like Trump has allegations against him it means everyone else that is not white get's a pass because, well, Trump, Trump, Trump. I know the rationale is not solid but there you have it.

I've said before i no longer understand how your mind works but if that is an example, i'm genuinely quite concerned about you.

No need, Mothra. I'd be more concerned with Gregg if I were you. OCD is not a good thing, it can be debilitating..

Psychological diagnoses now. I thought you'd been hanging around Rhino too much. Not a good influence.

It's open to the world to see, almost everyone can see he brings his drum to every thread and starts beating out his tune, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump. Not sure I've been hanging out with anyone but if that is a symptom I guess you hanging with OCD people, drunks and doxxers and clit wonderers either shows you have immeasurable compassion or you choose your friends badly.

And all the woirld can see Gordon's obsession with Indians and Muslims. How many threads a day? Never moved to global or Islam. Heaven forfend what he';'s turned EE into ... just a bitchy slag fest now. Yadda was told off for posting extremism in it the other day.

But you defend him. Why? Because you like the guy? Because you agree?

Or obsessions with fecal matter and taxis. Hours upon hours dedicated to it. All over the forum. In almost every thread.

But no, Greg citing the accusations against the leader of the free world, so often defended by those so quick to condemn on accusations alone of others on here a,d he's obsessed.

Gotcha.  I already had though. I know how it works around here.
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:06pm by mothra »  

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #61 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:01pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:57pm:
@ Greg

In this particular thread you appear to be playing to the audience after you were questioned about your persistent and repetitive rape and child sex attacks on Trump.

The fact remains that you post 10+ comments per day about it which shows manifestations of obsessive compulsive and fixated behavour. People who become fixated on someone/something often end up disappearing down some some very dark rabbit holes, and to what end, what will change by you preaching about it to a small group on a small message board?

And as I said, it's usually the most staunchly anti-gay preachers who evidently get busted with a rent boy. What you're doing is not a good look.

Personally, I reckon you should occupy your time and thoughts with things other than Donald Trump.

Holdfast.

He's only making noise because he thinks banging his drum, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, let's others off the hook somehow. After all if a creepy white guy like Trump has allegations against him it means everyone else that is not white get's a pass because, well, Trump, Trump, Trump. I know the rationale is not solid but there you have it.

I've said before i no longer understand how your mind works but if that is an example, i'm genuinely quite concerned about you.

No need, Mothra. I'd be more concerned with Gregg if I were you. OCD is not a good thing, it can be debilitating..

Psychological diagnoses now. I thought you'd been hanging around Rhino too much. Not a good influence.

You're right Set. GP wants Trump to die for 'his' sins and I'm wondering what kind of sin that might be. Roll Eyes

*Set deflects Mothra's tact for entrapement with a waft of incense from eucalyptus.
Blue Haze

You know, when you do this, they think you are a fan boi of mine, team Setanta, apparently. Personally I think you are a bit on the other side of crazy but  you knew that. There is no shortage of that here and I can't stop you but it doesn't help. I like to fight my own battles.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:01pm

@ Greg

Holdfast.

You're right Set. GP wants Trump to die for 'his' sins and I'm wondering what kind of sin that might be. Roll Eyes

*Set deflects Mothra's tact for entrapement with a waft of incense from eucalyptus.
Blue Haze

And fortuitously, validation from the likes of you is enough for Set these days.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #63 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:04pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:01pm:
@ Greg

Holdfast.

Blue Haze

And fortuitously, validation from the likes of you is enough for Set these days.

Grin And... There it is!

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:08pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:04pm:
@ Greg

Holdfast.

Blue Haze

Grin And... There it is!

I think Jasin is a typical representative of the depths you plunge.

Were you under the impression you wer in good v\company?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #65 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:09pm

@ Greg

Holdfast.

Blue Haze

Grin And... There it is!

Yep. You can tell Mothra is bitter that she can't get a slap on the back (acknowledgement for her intelligence) from her fellow Monkey Maniacs.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:10pm

No comment on whether or not Gordon is obsessed, Setanta?

Surely by your criteria, he suffers OCD? No?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:12pm

Jasin i have never required anybody's support or validation. And i don't do cheer squads.

But i call out bullying when i see it. And no bully will stop me.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #68 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:12pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:08pm:
@ Greg

Holdfast.

Blue Haze

Grin And... There it is!

I think Jasin is a typical representative of the depths you plunge.

Were you under the impression you wer in good v\company?

You seem to be impressed by the company you keep, doxxers, liars, forum destroyers but they have an excuse so all good, they couldn't help themselves and the others deserved it. Me, I'm happy to be alone. I prefer it, I'm not much of a team player. On the other hand it's not my fault if others agree with what I say.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:12pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:10pm:

So you put the 'allegations' against Trump as something far more YUCK and abhorrent than what is happening in India and by Indians around the world?

You just buried yourself in my book Mothra. Too smart for your own good - typical 'over-achiever' which lets this country down.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:13pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:12pm:

So you put the 'allegations' against Trump as something far more YUCK and abhorrent than what is happening in India and by Indians around the world?

You just buried yourself in my book Mothra. Too smart for your own good - typical 'over-achiever' which lets this country down.

Where did i say that, you raving idiot?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #71 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:13pm

Apparently Set. Mothra is saying it is your fault that I agree with you. She is probably now going to accuse us of 'bullying' her now.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #72 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:15pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:13pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:12pm:

Where did i say that, you raving idiot?

*as she stares at her computer in disbelief pulling her already thin hair from her head in raving mad frustration.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #73 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:16pm

Does Gordon bring street poopers into every thread to diminish the acts of those who don't?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:17pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:13pm:
Apparently Set. Mothra is saying it is your fault that I agree with you. She is probably now going to accuse us of 'bullying' her now.  Roll Eyes

Well i'd certainly question myself were you to agree with me.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29
Send Topic Print