Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 
Send Topic Print
Mohammad abused a 3 year old girl (Read 19640 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Mohammad abused a 3 year old girl
Reply #420 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 9:17am

rhino wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 11:28pm:
mothra wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 6:33pm:
rhino wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 6:18pm:
mothra wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 4:14pm:
rhino wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 2:45pm:
mothra wrote on Sep 2nd, 2019 at 12:55am:

There is no genetic superiority, as you astonishingly claim, through Europeans nearly killing themselves a few times over. In fact, a good proportion of those who survived were inbred little runts who's daddy owned huge tracts of land and could afford to get out of town.

If anyt advantage was gained, it mat have been through some resistance to the bubonic plague. Not much use now, not since penicillin. Not much else to speak of.

You'd know that if you had even the vaguest idea of the science you're citing.

Well thats not true. They have traced current day Europeans with apparent immunity to HIV to ancestors who survived the plague. Its apparent that at least for some, surviving the plague did pass down immunity to HIV.
You did a thesis on this?  Shocked

That is just a theory, dear. Nobody knows what causes CCR5-delta. Smallpox is another theory.

However, this does not confer 'superiority' over people without that allele in any way but one .. and it's certainly not present in enough people of European descent (of even uniquely in people of European descent) to claim superiority of those people over blacks.

Like all science you cite, you understand it poorly.
Lol, the theory of relativity is a theory too. There is zero doubt HIV immunity has been passed down, just like the sickle cell anemia mutation in blacks. You just got owned.  Wink

Of copurse it's passed down you imbecile. Nobody has suggested otherwise.

What is very much in question is the reason CCR5-delta first occurred. There are numerous theories but it is generally considered to be traced to Sweden 700 odd years ago. The Black Death as a source of stimulation is merely theorised.

Like i said, poor understanding of science
Not in question, comprehensively proved. You need to do a little research.

Oh it has not. What's more it cannot be comprehensively proven.

For the third time, you have absolutely no idea about the science you're citing.

You shouldn't just make things up.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #421 - Sep 4th, 2019 at 8:30pm

Stone age meets 1788 A.D..

Of course there were going to be some problems between two groups of people who were about 45000 years apart in knowledge and understanding.

The 1788 group were bound to succeed in the various disquiets as they occurred, for the simple fact that they were nearly 50000 years ahead in knowledge and intellect, the Aboriginal people have only themselves to blame for their own backwardness.

Its long overdue for the aboriginal to take responsibility for their own difficulties, join the 21st century because that's where we are like it or not.

The aboriginal has been a very useful tool for the loony left programme of hate whitey and blame him for everything.

It hasn't helped the aboriginals, they are at the top of the tree when it comes to child abuse, s.t.d.s, wife bashing, general lawbreaking.

The way up for them is the exact opposite of all the leftard crap they let rule them now.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #422 - Sep 5th, 2019 at 5:14am

moses wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 8:30pm:
Stone age meets 1788 A.D..

Of course there were going to be some problems between two groups of people who were about 45000 years apart in knowledge and understanding.

The 1788 group were bound to succeed in the various disquiets as they occurred, for the simple fact that they were nearly 50000 years ahead in knowledge and intellect, the Aboriginal people have only themselves to blame for their own backwardness.

Its long overdue for the aboriginal to take responsibility for their own difficulties, join the 21st century because that's where we are like it or not.

The aboriginal has been a very useful tool for the loony left programme of hate whitey and blame him for everything.

It hasn't helped the aboriginals, they are at the top of the tree when it comes to child abuse, s.t.d.s, wife bashing, general lawbreaking.

The way up for them is the exact opposite of all the leftard crap they let rule them now.

Please get it right

It's PRE-STONE AGE, they didn't even have the technological know how to lash a rock to a stick.

But some sychophants, want us to believe they had villages,  aquaculture and agriculture.

Get it right people, they were, and still are, 1 step away from monkeys.

And if they breed with Somalis, they will be the first human to actually go backward in evolution, fact to monkeys.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #423 - Sep 5th, 2019 at 6:38am

Boongs and Nig Nogs, eh? What do you think, Setanta?

Are they a step back on the evolutionary scale to the monkey genus? Should our doctors become trained in vetinary science? Should we develop a new biological category for this emerging species?

We're just interested in the science if you don't mind. We'll leave the ethical analysis to the experts.

FD?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #424 - Sep 5th, 2019 at 4:42pm

They are human beings whose culture is about 50000 years behind the people of the 21st century, there are some humans here also who are still in the 7th century A.D., while others have come here and are a real crime problem they simply don't want to fit in.

All in all the problematic social situation we are facing now, is the direct result of leftard social engineering.

It will not get any better and only exacerbate if we don't start to go in the opposite direction to the one we are rushing into now.

The leftwing is destroying us.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #425 - Sep 5th, 2019 at 8:44pm

moses wrote on Sep 5th, 2019 at 4:42pm:
They are human beings whose culture is about 50000 years behind the people of the 21st century, there are some humans here also who are still in the 7th century A.D., while others have come here and are a real crime problem they simply don't want to fit in.

All in all the problematic social situation we are facing now, is the direct result of leftard social engineering.

It will not get any better and only exacerbate if we don't start to go in the opposite direction to the one we are rushing into now.

I agree, Secret. Why should Boongs be treated like the first inhabitants of this country? They invented a stick.

I think Tony Abbott has a lot to answer for with his leftard constitutional reform nonsense.

You?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #426 - Sep 5th, 2019 at 9:04pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 5th, 2019 at 8:44pm:
moses wrote on Sep 5th, 2019 at 4:42pm:

I agree, Secret. Why should Boongs be treated like the first inhabitants of this country? They invented a stick.

I think Tony Abbott has a lot to answer for with his leftard constitutional reform nonsense.

You?

Despite being in the Czech Republic you're still posting your usual crap? Did they run out of beer, or are you really in the back room of your little G'ville fibro?

IBI

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #427 - Sep 6th, 2019 at 1:21pm

Quote:

You?

It's got sweet fanny adams to do with inventing sticks etc..

What's the big deal about not having the ability to progress with the people who did advance and were living an 18th century A.D. life?

Heeding the loony leftard social engineering programme    has kept them in the stone age.

The answer to their problems (and there are many) is to, learn english as a first language, go out and get a job, be responsible for your own failures, don't play the victim game.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #428 - Sep 6th, 2019 at 1:24pm

moses wrote on Sep 6th, 2019 at 1:21pm:
Quote:

You?

It's got sweet fanny adams to do with inventing sticks etc..

What's the big deal about not having the ability to progress with the people who did advance and were living an 18th century A.D. life?

Heeding the loony leftard social engineering programme    has kept them in the stone age.

The answer to their problems (and there are many) is to, learn english as a first language, go out and get a job, be responsible for your own failures, don't play the victim game.

I had no idea why he addressed that to me. 

I think last night he was just overjoyed someone was finally talking to him and the excitement it got away from him a bit.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #429 - Sep 6th, 2019 at 4:35pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 12:59am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 4th, 2019 at 12:02am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 4:59pm:
Valkie wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 4:47pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 4:33pm:
moses wrote on Sep 3rd, 2019 at 4:23pm:
Quote:
Apart from whinging about having their land taken and forced into slavery, yes.

I think the dark man of Africa and the Arabs were into the slavery game eons before the white-man got in on it.

Yes, but it's our blacks who keep complaining about it.

When in Rome, eh?

A total waste of time trying to enslave abbos.

They are too damn lazy.

Oh, I don't know. They did pretty well mustering cattle for flour and tobacco.

Alcohol's a great motivator too, Matty. They can be paid in metho.

Just remember they weren't the only ones.. many a White family was living on a property, working for the boss, and getting handouts of rations .....

Not one. We're not that stupid. The Boongs had their pay taken by the Protection Board.

Too bad, too sad. They only would have spent it on grog anyway.

Many points in what you say - but many families were indeed on properties on handouts from The Boss and rations.. you can't just cover that over by refusing to say it happened.  At least the Boongistas had their money preserved by some government board that accepted fees in return...

Kind of Aboriginal Super eaten away by fees, eh?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #430 - Sep 6th, 2019 at 4:37pm

".. out there.. sometimes.. things get a little confused.... he's operating without any civilised constraint....."

"We want you to go up to the head of the Do Long river.... and.. ahhhh .. terminate the colonel's command."

"Terminate....... the colonel?"

"With extreme prejudice...."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #431 - Sep 6th, 2019 at 5:56pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Sep 6th, 2019 at 4:35pm:
Quote:

I think the dark man of Africa and the Arabs were into the slavery game eons before the white-man got in on it.

When in Rome, eh?

They are too damn lazy.

Just remember they weren't the only ones.. many a White family was living on a property, working for the boss, and getting handouts of rations .....

Not one. We're not that stupid. The Boongs had their pay taken by the Protection Board.

Many points in what you say - but many families were indeed on properties on handouts from The Boss and rations.. you can't just cover that over by refusing to say it happened.  At least the Boongistas had their money preserved by some government board that accepted fees in return...

Whites were not paid in rations, dear. Not after they got rid of convicts, anyway. For a start, that would be illegal.

Boongs were not subject to labour laws. What do you think the 67 referendum was about?

But I love your claim that the protection board's just took a small fee in return. Most of them took everything.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #432 - Sep 7th, 2019 at 7:41pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 6th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
Quote:

When in Rome, eh?

They are too damn lazy.

Whites were not paid in rations, dear. Not after they got rid of convicts, anyway. For a start, that would be illegal.

Boongs were not subject to labour laws. What do you think the 67 referendum was about?

But I love your claim that the protection board's just took a small fee in return. Most of them took everything.

I thought you were into the whole sarcasm thing? Surely it's bigoted if others do it.  Undecided

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #433 - Sep 8th, 2019 at 1:05am

Setanta wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 7:41pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 6th, 2019 at 5:56pm:
Quote:

When in Rome, eh?

They are too damn lazy.

I thought you were into the whole sarcasm thing?

I have no idea what you're talking about, dear.

Not racist by any chsnce, are you?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #434 - Sep 8th, 2019 at 3:36am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 8th, 2019 at 1:05am:
Setanta wrote on Sep 7th, 2019 at 7:41pm:
I thought you were into the whole sarcasm thing?

I have no idea what you're talking about, dear.

Not racist by any chsnce, are you?

I think that Setanta is saying that if you call call them Nig Nogs, why can't Grap?

You know he means nothing by it.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 
Send Topic Print