Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29
Send Topic Print
Mohammad abused a 3 year old girl (Read 19814 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Mohammad abused a 3 year old girl
Reply #105 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:07pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:59pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:50pm:
mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:43pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:40pm:
mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:38pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:36pm:
mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:33pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:27pm:
mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:21pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:16pm:
mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:10pm:
No comment on whether or not Gordon is obsessed, Setanta?

Surely by your criteria, he suffers OCD? No?

Does Gordon bring street poopers into every thread to diminish the acts of those who don't?

I think Gordon is so obsessed, he must start several threads a day, all in the general section where he can guarantee the most attention of course, about Indians and Muslims, which he then spends pages upon talking about poo.

I also think he brings poo into many unrelated threads.

He certainly spends more time posting about Indians, Muslims (and subsequently poo) than Greg posts about Trump. And i am aware that that is a big call.

If you want to look at someone bringing poo, bums and dick in, take a look at LTYC, another of your friends. Gordon posts news articles you don't like, he doesn't infest every thread with the likes of  Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.

So you are saying posting about Indians and Muslims subsequently means posting about poop? Cultural init. Gregg is a man obsessed, whether you want to try to diminish what he does is up to you but I can tell you, it's not a good look.

Trump, Trump,

Yeah, i reckoned that was what you'd come back with.

Amazing ... but utterly predictable.

You go Greg because you don't like him .. you support Gordon because you like him.

Not the ball but the player.

I've said many times I like and admire what Gregg does as a job. We need more doing it.
I can differentiate between that and what he does here.

Oh? Are you suggesting you take some pride in that? As though it should be some other way?

Surely you wouldn't condone mocking people for what they did as professions would you? Is it exceptional not to do that?

Who on here does that?

Are you saying everyone should be admired for the work they do?

What kind of lunatic rabbit hole are you jumping dowen>?

You don't like Greg, irrespective of what he does fore a living. He talks back to you. You don't like that.

You much prefer it when people look up to you. You'll settle for them looking you in the eye but there's absolutely no question you don't like being challenged. You get really nasty.

Another quality you share with Gordon.

I don't like how Gregg behaves here. I don't like his weasel words. He was leaving when Trump won, he was leaving when the Liberals won here. He's a liar and a reneger who's words mean nothing. That you support that kind of behaviour is telling. He never needed to make those deals, but he did. A man that can't keep his word is worth absolutely nothing and deserves pillorying..

What a pathetic reason to activate an an actual war with someone over.

I couldn't give a flying bugger about a goddamn forum empty bet. Who seriously gives a poo?

And the utter filth that is written on here ..the foulness, the abuse, the overt bullying, the hate speech ... Greg does none of that.

If i side with him at all it is over those principles alone. All the people i support do not behave in the manner described above.

I find those behaviours unacceptable in the extreme and consider that they are totally killing the forum.

Greg is indeed repetitious but to my mind, that is a far lesser crime.

Not to yours though, evidently. Although i am certain that is not the primary cause of your contention with him.

You just choose not to see the faults in your friends. It's convenient to do so. You go gurl. Me? I expect higher standards from someone I would consider a friend and I don't have many people I consider friends. I'm extremely picky. I can't be Aussie's friend for example, he would want me to fall on my sword for his benefit. Not something a friend would ask. My only choice in that situation is to consider him an enemy. He doesn't have my best interests in heart as a friend would, but his own.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:12pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:07pm:
You just choose not to see the faults in your friends. It's convenient to do so. You go gurl. Me? I expect higher standards from someone I would consider a friend and I don't have many people I consider friends. I'm extremely picky.

No Setanta. I'll say it again; i see their flaws but i don't find them as objectionable as bigotry, hate speech, overt bullying, taunting over personal tragedy or disability and fouls and constant abuse.

Nobody i support does those things.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #107 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:13pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:12pm:
You just choose not to see the faults in your friends. It's convenient to do so. You go gurl. Me? I expect higher standards from someone I would consider a friend and I don't have many people I consider friends. I'm extremely picky.

No Setanta. I'll say it again; i see their flaws but i don't find them as objectionable as bigotry, hate speech, overt bullying, taunting over personal tragedy or disability and fouls and constant abuse.

Not that you choose you see.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:16pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:13pm:

No Setanta. That won't work. It's what i see. I do not wear blinkers.

I simply have different values to you. Well at least, since yours changed.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #109 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:17pm

Now who would I support?
Trump or an Indian child molester?
Well we know that Indians molesting children is a 'fact'.
Happens in the millions out of the Billion plus number of them.
I guess molesting children is the fastest way to becoming the largest group of people in the world by population.
Apparently Trump only has allegations against him by just his Political opponents.
Or maybe they (the Media) and its supporters like you could only hope that little Ranga Man would disempower himself as a President and fall from grace into poverty and child rape to make Ranga's the most accelerated population growth in North America?

Maybe his nickname in College was the Sherminator?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #110 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:19pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:16pm:

Yes you do liar. You're a Media crony who loved Pope John Paul because he smiled for the cameras while turning a blind eye to the Spiders in the Church. Then you attack Pope Benedict as a Nazi, Racist, etc - because, like Trump, he won't smile for your cameras as he got busy trying to 'cleanse' the Church of its Spiders (with not much support).

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #111 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:21pm

Gaslighting again?

My values and views have not changed. I'm still that same person. You can crap on as much as you wish, you know people don't change overnight. Some here have, if you like, hardened my heart and they seem to be the same people you call friends.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:24pm

Your values are pretend values for appearance sake, at least Setantas values are real. And "overt bullying"? Exactly the  tactic you are trying to pull here.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:28pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:21pm:

Gaslighting again?

My values and views have not changed. I'm still that same person. You can crap on as much as you wish, you know people don't change overnight. Some here have, if you like, hardened my heart and they seem to be the same people you call friends.

Told you you'd been hanging out with Rhino too long and like him, you';ve been on a roll misdiagnosing and mislabeling.

And i've not once called out 'tag team'. I leave that, as so much these days, to you.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #114 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:32pm

Lol, Im rarely on the same topic as Setanta and I certainly dont agree with a lot of his opinion, but I can see straight through you Mothra and after  all, this is a public forum. Not a private PM battle. your denials about your behavour are just as convincing as trumps by the way.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #115 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:32pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:28pm:

Gaslighting again?

Told you you'd been hanging out with Rhino too long and like him, you';ve been on a roll misdiagnosing and mislabeling.

And i've not once called out 'tag team'. I leave that, as so much these days, to you.

Gaslighting again? Have I mentioned your tag teaming poop fling troupe tonight? No. you've gone solo, good on you.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #116 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:36pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:32pm:

Gaslighting again?

Gaslighting again? Have I mentioned your tag teaming poop fling troupe tonight? No. you've gone solo, good on you.

Oh i'm sure if anyone agreed with me, you'd say it was a tag team. Or call someone a lap dog.

You much prefer being in the majority. You followed your values down river and found it.

What's that thing about big fish in little ponds?

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:39pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:43pm:
What does Pecker do for a job?
No wait - don't tell me!
A Gay Artist who likes painting nude pictures from Straight Nude Models like myself.  Grin Cheesy

*MC Hammer: "You can't touch this!" Cool

Pecca is a houso living on centrelink.

How can he have a job when he is posting crap here 24/7?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:45pm

i believe he works for the government is some role as a labour organiser or mediator. Fair Work maybe? I wonder if their code of conduct would clash with some of his posting here? I would suggest they have no idea what a vile and perverted individual he portrays here.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #119 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:48pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:36pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:32pm:

Gaslighting again?

Oh i'm sure if anyone agreed with me, you'd say it was a tag team. Or call someone a lap dog.

You much prefer being in the majority. You followed your values down river and found it.

What's that thing about big fish in little ponds?

I prefer being alone. You know this unless you think I'm full of shyte. I don't need help and never have.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29
Send Topic Print