Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29
Send Topic Print
Mohammad abused a 3 year old girl (Read 19624 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: Mohammad abused a 3 year old girl
Reply #90 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:40pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:38pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:36pm:
mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:33pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:27pm:
mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:21pm:
Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:16pm:
mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:10pm:
No comment on whether or not Gordon is obsessed, Setanta?

Surely by your criteria, he suffers OCD? No?

Does Gordon bring street poopers into every thread to diminish the acts of those who don't?

I think Gordon is so obsessed, he must start several threads a day, all in the general section where he can guarantee the most attention of course, about Indians and Muslims, which he then spends pages upon talking about poo.

I also think he brings poo into many unrelated threads.

He certainly spends more time posting about Indians, Muslims (and subsequently poo) than Greg posts about Trump. And i am aware that that is a big call.

If you want to look at someone bringing poo, bums and dick in, take a look at LTYC, another of your friends. Gordon posts news articles you don't like, he doesn't infest every thread with the likes of  Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.

So you are saying posting about Indians and Muslims subsequently means posting about poop? Cultural init. Gregg is a man obsessed, whether you want to try to diminish what he does is up to you but I can tell you, it's not a good look.

Trump, Trump,

Yeah, i reckoned that was what you'd come back with.

Amazing ... but utterly predictable.

You go Greg because you don't like him .. you support Gordon because you like him.

Not the ball but the player.

I've said many times I like and admire what Gregg does as a job. We need more doing it.
I can differentiate between that and what he does here.

Oh? Are you suggesting you take some pride in that? As though it should be some other way?

Surely you wouldn't condone mocking people for what they did as professions would you? Is it exceptional not to do that?

Who on here does that?

Are you saying everyone should be admired for the work they do?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:40pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:38pm:
Actually, Mothra, I often just post the articles and don't even editorialise myself.

What I do is predictable but nowhere near as repetitious as what Greg does, not even in the same ballpark.

Oh you're tremendously more boring and repetitive. What's more, you give away just how much of your life you dedicate to having reasons to have your name in lights on a pissy little message board.

You're beyond pathetic.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #92 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:43pm

What does Pecker do for a job?
No wait - don't tell me!
A Gay Artist who likes painting nude pictures from Straight Nude Models like myself.  Grin Cheesy

*MC Hammer: "You can't touch this!" Cool

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #93 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:43pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:40pm:
Actually, Mothra, I often just post the articles and don't even editorialise myself.

What I do is predictable but nowhere near as repetitious as what Greg does, not even in the same ballpark.

Oh you're tremendously more boring and repetitive. What's more, you give away just how much of your life you dedicate to having reasons to have your name in lights on a pissy little message board.

You're beyond pathetic.

And you're a fake and a fraud. Proved many times.  Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:43pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:40pm:

Does Gordon bring street poopers into every thread to diminish the acts of those who don't?

I think Gordon is so obsessed, he must start several threads a day, all in the general section where he can guarantee the most attention of course, about Indians and Muslims, which he then spends pages upon talking about poo.

He certainly spends more time posting about Indians, Muslims (and subsequently poo) than Greg posts about Trump. And i am aware that that is a big call.

If you want to look at someone bringing poo, bums and dick in, take a look at LTYC, another of your friends. Gordon posts news articles you don't like, he doesn't infest every thread with the likes of  Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump.

So you are saying posting about Indians and Muslims subsequently means posting about poop? Cultural init. Gregg is a man obsessed, whether you want to try to diminish what he does is up to you but I can tell you, it's not a good look.

Trump, Trump,

You go Greg because you don't like him .. you support Gordon because you like him.

I've said many times I like and admire what Gregg does as a job. We need more doing it.

Oh? Are you suggesting you take some pride in that? As though it should be some other way?

Surely you wouldn't condone mocking people for what they did as professions would you? Is it exceptional not to do that?

Who on here does that?

What kind of lunatic rabbit hole are you jumping dowen>?

You don't like Greg, irrespective of what he does fore a living. He talks back to you. You don't like that.

You much prefer it when people look up to you. You'll settle for them looking you in the eye but there's absolutely no question you don't like being challenged. You get really nasty.

Another quality you share with Gordon.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #95 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:45pm

You're beyond pathetic.

And yet - you just 'Replicated' Gordon's, Mine & Set's opinion of Peckerhead.
Do you perform with Snakes in Clubs Mothra? You see - I'm from the Board of Animal Rights and Abuses and we're doing a survey...

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:45pm

Gordon wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:43pm:

You're beyond pathetic.

Nope. I live a life of ethical integrity. It's what bugs you most about me, remember?

Proven many times. It's why you put so much effort into ridiculing and undermining me.

IO make you feel bad about yourself, right Gordy?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #97 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:47pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:43pm:

Trump, Trump,

Who on here does that?

You don't like Greg, irrespective of what he does fore a living. He talks back to you. You don't like that.

You much prefer it when people look up to you. You'll settle for them looking you in the eye but there's absolutely no question you don't like being challenged. You get really nasty.

She's loosing it. She's cracking. She's pulling at her already thin hair again.  Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #98 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:50pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:45pm:
Gordon wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:43pm:

You're beyond pathetic.

Nope. I live a life of ethical integrity. It's what bugs you most about me, remember?

Proven many times. It's why you put so much effort into ridiculing and undermining me.

IO make you feel bad about yourself, right Gordy?

Nah, you just like to sneer at people who don't meet your level of fake feelgood bullsht.

You wouldn't even be seen dead in the same airport as people who go to Bali.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #99 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:50pm

Trump, Trump,

Who on here does that?

I don't like how Gregg behaves here. I don't like his weasel words. He was leaving when Trump won, he was leaving when the Liberals won here. He's a liar and a reneger who's words mean nothing. That you support that kind of behaviour is telling. He never needed to make those deals, but he did. A man that can't keep his word is worth absolutely nothing and deserves pillorying..

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:57pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:47pm:

Trump, Trump,

Who on here does that?

She's loosing it. She's cracking. She's pulling at her already thin hair again.  Grin
shes desperately trying to gaslight Setanta. I get the feeling shes had some success with these tactics previously. its not me, its you.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:59pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:50pm:

Trump, Trump,

Who on here does that?

I don't like how Gregg behaves here. I don't like his weasel words. He was leaving when Trump won, he was leaving when the Liberals won here. He's a liar and a reneger who's words mean nothing. That you support that kind of behaviour is telling. He never needed to make those deals, but he did. A man that can't keep his word is worth absolutely nothing and deserves pillorying..

What a pathetic reason to activate an an actual war with someone over.

I couldn't give a flying bugger about a goddamn forum empty bet. Who seriously gives a poo?

And the utter filth that is written on here ..the foulness, the abuse, the overt bullying, the hate speech ... Greg does none of that.

If i side with him at all it is over those principles alone. All the people i support do not behave in the manner described above.

I find those behaviours unacceptable in the extreme and consider that they are totally killing the forum.

Greg is indeed repetitious but to my mind, that is a far lesser crime.

Not to yours though, evidently. Although i am certain that is not the primary cause of your contention with him.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:01pm

rhino wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:57pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:47pm:

Trump, Trump,

Who on here does that?

shes desperately trying to gaslight Setanta. I get the feeling shes had some success with these tactics previously. its not me, its you.

Seriously, look the word up. It's the third time in a week i've seen you use it wrong.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #103 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:05pm

*Calls Eggboy. "Mate. Could you do a job for us and go egg a woman called Mothra. She might swing her handbag at ya once she realises that the yoke is on her."

*"...but watch out. She might have some Kid-Pinners protecting her."
  Wink

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #104 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:07pm

mothra wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:01pm:

Seriously, look the word up. It's the third time in a week i've seen you use it wrong.

Lol. Cant help yourself even when you get called on it, its in your DNA. I think you need Pecca here to help you pretend youve won some kind of a point here.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29
Send Topic Print