Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Epstein Death, 'More Likely A Homicide Than A Sui (Read 2422 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Epstein Death, 'More Likely A Homicide Than A Sui
Reply #15 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:16pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:13pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 5:37pm:
Epstein got a job as a teacher at a private school without any qualifications or experience. The headaster who gave him the job was William Barr's father.

another pedo drawn into the scandal. Was Barr involved? We've already seen that there are no legal limits he won cross so... maybe.

Now that's not fair. These people cross paths, that's all. It's like that at the top.

So what if Mr Trump's Attorney General and Labor Secretary were nice to this Epstein fellow? Maybe they felt sorry for him, have you ever thought of that?

You leftards have no empathy or compassion, you know. You like to kick a man when he's down.

Well, he's dead now, so I imagine the leftards are over the moon. The rest of us - decent patriotic people - want to let him rest in peace.

Time to move on, leftards.

and then we find that the Special Counsel that was so harsh on Bill Clinton was....  Epsteins defence lawyer.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:22pm

longweekend58 wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:16pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:13pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 5:37pm:
Epstein got a job as a teacher at a private school without any qualifications or experience. The headaster who gave him the job was William Barr's father.

another pedo drawn into the scandal. Was Barr involved? We've already seen that there are no legal limits he won cross so... maybe.

Now that's not fair. These people cross paths, that's all. It's like that at the top.

So what if Mr Trump's Attorney General and Labor Secretary were nice to this Epstein fellow? Maybe they felt sorry for him, have you ever thought of that?

You leftards have no empathy or compassion, you know. You like to kick a man when he's down.

Well, he's dead now, so I imagine the leftards are over the moon. The rest of us - decent patriotic people - want to let him rest in peace.

Time to move on, leftards.

and then we find that the Special Counsel that was so harsh on Bill Clinton was....  Epsteins defence lawyer.

That's just a coincidence. He probably works for all sorts of hard-working rich people.

Anyway, what Clinton did was appalling - clearly sexual abuse. The American people won't stomach that sort of thing, it's just a fact. Instead of moaning and complaining all the time, you leftards should learn from positive, "can-do" men like Mr Trump.

DRAIN THE SWAMP.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #17 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:38pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 5:50pm:
Rider wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 5:47pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 9:40am:
The only thing I've seen that might put to strangulation is that in hanging the hyoid bone doesn't frequently break but in strangulation it does.

The key phrase being doesn't frequently break.

Modern goal, wonder who came in and installed the hook in the ceiling lol.....

Beggars belief, doesn't it?

I'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, however, this man was murdered.

Nothing will ever convince me otherwise.

I'd be happy with verified independent evidence. Knowing who the ME is does nothing to inspire....

Question everything, trust no one, verify everything. Apparently that makes you a conspiracy theorist....lol....wearing that badge proudly n loudly.

Swallow the official narrative, believe the lame stream...you gonna be enslaved then dead, maybe not that order.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 8:26pm

JEFFREY Epstein had a provocative portrait of Bill Clinton in a dress and heels hanging in his New York mansion, reports claim.

The paedo, 66, appears to have adorned his $56million (£44million) townhouse with a painting of the ex-president reclining in the Oval Office

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 8:30pm

Frank wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 8:26pm:
JEFFREY Epstein had a provocative portrait of Bill Clinton in a dress and heels hanging in his New York mansion, reports claim.

The paedo, 66, appears to have adorned his $56million (£44million) townhouse with a painting of the ex-president reclining in the Oval Office

https://vladtepesblog.com/wp-content/uploads//2019/08/bwrjggvrzgg31.jpg

Yes.

And his best friend - Donald Trump - is accused of raping a child with Jefferey.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #20 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 8:31pm

Rider wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:38pm:
I'd be happy with verified independent evidence. Knowing who the ME is does nothing to inspire....

Question everything, trust no one, verify everything. Apparently that makes you a conspiracy theorist....lol....wearing that badge proudly n loudly.

I don't think that's a fair assessment.

Question everythying, trust no one, verify everything.  That's how you get to the truth.

The problem that leads to conspiracy theories is the last part, verify everything.

In the age of the Internet, everyone seems to think they can verify everything from a Google search.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #21 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 8:39pm

The same artists Bush painting is also great,

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 8:54pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 8:39pm:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EB-fkLEWsAEoUaM.jpg

Sooooo......  which one would you leave your daughter with, if you had to decide on the basis of those pictures alone?

You guys are remarkably stupid, I am always surprised just how mentally simple, negligible really,  you lot are. Thick is the word.

You lefty mongs are thick like cement immersed in treacle. Thick and repulsive.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #23 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 8:57pm

Frank wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 8:54pm:

Sooooo......  which one would you leave your daughter with, if you had to decide on the basis of those pictures alone?

You guys are remarkably stupid, I am always surprised just how mentally simple, negligible really,  you lot are. Thick is the word.

None, but especially not Clinton.

Also, you're not the picture of mental health or rationality yourself mate.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 9:19pm

Frank wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 8:26pm:

https://vladtepesblog.com/wp-content/uploads//2019/08/bwrjggvrzgg31.jpg

Take that leftards. Looks like your hero's a dirty old transvestite - like that ridiculous African fellow, Michelle Obama.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 9:29pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 8:57pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 8:54pm:

None, but especially not Clinton.

Also, you're not the picture of mental health or rationality yourself mate.

Yes, but one must take culture into consideration. The old boy, you see, flew here. He's an NESBer (I think that's the correct term). We invited him in to enliven and enrich our backward Antipodean culture.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #26 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 11:17pm

It was most likely the RUSSIANS - its well known that Trump is a RUSSIAN asset and that his supporters are too.  Cheesy

With that kind of influence is it any wonder that the CFR, Trilateral member, FED grantee and dirt merchant, Epstein would be a threat to Vlad.

With that left wing logic - anything's possible.

What really happened to Epstein?

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 11:26pm

Richdude wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 11:17pm:

so laf. According you and your ilk, the Clintons control Trump's prison system.
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2019 at 12:49am by AiA »  

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #28 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 12:32am

Richdude wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 11:17pm:

Mark Dice? That's the best you can come up with, artard? Now I know for certain you on welfare, are over 40 and still live with your parents.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #29 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:52am

SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 8:31pm:
Rider wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:38pm:

I don't think that's a fair assessment.

Question everythying, trust no one, verify everything.  That's how you get to the truth.

The problem that leads to conspiracy theories is the last part, verify everything.

In the age of the Internet, everyone seems to think they can verify everything from a Google search.

Lol...kangamong thinks google can be trusted. Google has form, massive form. Kanga thinks spreading misinformation is good....do you get tuned up at mk ultratune too?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print