Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Rape & Incest Are Good and Necessary (Read 6517 times)
SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Re: Rape & Incest Are Good and Necessary
Reply #90 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 11:48am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:58am:
The left's obsession with trump's sex life requires some examination

No, it doesn't.

Trump has always flaunted his sex life to the world as a measure of overcompensating.

Not only has he had to use his inherited wealth to do so, he's also had to pay women for the privilege and use the power that wealth has allowed him to ammas to exploit and abuse sexually women.

If anything needs examining it's why he's been able to escape accountability for so long, if not legally at least in the minds of his supporters.

They're all high and mighty about many things, but turn a blind eye to Trump.  It really hurts anything they take a stand on if they're able to be so selective in where they apply their outrage.

I know you think because he's an Alpha he can get away with it, but the issue is far more complex than that because as evidenced by his behaviour, he's not even a beta male, he's an omega who that has money, that's it.

Even betas will take responsibility, but everything about Trump is fake.  His wealth, his success, his intelligence and that's ignoring his physical appearance or the lies he tells on a daily basis.

Not even the thin veneer he's donned is an alpha.  He's always lived his life trying to project his idea, a poor man's idea, of what a rich and successful man is.

If he wasn't so shallow he'd be his own man, not this highly orchestrated facade that we've seen day in day out since the 80s.

Perhaps those who still think he's a lady killing alpha male need some examination also.
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2019 at 11:53am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 12:04pm

Frank wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 9:39pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 15th, 2019 at 7:50am:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1a/a9/79/1aa9797af3ad04deec452644517b331e.jpg

creepy: unpleasant and making you feel uncomfortable, especially because of sexual behaviour that is not wanted or not appropriate.

You are a deformed creep of the first order, Turd. An eternal snake type: your head has to be ground into the dirt again and again, through the ages.

Good point, old boy. That's just what Goldstein said in 1984.

The future is a jackboot stomping on a human face, no?

Always absolutely never ever.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 12:22pm

Trump seems a  fairly eccentric guy
he certainly not your stereotypical politician so it's obviously not going to be hard to find ample things to criticize about him

The smart thing that trump does and he has done it with his sexual exploits as well is to just put his hand up and own it

Trump knows that most of the electorate think that politicians are in it for themselves and would probably be capable of having inappropriate sexual relations

By owning it trump says I'm authentic

I first realised this was the case when I saw trump being interviewed about going to the clintons daughters wedding

They ask Hillary why Donald was invited and she said that he was a family friend
Total BS
They ask trump why he was going and he said that he was a property developer and it was very important but he had politicians whom he had a relationship with who could help him with his property development

See that's just pure genius
Put it all out in the open

And the public honestly don't mind that

The public would honestly rather trump say but he likes chasing after young girls
Then having Bill say I did not have sexual relations with that woman

Authenticity is so rare
Even if you're a weird guy
People will accept you as long as you are authentically weird

And let's face it most of the population are just bored
They are just bored and want to be entertained

Trump gets that
He gets them
He is off the scale in terms of his gut instincts and emotional intelligence

So true, dear. Mr Trump owned his views about grabbing them by the pussy wholeheartedly. Locker room talk.

Anyway, it's possible he never said that. They can do all sorts of things with tapes these days, believe me.

When Stormy Daniels and that other woman came out, Mr Trump made sure they were paid off. He even paid off the National Enquirer so they wouldn't tell the story.

Yes, Mr Trump's lawyer is now in jail for it all, but Mr Trump owned it. He never met those women. Well, he might have met them, but he certainly didn't have sex with them. That wouldn't have been right.

All those women who accused him of grabbing their pussies in elevators or offices or on planes? Never happened. Besides, Bill Clinton was much worse. And Hilllary once defended a rapist when she was a lawyer.

Mr Trump always owns up to his faults and peccadilloes, but cheating on his lovely wife Melania is not something he would do. As Mr Trump has always said, that would not be presidential.

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Reply #93 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 10:48pm

Unplanned" #1 Bestselling Film on Amazon

https://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/family/item/33156-unplanned-1-bestselling...

Pro-abortion advocates fought hard to keep the film from reaching audiences. In Canada, for example, Landmark, Cineplex, and Mongrel Media — three of the nation’s largest movie distributors — initially banned the film because of its “content.” When Cineplex and Landmark finally agreed to distribute the film, they announced they would not extend its weeklong run, even as moviegoers packed theaters to see the film.

“The [Motion Picture Association of America] saddled us with an ‘R’ rating, which strongly discourages much of the Christian audience, and all of the Church of Latter-day Saints from seeing our film, since they have a general prohibition against seeing “R” rated films,” he said. “It also precluded us from using the single most effective form of motion picture advertising — paid placement of our theatrical trailer before other films in theaters.”

Keeping the narrative one sided helps to make baby killing acceptable. If you think we are saving the World by not having children just look to the third world. They have no problem having several children each making up for your restraint!

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #94 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 10:57pm

he certainly not your stereotypical politician so it's obviously not going to be hard to find ample things to criticize about him

The smart thing that trump does and he has done it with his sexual exploits as well is to just put his hand up and own it

Trump knows that most of the electorate think that politicians are in it for themselves and would probably be capable of having inappropriate sexual relations

I first realised this was the case when I saw trump being interviewed about going to the clintons daughters wedding

They ask Hillary why Donald was invited and she said that he was a family friend
Total BS
They ask trump why he was going and he said that he was a property developer and it was very important but he had politicians whom he had a relationship with who could help him with his property development

The public would honestly rather trump say but he likes chasing after young girls

Authenticity is so rare

Trump gets that
He gets them

You nailed it.
I put my hand up and admit I'm not as good as my younger sibling at being a ladies man. I own it.
Yep - no 'Faking' it by Trump.
The Media is in Critical Condition.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 1:40am

Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 10:57pm:

Total BS

Authenticity is so rare

Trump gets that
He gets them

You nailed it.
I put my hand up and admit I'm not as good as my younger sibling at being a ladies man. I own it.

Exactly. That Billy Bush has a lot to answer for, no?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #96 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 7:57am

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 1:40am:
Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 10:57pm:

Total BS

Authenticity is so rare

Trump gets that
He gets them

You nailed it.

Exactly. That Billy Bush has a lot to answer for, no?

His career was ruined yet Trump became president, I think we've all suffered enough.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print