Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Rape & Incest Are Good and Necessary (Read 6522 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rape & Incest Are Good and Necessary
Reply #60 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 2:35pm

No answer? why the obsession with child rape? What thrills are you getting out of it? Strange you don t have your normal glib reply on this subject. Cat got your tongue?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 4:24pm

rhino wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 2:35pm:
No answer? why the obsession with child rape? What thrills are you getting out of it? Strange you don t have your normal glib reply on this subject. Cat got your tongue?

Are you sugggesting Greggery gets sexual thrills from child rape, Rhino?

That's a question.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 4:38pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 4:24pm:

That's a question.

Indeed, add a question mark and it becomes a question and allows you to insinuate another poster is a pedo. Something Gregg has done before.

No sympathy at all from me. The buggerwit is just having his own crap revisited upon himself.

As for the blowfly cavalry didn’t notice any buzzing when Gregg was asking questions,  Grin Grin Grin, I guess blowflys are attracted more to the side than principle.  Cool

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 5:32pm

rhino wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:05pm:
Holdfast wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 12:54pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 7:56am:
Holdfast wrote on Aug 15th, 2019 at 9:30pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 15th, 2019 at 7:50am:
[/img]

creepy: unpleasant and making you feel uncomfortable, especially because of sexual behaviour that is not wanted or not appropriate.

You're an interesting cat. Many of your posts are fine and groovy with me, you're cut form the same political cloth as I but there is something worrisome about you.

You know those preachers who drone on about homosexuality and are often caught in the company of a young man, late at night in a car down a lane-way? Classic case of The lady doth protest.

Well you make at least 10 posts about child rape and incest per day.

That to me, as I said, is worrisome.

Holdfast

If you want to say something, come out and say it.

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

It's like this. If you're on a mission to shed light on the deeds of an actual offender using valid sources, that's honorable, but posting a single frame of a father touching his daughter and implying context where it's impossible to do so is not the way to do it. In fact, it's more telling about the person making the allegations.

I'm making no accusations, but you posting that picture is worrisome. 

Holdfast.
Yes. Ive long been suspicious of Peccas focus on child rape which he mentions at least 10 times a day and completely out of context.

He repeats it in the hope that one day, you relentless cowardly trumptards will find the moral character to be repelled by it. So far, not one of you has shown the moral fibre necessary to oppose child rape by your favourite idiot.

the reason we find you trumptards beneath contempt is because you are beneath contempt. You literally excuse child rape, then criticise a tan suit.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 5:58pm

longweekend58 wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 5:32pm:
[/img]

creepy: unpleasant and making you feel uncomfortable, especially because of sexual behaviour that is not wanted or not appropriate.

You're an interesting cat. Many of your posts are fine and groovy with me, you're cut form the same political cloth as I but there is something worrisome about you.

You know those preachers who drone on about homosexuality and are often caught in the company of a young man, late at night in a car down a lane-way? Classic case of The lady doth protest.

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

It's like this. If you're on a mission to shed light on the deeds of an actual offender using valid sources, that's honorable, but posting a single frame of a father touching his daughter and implying context where it's impossible to do so is not the way to do it. In fact, it's more telling about the person making the allegations.

Holdfast.
Yes. Ive long been suspicious of Peccas focus on child rape which he mentions at least 10 times a day and completely out of context.

He repeats it in the hope that one day, you relentless cowardly trumptards will find the moral character to be repelled by it. So far, not one of you has shown the moral fibre necessary to oppose child rape by your favourite idiot.

the reason we find you trumptards beneath contempt is because you are beneath contempt. You literally excuse child rape, then criticise a tan suit.

You guys have been spewing for 2 years now - and before that, 8 years over Dubya,8 years over Ronnie and so forth for decades and more - but in the end you have nothing but the fact that you are eating your hearts out in public and want us to believe that this makes you somehow morally our betters.

And so we keep laughing at you for being idiots who have resolved to resist learning from your mistakes.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:02pm

[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Indeed.

Not a single one.

And I find that extremely disturbing.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:08pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:02pm:
[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Indeed.

Not a single one.

It would be disturbing if people engaged with your fantasies, innuendo and smears. That would be disturbing.  Treating you with disdain and either ignoring you or calling you out to move beyond unproven smears - which is all you ever trade in - is the normal response. In short, not to take you seriously.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:11pm

Frank wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:08pm:
[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Indeed.

Not a single one.

It would be disturbing if people engaged with your fantasies, innuendo and smears. That would be disturbing.  Treating you with disdain and either ignoring you or calling you out to move beyond unproven smears - which is all you ever trade in - is the normal response. In short, not to take you seriously.

I've smeared nobody.

I've made no accusations.

I'm just stating the facts.

Donald Trump is an alleged child rapist.

Moreover, the children who made the allegations say that he did it with Jeffrey Epstein - a convicted child sex offender, and very good friend of Donald Trump - who has mysteriously (and very conveniently) died.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 7:35pm

[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

You idiot, Im nowhere near being a Trump fan.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 7:36pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:11pm:
[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Indeed.

Not a single one.

I've smeared nobody.

Moreover, the children who made the allegations say that he did it with Jeffrey Epstein - a convicted child sex offender, and very good friend of Donald Trump - who has mysteriously (and very conveniently) died.

yet another opportunity for Pecca to mention "child rape", I can envision him smacking his lips in a creepy manner when he typed that.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 7:37pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 4:24pm:

That's a question.
Im suggesting theres the question. Undecided

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 7:38pm

rhino wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 7:36pm:
I can envision him smacking his lips in a creepy manner when he typed that.

that says more about you than it does him. Are the authorities aware of your affliction?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 7:43pm

rhino wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 7:36pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 6:11pm:
[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Indeed.

Not a single one.

I've smeared nobody.

yet another opportunity for Pecca to mention "child rape", I can envision him smacking his lips in a creepy manner when he typed that.

It's impossible to mention Trump without mentioning child rape.

He is, after all, an alleged child rapist.

The strange thing is, this doesn't bother you at all.

IP Logged

Holdfast

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 7:56pm

Spamming a discussion forum, all night and day with rape and child sex allegations of the US president is just terribly odd.

No action will be taken as a result of these posts, no investigation will be launched and a mirror must be held to the person with the obsessive behaviour.

This is self evident fact.

Holdfast.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 7:57pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 7:43pm:
It's impossible to mention Trump without mentioning child rape.

He is, after all, an alleged child rapist.

The strange thing is, this doesn't bother you at all.

Allegations from a Turd like you  bother nobody. It would be mad world that took any of your allegations and utterances seriously, Turd/Bwian/village idiot.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print