Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print
Rape & Incest Are Good and Necessary (Read 6521 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Rape & Incest Are Good and Necessary
Reply #45 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:02pm

Holdfast wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 12:54pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 7:56am:
Holdfast wrote on Aug 15th, 2019 at 9:30pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 15th, 2019 at 7:50am:
[/img]

creepy: unpleasant and making you feel uncomfortable, especially because of sexual behaviour that is not wanted or not appropriate.

You're an interesting cat. Many of your posts are fine and groovy with me, you're cut form the same political cloth as I but there is something worrisome about you.

You know those preachers who drone on about homosexuality and are often caught in the company of a young man, late at night in a car down a lane-way? Classic case of The lady doth protest.

Well you make at least 10 posts about child rape and incest per day.

That to me, as I said, is worrisome.

Holdfast

If you want to say something, come out and say it.

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

It's like this. If you're on a mission to shed light on the deeds of an actual offender using valid sources, that's honorable, but posting a single frame of a father touching his daughter and implying context where it's impossible to do so is not the way to do it. In fact, it's more telling about the person making the allegations.

I'm making no accusations, but you posting that picture is worrisome. 

Holdfast.

Nothing worrisome about me.

Donald Trump, however, is an alleged child rapist.

Here are the court documents, in case you doubt me:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-a...

Also:

- Trump said he'd be interested in dating Ivanka if she wasn't his daughter.

- He once asked a columnist if it was wrong to be more sexually attracted to your daughter than your wife.

- He joked on Wendy Williams' talk show about how he and his daughter both liked sex.

- He allegedly compared two alleged mistresses to Ivanka.

- Trump told 'New York Magazine' in 2004 that Ivanka is a "great, great beauty."

- And he once told Howard Stern it was OK to refer to Ivanka as "a piece of ass."

- "If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father ... "

Creepy to the max.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:05pm

[/img]

creepy: unpleasant and making you feel uncomfortable, especially because of sexual behaviour that is not wanted or not appropriate.

You're an interesting cat. Many of your posts are fine and groovy with me, you're cut form the same political cloth as I but there is something worrisome about you.

You know those preachers who drone on about homosexuality and are often caught in the company of a young man, late at night in a car down a lane-way? Classic case of The lady doth protest.

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

It's like this. If you're on a mission to shed light on the deeds of an actual offender using valid sources, that's honorable, but posting a single frame of a father touching his daughter and implying context where it's impossible to do so is not the way to do it. In fact, it's more telling about the person making the allegations.

Holdfast.
Yes. Ive long been suspicious of Peccas focus on child rape which he mentions at least 10 times a day and completely out of context.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:10pm

rhino wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:05pm:
[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.
Yes. Ive long been suspicious of Peccas focus on child rape which he mentions at least 10 times a day and completely out of context.

Care to elaborate?

IP Logged

Holdfast

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:11pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:02pm:
[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Also:

- He once asked a columnist if it was wrong to be more sexually attracted to your daughter than your wife.

- He joked on Wendy Williams' talk show about how he and his daughter both liked sex.

- Trump told 'New York Magazine' in 2004 that Ivanka is a "great, great beauty."

- And he once told Howard Stern it was OK to refer to Ivanka as "a piece of ass."

Creepy to the max.

Equally creepy is your obsession with that. You seem to think about it, a lot.

Holdfast.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #49 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:11pm

[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Yes, it is quite perplexing..... Roll Eyes

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:13pm

Holdfast wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:11pm:
[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Also:

Creepy to the max.

Holdfast.

This is a political forum.

Donald Trump is a politician, and is the most talked about politician in this forum.

He's also an alleged child rapist.

Moreover, this thread is about rape and incest.

Year nine maths, innit?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #51 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:18pm

No.......this thread has the ridiculous title of "Rape & Incest Are Good and Necessary".............and that's a title that you are more than happy to jump in on......aren't you Miss Pessary? Your critique on this subject has been repeated continually..........makes one think eh........ Roll Eyes

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Holdfast

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:47pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:13pm:
[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Also:

Creepy to the max.

Holdfast.

Donald Trump is a politician, and is the most talked about politician in this forum.

Year nine maths, innit?

Yeah, well, it's your ceaseless unrelenting obsession with it that is worrisome.

The Trump quotes about his daughter are not to my liking, but neither are they they proof on the incestuous relationship you are so happy to imply and any man with a daughter could be depicted in a frame such as the one you posted.

Donald Trump is what I'd call a target rich environment and there's no end of valid and verified points to criticise about him, but I truly think your obsession with the rape child sex aspects reflects more on your state of mind than it does on Donald Trump.

Holdfast.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #53 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:48pm

Holdfast wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:47pm:
[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Also:

Creepy to the max.

Holdfast.

Year nine maths, innit?

Yeah, well, it's your ceaseless unrelenting obsession with it that is worrisome.

The Trump quotes about his daughter are not to my liking, but neither are they they proof on the incestuous relationship you are so happy to imply and any man with a daughter could be depicted in a frame such as the one you posted.

Donald Trump is what I'd call a target rich environment and there's no end of valid and verified points to criticise about him, but I truly think your obsession with the rape child sex aspects reflects more on your state of mind than it does on Donald Trump.

Holdfast.

Who are you really?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:49pm

Fuzzball wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:18pm:
No.......this thread has the ridiculous title of "Rape & Incest Are Good and Necessary".............and that's a title that you are more than happy to jump in on......aren't you Miss Pessary? Your critique on this subject has been repeated continually..........makes one think eh........ Roll Eyes

Matty, you wouldn't have been born if there was no rape or incest. Besides, they didn't call it rape and incest back then.

I believe the correct term was marriage, dear.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:53pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:10pm:
[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Care to elaborate?

Rhino's being pretty specific, Greggery. He's suspicious of your focus on child rape. He suspects you may have some sort of deviancy.

You be careful, dear. This is Rhino of all people.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:57pm

Holdfast wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:47pm:
[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Also:

Creepy to the max.

Holdfast.

Year nine maths, innit?

Holdfast.

Donald Trump is an alleged child rapist.  I can't change that.

Once again, here are the court documents:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-a...

Trump and his good mate - who conveniently died - Jeffrey Epstein.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 2:08pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:49pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 1:18pm:

Matty, you wouldn't have been born if there was no rape or incest. Besides, they didn't call it rape and incest back then.

I believe the correct term was marriage, dear.

True.

And we all know what Mr Trump's lawyer said, after Ivana claimed that Donald had violently attacked and raped her:

“you can’t rape your spouse.”

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 2:15pm

[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Care to elaborate?

Its you who should elaborate. Why the need to constantly mention child rape? I understand you are using the Trump allegation as a pretext but lets dissect your behaviour. You wouldnt be doing it it if you werent getting some kind of reward, emotional I suggest. So whats your emotional reward for repeatedly mentioning child rape? Do you get a sexual thrill?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Aug 16th, 2019 at 2:20pm

rhino wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 2:15pm:
[/img]

Holdfast

Don't be a coward.

Give it your best shot.

Holdfast.

Care to elaborate?

Its you who should elaborate. Why the need to constantly mention child rape? I understand you are using the Trump allegation as a pretext but lets dissect your behaviour. You wouldnt be doing it it if you werent getting some kind of reward, emotional I suggest. So whats your emotional reward for repeatedly mentioning child rape? Do you get a sexual thrill?

No, it's you.

I knew you were a coward though.

Thanks for proving it   Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Send Topic Print