Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Open Up Australia!!
Reply #45 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 9:09am

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 4:57am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 4:01pm:
I'm sitting back on the coastal retreat and watching the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah... Melbadishu and El Cidney drowning in their own lack of infrastructure and burgeoning population...

Fuggin' lotta good you are, then....

Waddya want me to do?  Go down there and do a Tarrant to sort out the over-population etc?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #46 - Aug 21st, 2019 at 11:53pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 9:09am:
I'm sitting back on the coastal retreat and watching the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah... Melbadishu and El Cidney drowning in their own lack of infrastructure and burgeoning population...

Waddya want me to do?  Go down there and do a Tarrant to sort out the over-population etc?

Vote conservatively. Be an example of a sophisticated person. Be useful in the patriotism of Australia. Don't be jingoistic. And counter the destructive elements of Australian society.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #47 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 12:01am

UnSubRocky wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 11:53pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 21st, 2019 at 9:09am:

Vote conservatively. Be an example of a sophisticated person. Be useful in the patriotism of Australia. Don't be jingoistic. And counter the destructive elements of Australian society.

Why would I vote for any of the current ideologies?  I'm old enough to see how they've all betrayed this nation and its people... if I were to counter the destructive elements in this society, I'd first execute all the politicians, and then proceed, one by one, through all the divisive groups....

However, I prefer - as a civilised citizen of a nation - to work effective change through action, civilised counter argument, constant reminders of dire wrongs Cool, and through political action through the ballot box... that's why I stir your kind so much to push you to action....

I am, on the other hand, capable of organising insurrection if you so desire.... but I'll need a strong reason to do so....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #48 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 2:33am

Ye Grappler wants to complain about the move away from a conservative European Australian dominated society to one that is more multicultural. But does not want to sell himself as an example of what type of Australian he wants other Australians (old and new) to model. Then he claims that it comes down for whom to vote.

Don't let my suggestion of voting "conservatively" to mislead you. I don't care which party you vote. I am still waiting for a centrist party to come along.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 2:50am

Gnads wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 8:47am:
Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:47pm:
@ Unsubrocky & Gonads.

Australia can support a population of 200 million 'easy' - the continent is big enough.
But under the current Anglo-Saxon rulership over this nation - it can not.
Why?
Because the Anglo-Saxon's in Australia are incompetant. Unlike the USA Anglo-Saxons who can run a nation of many more hundreds of millions. The Australian version wouldn't even have lasted (like a Never-Ending Story *yawn... time for Dreamtime) as a Colony 200+ odd years ago if it wasn't for the 'AMERICAN' Whaling Ships who fed them and supported them. Australia is just as much an 'Colony of the USA' - than it is British (who dumped them there to be forgotten like rubbish thrown out).

Thankfully, a lot of Russian and other 'Slavic' (Eastern European) peoples and descendents are 'Rising' for this country and making a better go of it for the future. Where the Slavs 'failed' with the USSR leading the way, they are now 'falling from grace' and ending up... down here and succeeding and they certainly down need any USA support and help. They are more 'independent' here than the Anglo-Saxons.

So open up Australia and let the Pro's look after the rest.

Yep .... mad as a meat ant.

You can set an example & make the move out into the Simpson or Sturts Stoney desert.

Don't forget to take a slab or two of water.  Grin

No DickTracey.
The creation of a sophisticated and well designed Canal/Pipeline system (Canals being the Arteries and Pipes being the Veins ok  Wink) would turn the Inland like a Nile Delta... the Inland Sea. Many a 100 mill could 'live interior'.

YOU CALL THE ABORIGINAL PRIMATIVE AND YET YOU HAVE YET TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW TO 'BETTER' WHAT THEY MADE OF THE LAND.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #50 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 3:01am

Unless you can form a river system in Australia that rivals the United States' interior, you are not going to see many people move to Australia. You will need to redirect river systems to spill into dams in remote parts of Australia. And even then, it would be difficult to catch much of the water as it will dry out relatively quickly. The population centres of the coastal regions will be the only places that will grow in number over the next 100 years. And I can't see Australia getting beyond 50 million citizens. Even that 50 million figure sounds optimistically high for Australia. No African or Asian migrant, along with non-white Australians who will make up more than 50% of the Australian demographic at that time will want to move out to a desert area, just because you want to overpopulate an already crowded country.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #51 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 3:07am

Gee. I seem to remember quite a few major Lakes and River systems that don't 'dry out' (unless drain by Man) in Hot & Dry  regions.
It wouldn't hurt to have vast areas like the Okavango Delta either!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 8:28am

Jasin wrote on Aug 22nd, 2019 at 2:50am:
Gnads wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 8:47am:
Jasin wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 7:47pm:
@ Unsubrocky & Gonads.

Australia can support a population of 200 million 'easy' - the continent is big enough.
But under the current Anglo-Saxon rulership over this nation - it can not.
Why?
Because the Anglo-Saxon's in Australia are incompetant. Unlike the USA Anglo-Saxons who can run a nation of many more hundreds of millions. The Australian version wouldn't even have lasted (like a Never-Ending Story *yawn... time for Dreamtime) as a Colony 200+ odd years ago if it wasn't for the 'AMERICAN' Whaling Ships who fed them and supported them. Australia is just as much an 'Colony of the USA' - than it is British (who dumped them there to be forgotten like rubbish thrown out).

Thankfully, a lot of Russian and other 'Slavic' (Eastern European) peoples and descendents are 'Rising' for this country and making a better go of it for the future. Where the Slavs 'failed' with the USSR leading the way, they are now 'falling from grace' and ending up... down here and succeeding and they certainly down need any USA support and help. They are more 'independent' here than the Anglo-Saxons.

So open up Australia and let the Pro's look after the rest.

Yep .... mad as a meat ant.

You can set an example & make the move out into the Simpson or Sturts Stoney desert.

Don't forget to take a slab or two of water.  Grin

No DickTracey.
The creation of a sophisticated and well designed Canal/Pipeline system (Canals being the Arteries and Pipes being the Veins ok  Wink) would turn the Inland like a Nile Delta... the Inland Sea. Many a 100 mill could 'live interior'.

YOU CALL THE ABORIGINAL PRIMATIVE AND YET YOU HAVE YET TO SHOW THE WORLD HOW TO 'BETTER' WHAT THEY MADE OF THE LAND.

Grin Grin Grin You're starting to sound like Unsub. How long did it take for our interior to become as it has?

It certainly was like that for thousands if not millions of years before anglos came here.

A shyte load under the Aboriginals watch ey?

Why didn't they turn it into the inland oasis that you think could happen?

Apparently it was an inland sea once & had much lusher flora & larger mega fauna ......

did human(Aboriginal) interference change that?

Stop talking fanciful shyte it puts you in the funny farm category.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Aug 22nd, 2019 at 8:34am

Jasin wrote on Aug 22nd, 2019 at 3:07am:
Gee. I seem to remember quite a few major Lakes and River systems that don't 'dry out' (unless drain by Man) in Hot & Dry  regions.
It wouldn't hurt to have vast areas like the Okavango Delta either!

Yeah well that's not our interior is it?

Australias interior has been arid for millenia .... and it's people both pre-colonial Aboriginal and post colonial anglos had adapted to it's conditions as best as possible.

You sound like you'd be up to gluing yourself to an inner city road or tying ropes across cbd bridges like AGW/green loons.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print