Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
IPCC To The World: 3 Billion Are Going To Die (Read 552 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
IPCC To The World: 3 Billion Are Going To Die
Aug 10th, 2019 at 6:53am

That evil IPCC, you know, that "secret cabal" run by the Illuminati that all you artrads trolls subscribe to says 3 billion people are threatened with having their food and water supply cut off in the coming decades, like Trump wants to do with grandma's Social Security check.  This will be felt first by the 3.2 billion people who are already affected by land degradation, the vast majority, more than 3 billion, living in developing countries and by "developing countries" that means the ones American imperialism is devastating for resources.

"Make dirt great again"

The IPCC's "report" was released in summary form two days after another from the World Resources Institute who also says we are f - ked due to the risk various regions face of running out of water. I know, I know you retarded climate denying trolls that both of these reports make clear that without drastic action on a world scale to halt and reverse global warming, the lack of food and water faced by hundreds of millions across the world will become the daily life of the vast majority of the world’s population - @3 billion

I'm trying to think positive here that out of those estimated 3 billion it will thin the heard of shitstains like this:
"I had Jello today."

But I doubt it.  Cry Appears the people who will face disaster will be the poorest of the poor as crop yields decline largely as a result of erosion, lower soil nutrients, desertification (brought to you by Yankee imperialism), rising oceans and reduced access to fresh water and that of lack of water would mean that it is harder to raise livestock, while simultaneously increasing the likelihood of disease, especially those such as cholera that thrive when water is scarce.

The Four Horseman? Oh, that have already made their reservations.

So eat a bag of dicks while you still can climate denying assfarts. Just keep in mind that global warming is not a technical problem; it is a systemic problem. A god damn capitalist economic system problem that requires continuous cancerous growth of markets and/for profits, which means continuous growth of resource extraction and worker exploitation - all accelerated by various forms of coercion and, not least, by war.

Oh, and a war is coming

So the quest for ever greater profits means externalizing costs to the environment via pollution and environmental degradation; to ever greater downward pressure on working people's standard of living and health. Global climate disruption is caused by the innate exigencies of capital accumulation.

Have a nice day.  Smiley

https://report.ipcc.ch/sr15/pdf/sr15_spm_final.pdf

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: IPCC To The World: 3 Billion Are Going To Die
Reply #1 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 8:47am

the worlds population is 8 billion now.
hence all the environmental problems.
A decline of 3 billion would be about the best thing that can happen for the globe and nonhuman animals

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #2 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 8:56am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 10th, 2019 at 8:47am:
A decline of 3 billion would be about the best thing that can happen for the globe and nonhuman animals

Okay, Mr. Charming.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 9:38am

Marla wrote on Aug 10th, 2019 at 8:56am:

Okay, Mr. Charming.

Do you honestly believe that 8b humans living together will not effect the climate?
And you want to save more?

I like that you want to help EVERYONE, cept the trumps, but you can't. You globalist have to accept it.
There was a reason we had natural selection...and when populations hit extreme, diseases take over and take lives. That is nature. We have changed that for what we believe is the better.
Better for who? Humans.

This planet will not suffer. The planet will rid the pox on its skin when it has had enough. History shows us this.
It has been heating and cooling for a lot longer than our measley existance.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #4 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 10:02am

OK we can put you on the list ?

Now we only need another 2.99999... Billion volunteers.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #5 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 10:56am

Captain Caveman wrote on Aug 10th, 2019 at 9:38am:
Marla wrote on Aug 10th, 2019 at 8:56am:

Okay, Mr. Charming.

Do you honestly believe that 8b humans living together will not effect the climate?
And you want to save more?

I like that you want to help EVERYONE, cept the trumps, but you can't. You globalist have to accept it.
There was a reason we had natural selection...and when populations hit extreme, diseases take over and take lives. That is nature. We have changed that for what we believe is the better.
Better for who? Humans.

This planet will not suffer. The planet will rid the pox on its skin when it has had enough. History shows us this.
It has been heating and cooling for a lot longer than our measley existance.

Our UN buddies will endorse genocide. Bank on it. Or not.

IP Logged

lee
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 12:18pm

The people in the poorest countries will survive if they have cheap fuel for fires etc.

The IPCC doesn't want that.

They want the rich countries to be poor.

Then we too can have dung fires which kill so many in poor countries and have a levelised death ratio.

But the IPCC did say the world was greening.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print