Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print
US Mass Shooters in 2019 (Read 13912 times)
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: US Mass Shooters in 2019
Reply #30 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 6:14pm

Well I DONT see quite a few faces I should see there

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 6:25pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 6:14pm:

Spot

Exactly.

It's just another piece of propaganda from the right-wing extremists designed to distract us from the fact that they're the ones doing most of the killing.

But of course, they'll tell you that the FBI is lying - it's all a big conspiracy.

"After years of incendiary racist rhetoric from conservative infotainment, far-right websites, troll forums like 8chan and, of course, President Trump himself, America is suffering from a crisis of white-supremacist terrorist violence.

"The FBI now acknowledges white supremacy as the nation’s most deadly terrorist ideology.

"Right-wing extremist attacks have been increasing year over year, surging to a high not seen since the racist terrorist Tim McVeigh bombed a federal building in 1995."

FBI Director: White-Supremacist Violence Accounts for Majority of Domestic-Terrorism Arrests Since Last October

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #32 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 6:31pm

98 faces in the picture, 256 mass shootings (4 or more people shot) this year alone.

US Mass Shooters in 2019*

*A selection of, to prove a point that may not be supported by all of the facts

I really don't want to have to look up mug shots or photos of all 256 to date, but it's clear that Serial didn't bother to fact check a claim he wanted to be true, that was shared on social media, that he then regurgitated here.

And that's giving him the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't know it's flat out bullshit before he posted it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 7:04pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 6:31pm:
98 faces in the picture, 256 mass shootings (4 or more people shot) this year alone.

I really don't want to have to look up mug shots or photos of all 256 to date, but it's clear that Serial didn't bother to fact check a claim he wanted to be true, that was shared on social media, that he then regurgitated here.

And that's giving him the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't know it's flat out bullshit before he posted it.

He probably did know.

That's not gonna stop a Trump supporter though.

They have no interest whatsoever in the truth.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 7:17pm

The GVA website is flawed it includes homeowners shooting home invaders along with self defence.

If you want to use 4 or more shot to define mass shootings then Australia has had about twenty mass shootings since 1996 despite our gun laws.

Monash University is not considered a mass shooting by bedwetting aussie Hoplophobes despite the fact your GVA link would say it was a mass shooting.

The Aussie gun grabbers Philip Alpers and Simon Chapman defines a mass shooting as 5 or more killed.
Quote:
Association Between Gun Law Reforms and Intentional Firearm Deaths in Australia, 1979-2013

Main Outcomes and Measures  Changes in mass fatal shooting incidents (defined as ≥5 victims, not including the perpetrator)

Conclusions and Relevance

There was a more rapid decline in firearm deaths between 1997 and 2013 compared with before 1997 but also a decline in total nonfirearm suicide and homicide deaths of a greater magnitude. Because of this, it is not possible to determine whether the change in firearm deaths can be attributed to the gun law reforms.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2530362

It's dishonest to compare mass shootings between countries if you use different definitions for mass shootings between countries.

Mother Jones is a leftist group tracking mass shootings in the US they have 115 mass shootings since 1982
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-da...

If we use the same definition for mass shootings in the US that Simon Chapman and Philip Alpers use for Australia at Sydney Uni then the US has had 89 since 1982.

The gun grabbers always resort to intellectual dishonesty when pushing their gun grabbing agenda.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 7:23pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 7:17pm:

The GVA website is flawed it includes homeowners shooting home invaders along with self defence.

That's not a flaw - that's accuracy.

So, can you tell me what was "bullshit" in the video that was posted in the other thread?

I'd like to discuss it seriously with you.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #36 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 10:45pm

I believe that there is more to "Mass Shootings" than just the number of people shot, intent should play a role with premeditation etc being factored in, however that's now the "official line" and for those trying to protect their white supremacist brothers, they're claiming the official line is what they accept, so I'm just playing by those rules.

But lets say, conservatively, it takes 15 minutes per instance to look up the public record and find information or photos of the shooters, either their arrest photos or in the cases where they took their own lives or were stopped "with force", photos from their social media or families released to the press, that is at least 60 hours of research. 

No matter what the answer is, the likes of Serial would just dismiss it if it doesn't fit with the narrative he's trying to push with this thread.  It would be weeks of work totally wasted, when he should be the one proving his claims, not up to others to disprove them.

But we know he's not interested in any sort of good-faith debate, he just wants to post whatever he thinks validates Q drops and protects and defends Trump, the more liberal tears the better, so I sure as poo won't be wasting my time doing this, especially given he couldn't even be bothered, likely deliberately so, to fact check what he copy/pasted here.

He liked what it said, therefore it's true.  That's all the Q and Trump tards need.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #37 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 10:54pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 6:25pm:

Spot

Exactly.

It's just another piece of propaganda from the right-wing extremists designed to distract us from the fact that they're the ones doing most of the killing.

But of course, they'll tell you that the FBI is lying - it's all a big conspiracy.

"After years of incendiary racist rhetoric from conservative infotainment, far-right websites, troll forums like 8chan and, of course, President Trump himself, America is suffering from a crisis of white-supremacist terrorist violence.

"The FBI now acknowledges white supremacy as the nation’s most deadly terrorist ideology.

"Right-wing extremist attacks have been increasing year over year, surging to a high not seen since the racist terrorist Tim McVeigh bombed a federal building in 1995."

FBI Director: White-Supremacist Violence Accounts for Majority of Domestic-Terrorism Arrests Since Last October

The same FBI that refuses to give the AG info related to the ongoing investigations of the former Director! And that colluded with the Democrats to spy on the President in an attempt to unseat a President ie treason.

No the number 1 threat to America is left wing extremists who lie and use the deaths of innocents to push their agendas.

You have replaced Weak One as Ozpols number 1 fake troll!

ZERO credibility!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #38 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 11:05pm

Richdude wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 10:54pm:
No the number 1 threat to America is left wing extremists who lie and use the deaths of innocents to push their agendas.

I don't think it's lost on anyone that you'll make that claim, after saying this,

Quote:
The same FBI that refuses to give the AG info related to the ongoing investigations of the former Director! And that colluded with the Democrats to spy on the President in an attempt to unseat a President ie treason.

Just, wow.  I suppose you have mountains of actual evidence, not just memes and Q level opinions?

Quote:
ZERO credibility!

Indeed.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #39 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 11:40pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 11:05pm:

I don't think it's lost on anyone that you'll make that claim, after saying this,
Check your MSM headlines!

Quote:

Just, wow.  I suppose you have mountains of actual evidence, not just memes and Q level opinions?

AG Barr has stated several times that the heads of law enforcement are not cooperating in releasing info pertinent to his investigation! Pretty clear!

Quote:
ZERO credibility!

Indeed.

Indeed indeed!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #40 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 5:43am

** Citation needed **

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #41 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 6:12am

SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 7th, 2019 at 5:43am:
** Citation needed **

Sure

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 7:00am

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 6:25pm:

Spot

Exactly.

ZERO credibility!

Nope.

"The FBI now acknowledges white supremacy as the nation’s most deadly terrorist ideology."

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #43 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 7:32am

moses wrote on Aug 6th, 2019 at 3:55pm:
if this wasn't true would it be allowed on the net, who can prove it's not true?

Total and utter poppycock.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 7:56am

Obama had at least 32 Mass Shootings under his Presidency.

Should we blame Obama?

https://www.foxnews.com/shows/fox-and-friends

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print