Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
An agorot for your thoughts ... do you give change (Read 1762 times)
Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
An agorot for your thoughts ... do you give change
Aug 1st, 2019 at 12:22pm

Fleadriver has still not fixed the slow posting on this site.

Fleadriver has spent all the agorots Mossad sent him on living it up.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: An agorot for your thoughts ... do you give change
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 12:31pm

I wouldn't give a shekel for yours either. Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 1:14pm

On Faroffistani drachma for you, LTYC... enough for the skin off a cup of coffee a day...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 1:29pm

Gnads wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 12:31pm:
I wouldn't give a shekel for yours either. Roll Eyes

If Gnads gave a shekel and his petrol tank was empty Gnads would be on the brink of penury with zero assets.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 4:19pm

It may be worth it if your thoughts were to disappear ....

yes even worth 100 agorot  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #5 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 8:53pm

Perhaps LTYC can lay more under ocean fibre cables, pay hosting companies to increase bandwidth and buy a faster internet plan instead of posting about things out of the control of FD but then he would not be able to complain and squeal like a pig.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #6 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 9:47pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 8:53pm:
Perhaps LTYC can lay more under ocean fibre cables, pay hosting companies to increase bandwidth and buy a faster internet plan instead of posting about things out of the control of FD but then he would not be able to complain and squeal like a pig.

FleaDriver complains and squeals like a pig?

FleaDriver needs an advanced course at the Haji Gordon University of Love Harris Park Loveshack campus.

I play on a number of BBS and Ozpolitic is slow whereas others are not. Perhaps Ozpolitic is being hosted by the Mossad server in Tel Aviv.

Where do I send your agorot?
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2019 at 10:11pm by Laugh till you cry »  

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #7 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 10:24pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 9:47pm:

FleaDriver needs an advanced course at the Haji Gordon University of Love Harris Park Loveshack campus.

I play on a number of BBS and Ozpolitic is slow whereas others are not. Perhaps Ozpolitic is being hosted by the Mossad server in Tel Aviv.

Your reading skills are not as developed as you have imagined. On the other hand your conspiracies seem to be well developed.

Now bend over, squeal perverted sounds, don't blue pill me, I have something for you if you squeal well enough.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #8 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 10:29pm

Setanta wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 10:24pm:

Your reading skills are not as developed as you have imagined. On the other hand your conspiracies seem to be well developed.

Now bend over, squeal perverted sounds, don't blue pill me, I have something for you if you squeal well enough.

You evidently have advanced credentials awarded by Three-fingers Haji Gordon.

Did you earn more than three?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #9 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 10:57pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 10:29pm:

You evidently have experienced the fingers to make a judgement. That you got to the third level of the fingers impresses me. How did it feel? Did you have to bend over? Did you squeal like a pig?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 11:05pm

Your credentials

unforgiven_001.jpg (5 KB | 13 )
unforgiven_001.jpg

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #11 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 11:49pm

rhino wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 11:05pm:

Your credentials

Rhino's fresh hot breakfast?

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #12 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 12:37pm

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #13 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 12:40pm

Just when I was beginning to imagine there was some hope for you................

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #14 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 12:44pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 2nd, 2019 at 12:40pm:
Just when I was beginning to imagine there was some hope for you................

Please stop fantasizing about me.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print