Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Tesla WHOMPY WHEELS (Read 18766 times)
juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Tesla WHOMPY WHEELS
Reply #30 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 2:48pm

Scunge the IGNORANCE VIRUS strikes again to display her utter OFF TOPIC SPAM ignorance and to continue her HATE session with me. Just how stupid is this creature ?

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #31 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 2:54pm

Is juliar a sock of aussie?

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 2:59pm

barryfromthebush wrote on Aug 1st, 2019 at 2:54pm:
Is juliar a sock of aussie?

I always thought he was longweekend's sock puppet and strangely ernough when socko disappeared for a few weeks longweekend turned up Cheesy LOL

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Keef Wivaneff

Australian Politics

Beyond Black Sump
Reply #33 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 4:43pm

Tesla unintended acceleration is A REAL FACT which Tesla and the fanboys are covering up.
Can't post the link... Google is your friend....

Tesla’s Sudden Acceleration Log Data
– What It Shows
by
Ronald A. Belt
Plymouth, MN 55447
1 May 2018
Abstract: Accelerator pedal sensor data from the log file of a Tesla S sudden acceleration incident is provided, and a Tesla circuit diagram is used to explain how the data is obtained from the two accelerator pedal position sensors. Examination of the data shows that the accelerator pedal sensor output increased to cause the sudden acceleration. But the increase in the accelerator pedal sensor output could not have been caused by the driver. Instead, the increase in the accelerator pedal sensor output appears to have been caused by a fault in the motor speed sensor, with which it shares a common+ 5V power and ground. This increase in pedal sensor output occurs without the driver pressing on the accelerator pedal. An explanation of how this increase can occur is provided, yielding a testable theory of sudden acceleration in Tesla vehicles. The theory applies to all Tesla S and Tesla X ( AND MODEL 3 ) vehicles as a result of commonality in the design of their traction motor/inverter assemblies.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 7:23pm

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 9:06pm

Break the chain to the fool bowser and don't pay another cent for any stinken gas ! FREE chargups at home for Tesla's and any other electric vehicles. It's a no-brainer only for those with a brain Wink

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 9:11pm

Scunge the IGNORANCE VIRUS strikes again to display her utter OFF TOPIC SPAM ignorance and to continue her HATE session with me. Just how stupid is this creature ?

IP Logged

Keef Wivaneff

Australian Politics

Beyond Black Sump
Reply #37 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 8:54am

Here's your problem...

Poll: Have you bought TSLA shares?
Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by LDCRS, Jul 25, 2019.

?
Have you bought TSLA Shares? If so how much did you invest?
I own a Tesla and I have bought shares. (less than $5,000 worth)      
5 vote(s)      12.2%
I own a Tesla and I have bought shares. ($5,000 - $20,000 worth)      
11 vote(s)      26.8%
I own a Tesla and I have bought shares. ($20,000 - $50,000 worth)      
12 vote(s)      29.3%
I own a Tesla and I have bought shares. (more than $50,000 worth)      
9 vote(s)      22.0%
I own a Tesla and I haven't bought shares.      
4 vote(s)      9.8%

ELON AKBAR!!!

IP Logged

Keef Wivaneff

Australian Politics

Beyond Black Sump
Reply #38 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 9:00am

They don't care how many people get killed by SlaughterPilot, whompy wheels and exploding batteries.
They don't care how much money Musk and his cronies trouser from this faux green Ponzi scheme.
They don't care how many unwitting participants ( hedge funds and superannuation fund members) get hurt when the Ponzi scheme collapses.

GREED IS GOOD!!!

What a cunch of bunts!

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 9:48am

Keef must be Muskys greatest admirer.

Elon Musk’s “Autopilot” Hype has now risen to Gross Negligence
Michael DeKort

Feb 1 · 2 min read
Tesla uses public shadow or “safety” driving to develop his “autopilot” system. It is a myth that using public shadow driving is the best or only way to create this technology. That the casualties it has created and will create are necessary evils. And that this technology will ever lead remotely close to a legitimate driverless vehicle.

Elon Musk said Tesla vehicles will likely drive without human assistance by the end of 2019

Tesla CEO Elon Musk said on Wednesday that he expects Tesla vehicles to be able to safely drive themselves without…

“When will we think it’s safe for full self-driving? It’s probably towards the end of this year, and then it’s up to regulators to decide when they want to approve that,” he said during the automaker’s fourth-quarter earnings call.

Elon Musk takes this process to an extreme by hyping his systems to give his human Guinea pig customers, who paid over $3k for this perpetually pending option, the false confidence they need to keep sacrificing their lives, their family’s lives, and the public’s lives to test his systems under this fruitless approach.

Tesla officially says people should keep their hands on the wheel for legal reasons. To minimize liability. On the other side Elon sends the opposite message because he needs these systems to be tested.

That cannot be done if those drivers do not let go of the wheel. By saying his “Autopilot” will have full autonomy this year Elon’s lying to the public has now risen to the level of gross negligence.

Three people have died needlessly in his vehicles. Many more will come as the scenarios get more complex and finally move to having to experience thousands of accident scenarios thousands of times each.

I believe Elon Musk now clearly understands this. For this reason, I believe his conduct rises to the level of gross negligence.

Instead of looking to proper engineering, safety and simulation technology and practices from aerospace, DoD and the FAA Musk’s debilitating ego forces him to double down on a reckless and untenable process, putting lives at risk, to satisfy it.

NHTSA, the FTC and others need to step in before he kills another person, especially the first child or family. (Note — L1 driver assist, where people do not cede steering control, which is not considered autonomy, is part of the “Autopilot” system and is excellent. This discussion does not involve that part of the Tesla system.)

Please find more information on this in my articles here

The Crash of the Autonomous Vehicle Industry
https://medium.com/predict/the-crash-of-the-autonomous-vehicle-industry-f71fd26c...

Elon Musk, the Pied Piper of Autonomous Vehicles, Needs More Victims
https://medium.com/predict/the-pied-piper-of-autonomous-vehicles-elon-musk-needs...

https://medium.com/predict/elon-musks-autopilot-hype-has-now-risen-to-gross-negl...

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a15080539/does-teslas-autopilot-reduce-cra...

IP Logged

Keef Wivaneff

Australian Politics

Beyond Black Sump
Reply #40 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 10:50am

YouTube is filled with clips of owners using slaughterpilot inappropriately.  There must be thousands more owners doing the same thing that have not bothered to brag about it on YouTube.

Musk has deliberately mislead them into thinking it is much safer than it really is.
Even a good driver with his hands just loosely resting on the wheel will lose precious seconds taking back control when the slaughterpilot tries  to kill him.

Musk is a criminal and should be safely locked up before he kills again.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 11:23am

Break the chain to the fool bowser and never pay another cent for any stinken gas ! FREE chargups at home for Tesla's and any other electric vehicles. It's a no-brainer only for those with a brain Wink

Just look at the advantages of owning an EV over a fossil fool car that requires constant costly service regimems otherwise it will catastrophically fail ! 

No costly oil changes,
No oil filter to replace,
No air filter to replace,
No fuel filter to replace,
No fuel pump to block up or replace,
No spark plugs to replace,
No fuel injectors to block up or deteriorate,
No expensive catalytic converter that can fail with contaminated fuel or wear out over time,
No expensive exhaust pipe to replace,
No oxygen sensors to fail,
No head gasket problems,
No valves and valve guides to burn out,
No rocker cover oil leaks,
No main bearing leaks,
No carcinogenic sump oil to dispose of,
No hugely expensive automatic transmission to break down and replace,
No clutch to wear out,
Hugely extended brake life due to regen braking,
No fan belts to wear out and replace,
No water pump to replace,
No radiator to replace,
No alternator to replace,
No timing chain to stretch or break,
No pistons or rings to wear out,

« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2019 at 11:33am by Sir lastnail »  

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 3:23pm

Keef Wivaneff wrote on Aug 2nd, 2019 at 9:00am:
They don't care how many people get killed by SlaughterPilot, whompy wheels and exploding batteries.
They don't care how much money Musk and his cronies trouser from this faux green Ponzi scheme.
They don't care how many unwitting participants ( hedge funds and superannuation fund members) get hurt when the Ponzi scheme collapses.

GREED IS GOOD!!!

What a cunch of bunts!

But if it's a fossil fool car and you have to take it up the arse at the fool bowser and it kills people then you conveniently ignore the elephant in the room ! Got shares in GMC you hypocrite piece of sh.t ??

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 3:36pm

The whompy mind of scunge the IGNORANCE VIRUS is wobbling badly as she pours out her ignorance. Was she dropped on her head as a child ?

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Aug 2nd, 2019 at 4:03pm

elmerFUDD
@PlugInFUD
Another Slaughterpilot incident that nearly killed multiple people.

"Swerved into oncoming traffic at 55mph"

@elonmusk
if you have any honest bone in your body you'd disable this now.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Send Topic Print