BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Re: Death of a forum
Reply #30 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 4:32pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 4:13pm:
BigP wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 3:35pm:
""None of the turds doing the doxxing have the guts, capital or intellectual property to start their own business. So they hate me, as pathetic as that.""

You truly are a farkin prize twit Monk lol, I run one business that is my own and assist in the running " production manager" of one that is owned by a good friend , I own a 14 acre rural property within he Auckland city boundary  , I can see the sky tower from my prop,

You are small change Monk  Cry

have  a fish around the back of the couch and your car ashtray ,you never know , you might scrape up enough for a bottle of cheap plonk lol

So you are saying you are a doxxer?

I just dont understand the paranoia and histrionics around peeps like yourself that put it out there. then cry because someone posts your name . ?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 4:40pm

BigP wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 4:32pm:
""None of the turds doing the doxxing have the guts, capital or intellectual property to start their own business. So they hate me, as pathetic as that.""

You truly are a farkin prize twit Monk lol, I run one business that is my own and assist in the running " production manager" of one that is owned by a good friend , I own a 14 acre rural property within he Auckland city boundary  , I can see the sky tower from my prop,

have  a fish around the back of the couch and your car ashtray ,you never know , you might scrape up enough for a bottle of cheap plonk lol

I just dont understand the paranoia and histrionics around peeps like yourself that put it out there. then cry because someone posts your name . ?

Given the stuff you have posted about yourself, it would not be too hard for a doxxer to ID you.  If that happened, your fault and the doxxer gets haven, not despatch?

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #32 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:05pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 4:40pm:

Given the stuff you have posted about yourself, it would not be too hard for a doxxer to ID you.  If that happened, your fault and the doxxer gets haven, not despatch?

And what would the doxxer gain from that ? Im struggling to understand how the supposed victim is being defamed

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #33 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:11pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 4:40pm:

Sheesh, This day and age any decent hacker could smash this site and get whatever information they wanted from it , But the  reality is that outside what happens on this site nobody really gives a f,u,c,k..

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #34 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:12pm

So you are saying you are a doxxer? As a friend of the vile BO you are probably safe.

If you knew any of the history you would not be so blasé.

IQ said he arrived at his nickname because he was “asked stupid questions every day at work” and if you substitute “stupid” with “basic” it is not hard to realise he is a monkey in a call centre. For saying that—and the reaction probably shows my guess/intuition was 100% spot on—he used a picture of me he got from a site to label me a paedophile.

Naturally I tried to get his personal details so I could sue for slander. In retrospect, I should have just referred FD, as publisher of the slander, to a lawyer. For that I got a two week ban and I decided I did not like the smell of poo—you do, obviously—and never went back. In my absence I was permanently banned! Banned when I could not have committed any breach of the rules.

No, I know what I am talking about. Some people there were upset I had two flourishing businesses. Snowflakes and princesses! LOL!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #35 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:15pm

""So you are saying you are a doxxer? As a friend of the vile BO you are probably safe.""

You truly are a simple minded fool.

What is it that you think that I think I am safe from ?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #36 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:16pm

This forum is nothing like it used to be. We lost our only good GMod when FD, for whatever reason, liking the smell of poo I guess, unbanned IQ. Muzo, a real GMod left explaining his reasons. Some other good posters left too.

Too many wankers like Aqua, IITL etc.

The so-called Environment MRB is really the Dubyne MRB. Lots of MRBs are moribund. Politics etc etc—filled with hate of Muslims. Nah, OzPol is nothing like it used to be.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:19pm

BigP wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:05pm:
And what would the doxxer gain from that

you'll have to ask them. The fact is it's happening, and has been for a while now. Like you, I don't understand why they do it .....perhaps it's something as simple as they do it because they know it upsets the victim. Whatever the reason, the need to be dealt with permanently.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #38 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:20pm

==No, I know what I am talking about. Some people there were upset I had two flourishing businesses. Snowflakes and princesses! LOL=

So you are not into kids,  But gay isnt outta the question m , I have dressed in woman's clothes on the odd occasions and must confess it gave me a little thrill  Tongue

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #39 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:23pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:19pm:

you'll have to ask them. The fact is it's happening, and has been for a while now. Like you, I don't understand why they do it .....perhaps it's something as simple as they do it because they know it upsets the victim. Whatever the reason, the need to be dealt with permanently.

Thats a little insight John, But surely they can only find this information if you are silly enough to give them a lead,

As Forest said ""Studid is stupid does ""

IP Logged

BigP
Gold Member

Australian Politics

West Auckland
Reply #40 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:27pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:16pm:
This forum is nothing like it used to be. We lost our only good GMod when FD, for whatever reason, liking the smell of poo I guess, unbanned IQ. Muzo, a real GMod left explaining his reasons. Some other good posters left too.

Too many wankers like Aqua, IITL etc.

The so-called Environment MRB is really the Dubyne MRB. Lots of MRBs are moribund. Politics etc etc—filled with hate of Muslims. Nah, OzPol is nothing like it used to be.

Monk ,Ive been here for ever, I go back to yahoo and few other sites that king, Meds and a couple of others ran, Im no virgin mate

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #41 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:31pm

BigP wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:23pm:

Thats a little insight John, But surely they can only find this information if you are silly enough to give them a lead,

Gee, I wonder if BO did a domain search on this site, what would she find.  Whatever she found (doing the work to lead up to doxxing) how long do you reckon she should last if she posted what she discovered?

The ultimate sin on Forums like this is not leaving a trail, not to follow that trail (if you are so creepy to do so,) but to publish and boast about what you found.

It has to be hit hard....instantly.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #42 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:42pm

I hope it does not mean the death of OzPol....but let's face reality.  The rot set in, late 2017 and early 2018 when the sewer's Neferti posted my details, even my FaceBook page, and then, information concerning a family Member.

Before she first did that, AiA, SN and Gordon (one week before Neferti did that...and they are all sewer rats) had a gay old time dropping hints to my ID in a Thread which still exists but it is now buried......but still recoverable.

That is at least the very real potential to cause the death of any Forum, and to look to the doxxee to blame is pathetic.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:42pm

BigP wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:23pm:

totally irrelevant. They should not be putting up other members private details. End of story. I don't care how they try to justify it.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Real Carcinogen

Australian Politics

In your body
Reply #44 - Jul 30th, 2019 at 1:39am

Aussie wrote on Jul 29th, 2019 at 5:42pm:
I hope it does not mean the death of OzPol....but let's face reality.  The rot set in, late 2017 and early 2018 when the sewer's Neferti posted my details, even my FaceBook page, and then, information concerning a family Member.

Before she first did that, AiA, SN and Gordon (one week before Neferti did that...and they are all sewer rats) had a gay old time dropping hints to my ID in a Thread which still exists but it is now buried......but still recoverable.

That is at least the very real potential to cause the death of any Forum, and to look to the doxxee to blame is pathetic.

Nodeedy! Drama Queening again Arse-ey! Nuuthing to do with "reality" cabbie. PA has gone on for many years after Monkie's "doxxing" so i reckon this board can do so as well esp since you weren't doxxed!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print