Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Vacant Ground. (Read 1275 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Vacant Ground.
Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:34pm

Seems that if Australians can't come up with their own 'unique' Religion to represent Australia.

Then it will keep being built upon by Mosques, Churches, Hindu & Buddhist Temples, Synagogues and other 'other countries' Religious buildings.

...just like in Bendigo currently.

So Australia. If you wanna compete and not have 'foreign' Temples of Religion built on your soil. Best come up with one of your own that is 'unique' in its own Australian way.

The USA is halfway there with it's Mormonism - the most popular and patriotic Religion in North America.

Until then. Shut up and take a Moslem Mosque up the clacker like the subservient lot that you are.

Cronulla Riots: Yep - the Foreigners won that one with help from the Cops, Politicians and Media on their side.
Why?
Because none of the Rioters were 'Rich'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Vacant Ground.
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:38pm

Afterall - isn't that what early Colonial Australia did to the Aboriginals: devalue their culture as primitive hunter/gatherer (no farms, villages, township size populations, etc) to substantiate their existence and thus show Australia as a 'Vacant Ground'?

Well look what's happening now.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:40pm

Have you ever been a hat maker Jasin? Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:42pm

Moslem clergy appear in your town in numbers of 4-10.
They are in official dress.
They just wander all corners of the town doing their 'research'.

Basically, they are checking out the potential for a Mosque and the strength of the local society to see if it easily replaced by an influx of Moslem worshippers and people.

They won't talk to anyone. Don't want to be noticed.
They will quietly make the necessary arrangements knowing that any 'opposition' will be put down by the Police, Politicians and Media.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:43pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:40pm:

No. I'm just waiting for House Atreides to raise Australians from the evil oppression of House Harkonnen from the USA, the Imperial Emperor of UK/Europe, the C.H.O.A.M International Corporations and any 'others' that fly under all their banners (like Moslems do).

Muad'Dib! Wink

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #5 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:45pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:42pm:

Basically, they are checking out the potential for a Mosque and the strength of the local society to see if it easily replaced by an influx of Moslem worshippers and people.

They will quietly make the necessary arrangements knowing that any 'opposition' will be put down by the Police, Politicians and Media.

Our local mosque was in the workshop of the local service station until recently. It's now in a room above another mechanics workshop.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #6 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:46pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:43pm:

No. I'm just waiting for House Atreides to raise Australians from the evil oppression of House Harkonnen from the USA, the Imperial Emperor of UK/Europe, the C.H.O.A.M International Corporations and any 'others' that fly under all their banners (like Moslems do).

Muad'Dib! Wink

You don't belong on the wet coast desert rodent. Get out of our water and take that mercury with you. Wink

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #7 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:48pm

Muad'Dib! Wink

The assassin dart things in dune freaked me the bugger out when I read the book as a kid.

IBI

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #8 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:48pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:45pm:

Our local mosque was in the workshop of the local service station until recently. It's now in a room above another mechanics workshop.

IED lessons?

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:56pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:48pm:

Muad'Dib! Wink

The assassin dart things in dune freaked me the bugger out when I read the book as a kid.

Australia is in the region of Sahul. The most 'poisonous' part of the world. Assassination is a way of life. Nothing like giving that **** a nice bottle of JD laced with Irukanji  Wink

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #10 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:57pm

Setanta wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:45pm:

IED lessons?

Well it was across the intersection of a nice church, St Cathage's Cathedral. Nothing important where it is now but there's a nice eatery downstairs, next door. Can't remember it's name but it's licensed, used to be a rental appliance store until the last flood.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #11 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 10:06pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:56pm:

Muad'Dib! Wink

Australia is in the region of Sahul. The most 'poisonous' part of the world. Assassination is a way of life. Nothing like giving that **** a nice bottle of JD laced with Irukanji  Wink

Now that would give the insides a nice warm glow.

I think I'll make a move about waterspouts forming off Dawin then moving inland, and showering the populous with Irukanji, box jellyfish and crocs.

IBI

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #12 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 10:10pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 10:06pm:
Jasin wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:56pm:

Muad'Dib! Wink

Now that would give the insides a nice warm glow.

I think I'll make a move about waterspouts forming off Dawin then moving inland, and showering the populous with Irukanji, box jellyfish and crocs.

Irukanji are box jellyfish. I silently watched a baby salty swim up a stream near Adelaide River. Cutest little thing it was, about 12" long.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 10:14pm

Well, us Australians are not allowed to retaliate by traditional conventional means. The Police, Politicians and Media make sure of that.

...so we have to find 'alternative' ways to get ahead.  Wink

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 10:15pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 10:14pm:
Well, us Australians are not allowed to retaliate by traditional conventional means. The Police, Politicians and Media make sure of that.

...so we have to find 'alternative' ways to get ahead.  Wink

You mean we can't spear people?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print