Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print
Bendigo mosque construction begins (Read 18001 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Bendigo mosque construction begins
Reply #255 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 10:54pm

The gall of the Muslims of Bendigo, without any community consultation they play the political correctness card against the majority. The Mayor of Bendigo and Andrews simply bent over and took it up the arse from the Muslims, to add insult to injury they donated half a million of the tax payers dollar towards their facility.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #256 - Aug 18th, 2019 at 11:05pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 10:54pm:
The gall of the Muslims of Bendigo, without any community consultation they play the political correctness card against the majority. The Mayor of Bendigo and Andrews simply bent over and took it up the arse from the Muslims, to add insult to injury they donated half a million of the tax payers dollar towards their facility.

That's disgraceful!

Politics is selling out this country!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #257 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 3:14pm

This ignores the persecution the Muslims of Bendigo underwent from Islamophobes from outside Bendigo.

To me, it appears as if the Islamophobes are unwilling to accept the rulings by a duly selected and enplaneled court which held that the objections by the Islamophobes were non-sensical and based upon hatred of Muslims because they are well, Muslims.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #258 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 4:42pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 3:14pm:

This ignores the persecution the Muslims of Bendigo underwent from Islamophobes from outside Bendigo.

To me, it appears as if the Islamophobes are unwilling to accept the rulings by a duly selected and enplaneled court which held that the objections by the Islamophobes were non-sensical and based upon hatred of Muslims because they are well, Muslims.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Rubbish, plenty of the long haired 1st year BA café latte daddy funded apologists turned up to shout white supremist bigot racist islamophobe.

This ruling gives the Muslims the right to erect a Mosque anywhere anytime without any opposition considered. Of course they will be wanting all government funded facilities to facilitate their population explosion.

Build a Mosque and the Muslims will come multiply and go forth to build more Mosques.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #259 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 5:15pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 4:42pm:

Rubbish, plenty of the long haired 1st year BA café latte daddy funded apologists turned up to shout white supremist bigot racist islamophobe.

I think there was more than just one Islamophobe...   Roll Eyes

Quote:
This ruling gives the Muslims the right to erect a Mosque anywhere anytime without any opposition considered. Of course they will be wanting all government funded facilities to facilitate their population explosion.

Unless of course if during the course of a similar case they are found to have not taken into account all the ancillary services that a Mosque requires, such as access and parking...

Quote:
Build a Mosque and the Muslims will come multiply and go forth to build more Mosques.

Well looks like the Christians need to learn not to practice contraception and to actually worship in their churches, if they are going to counter this supposed "explosion", peacefully but I suspect that isn't what you want to happen, now is it?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #260 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 5:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 5:15pm:

Quote:

Unless of course if during the course of a similar case they are found to have not taken into account all the ancillary services that a Mosque requires, such as access and parking...

Quote:

Well looks like the Christians need to learn not to practice contraception and to actually worship in their churches, if they are going to counter this supposed "explosion", peacefully but I suspect that isn't what you want to happen, now is it?   Roll Eyes

More rubbish. Muslims are breeding like flies and you only have to look around any city to see that.

Now the invasion of the country areas has begun, aided and abetted  by our politically correct Muslim cock sucking politicians.

How will the yuppies of today explain to their grandchildren why burkas are good.

BURKA-IN-CHAINS.jpg (28 KB | 16 )
BURKA-IN-CHAINS.jpg

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #261 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 5:49pm

Unassimilating, culturally hostile outsiders DO transform places and cultures and nobody has to like it and support it.
It is OK to be against demographic and cultural take-overs. It's more than OK, it's natural and common sense, especially when the incoming cultures and demographics bring no cultural and social improvements but only act as forces of fragmentation and re-primitivisation.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #262 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 6:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 10:39pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 3:53pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 10:20pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 16th, 2019 at 9:26pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 6:11pm:

Show us a church construction in the Muslim world, ya stupid old blinkered demagogue.
Australia and the West are tolerant, we know that. How about the intolerant bleeding Muslims?? Why aren't you on about their intolerance, spineless, dishonest worm?

I'm not sure about you, Soren but out in the real world, societies do things because they want to, not because other societies are doing the reverse.  The West is tolerant.  Time it acted that way, don't you think?  Not sure which society you belong to though.   Roll Eyes

It is stupid, not tolerant,  to import and tolerate people who want to destroy your society and culture as Islam wants to destroy the kuffar  West.

How long have you suffered from Paranoia, Soren?  I'd recommend you seek help for your condition.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No society survives the introduction of alien cultures. The Aborigines can tell you all about it. The Celts can tell you. Britain changed when the Romans arrived, when the Anglo-Saxons arrived, the Danes, the Norman, now the Pakis and Bangladeshis.  France is transformed, as is Sweden, Belgium, Holland, Germany and America and Australia.

Meanwhile, no multiculturalism in Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Thailand, Somalia, Saudi, Iraq, Iran, Korea, Japan, Black Africa, the Muslim World generally, etc, etc.  If multiculturalism wasn't a scam but a good idea all the countries of the world would be onto it. But they aren't. because it's a third world scam.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #263 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 6:39pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 18th, 2019 at 7:59am:
Frank wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:48pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 4:26pm:

Show us a church construction in the Muslim world, ya stupid old blinkered demagogue.
Australia and the West are tolerant, we know that. How about the intolerant bleeding Muslims?? Why aren't you on about their intolerance, spineless, dishonest worm?

There are plenty of xtians in muslim countries and i suspect they have churches

Spot

Whaaaaaaah! You are a MORON.
Your sig is correct.

Wow what a well thought out and intelligent argument. I guess you changed my mind.

Spot

You have no mind to change. Your head is blown off. You are even stupider than Bwian but, to your credit. you are not as loud and militant and frequent about it. You are only occasionally surfacing, from the depth of unfathomable idiocy, to report back to us while Brian comes up far too frequently.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1564128684/241#241

IP Logged

Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Reply #264 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 8:24pm

It’s tiresome to read endless mud slinging over religion without any attempt to draw attention to the putrid content of so called holy books. Political correctness tells us we are forbidden to object to passages such as Koran Sura 3. V7 -10 (below) or any of the many similar passages in the Bible.

"O our Lord! For the day is coming there is not doubt, thou wilt surely gather mankind together. Verily, God will not fail the promise.
     As for the infidels, their wealth, and their children, shall avail them nothing against God. They shall be  fuel for the fire.
    After the wont of the people of Pharaoh, and of those who were before them, they treated our signs as falsehoods. Therefore God laid hold of them in their sins; and God is severe punishing!
    Say to the infidels; ye shall be worsted, and to Hell shall ye be gathered together: and wretched the couch!"

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #265 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 8:51pm

Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 6:31pm:

I'm not sure about you, Soren but out in the real world, societies do things because they want to, not because other societies are doing the reverse.  The West is tolerant.  Time it acted that way, don't you think?  Not sure which society you belong to though.   Roll Eyes

It is stupid, not tolerant,  to import and tolerate people who want to destroy your society and culture as Islam wants to destroy the kuffar  West.

How long have you suffered from Paranoia, Soren?  I'd recommend you seek help for your condition.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No society survives the introduction of alien cultures. The Aborigines can tell you all about it. The Celts can tell you. Britain changed when the Romans arrived, when the Anglo-Saxons arrived, the Danes, the Norman, now the Pakis and Bangladeshis.  France is transformed, as is Sweden, Belgium, Holland, Germany and America and Australia.

Meanwhile, no multiculturalism in Pakistan, Bangladesh, China, Thailand, Somalia, Saudi, Iraq, Iran, Korea, Japan, Black Africa, the Muslim World generally, etc, etc.  If multiculturalism wasn't a scam but a good idea all the countries of the world would be onto it. But they aren't. because it's a third world scam.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  There is no multiculturalism because it already exists.  In the PRC, they recognise over 200 different minorities officially.  Wjat they won't recognise is any attempt to supplant the Party.  The Party doesn't care whether your Han or any other ethnicity, Soren.    Roll Eyes

It is time for you to become a member of Australia's Multicultural society.  Join with the 85% of your fellow Australians who support Multiculturalism!

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #266 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 8:52pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 5:46pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 5:15pm:

Quote:

Quote:

More rubbish. Muslims are breeding like flies and you only have to look around any city to see that.

And your evidence to support that claim is, what, exactly?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #267 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:19pm

Brian Ross wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 8:51pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  There is no multiculturalism because it already exists.  In the PRC, they recognise over 200 different minorities officially.  Wjat they won't recognise is any attempt to supplant the Party.  The Party doesn't care whether your Han or any other ethnicity, Soren.    Roll Eyes

It is time for you to become a member of Australia's Multicultural society.  Join with the 85% of your fellow Australians who support Multiculturalism!

https://www.premiumhealthpro.com/images/arrow.gif

You are avoiding the point because you know it's  true.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #268 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:33pm

Well. Unlike Camden in the Sydney west who put up a stink about a Mosque in their area.
The people of Bendigo are too scared to speak out and appear as Islamaphobes and other names. So the people outside of Bendigo do so for them.

Either way...
MOSLEMS WILL RULE AUSTRALIA,

LIKE JEWS RULE AMERICA.

(The Promised Lands)
...so Christianity can finally claim the Holy City and Holy Land (well, what's left of it).

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #269 - Aug 19th, 2019 at 10:50pm

Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 9:19pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Aug 19th, 2019 at 8:51pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  There is no multiculturalism because it already exists.  In the PRC, they recognise over 200 different minorities officially.  What they won't recognise is any attempt to supplant the Party.  The Party doesn't care whether your Han or any other ethnicity, Soren.    Roll Eyes

https://www.premiumhealthpro.com/images/arrow.gif

You are avoiding the point because you know it's  true.

No, I am addressing the point, Soren.  You don't like that when it happens, do you?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print