Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Fawkner firebomb terrorists get 15 years! (Read 5020 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Fawkner firebomb terrorists get 15 years!
Reply #45 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 2:46pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 1:55pm:
rhino wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 11:38pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 8:14pm:
  "Race" is a social construct anyway, created in the 19th century to allow Europeans to oppress people of other "races" based on a false belief that different "races" were well, different, physically.  Genetics has shown that "race" in the way Racists use the term doesn't exist.  We all share the same genes, we are all members of the one race, the human one and that is something you need to understand and to accept.  You are being simply a fool it believe otherwise, Hammer.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes
None of that has any scientific validity Brian. Ive heard it spouted before though by the poorly informed. You only need to look at forensic anthropology to understand that race exists. And genetics hasnt shown that race doesnt exist, just the opposite. It has identified that there are specific genetic characteristics between races. Google the "Mongolian spot" Brian, you may actually learn something.

Genes determine who we are, Rhino.  We all share the same genetic pool.  We have more genetic differences within each "racial" group rather than between them.  This is scientific fact.  All the Mongolian Spot is referring to is a common physical trait which exists in people of darker skin, in Africa, India, Central and Eastern Asia.   It is superficial and it disappears by puberty in most cases.   Yet again, you betray the Racists' propensity to ascribe an individual's intelligence or cultural differences to superficial physical traits.   

A person's Melanin has nothing to do with an individual's intelligence or criminality or anything else, except their ability to absorb UV rays from sunlight.  A person's eye shape simply shows that their ancestors were once adapted to living in an area prone to dust storms and so on and so on.   Physical anthropology is merely a method of describing an individual's physical inheritance, it does nothing to talk about their intelligence, their culture or anything which is what is usually used in Racism.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
what are you babbling about Brian? You have managed to combine scientific fact with absolute nonsense and you think one proves the other. It is obvious here that despite presribing statements and claims to me that I have not made that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Noone mentioned "melanin" or "skin colour" except you. I was using the Mongolian spot as an example of a specific genetic trait which only occurs in certain races. The fact that it physically exists blows your whole "no difference between races " argument completley out of the water. you really are an uneducated drongo.
And "forensic anthropology " ( i didnt mention physical anthropology you dimwit) can differentiate between races by studying skull types. You really have no idea what you are talking about.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 3:14pm

rhino wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 2:46pm:
  "Race" is a social construct anyway, created in the 19th century to allow Europeans to oppress people of other "races" based on a false belief that different "races" were well, different, physically.  Genetics has shown that "race" in the way Racists use the term doesn't exist.  We all share the same genes, we are all members of the one race, the human one and that is something you need to understand and to accept.  You are being simply a fool it believe otherwise, Hammer.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes
None of that has any scientific validity Brian. Ive heard it spouted before though by the poorly informed. You only need to look at forensic anthropology to understand that race exists. And genetics hasnt shown that race doesnt exist, just the opposite. It has identified that there are specific genetic characteristics between races. Google the "Mongolian spot" Brian, you may actually learn something.

Genes determine who we are, Rhino.  We all share the same genetic pool.  We have more genetic differences within each "racial" group rather than between them.  This is scientific fact.  All the Mongolian Spot is referring to is a common physical trait which exists in people of darker skin, in Africa, India, Central and Eastern Asia.   It is superficial and it disappears by puberty in most cases.   Yet again, you betray the Racists' propensity to ascribe an individual's intelligence or cultural differences to superficial physical traits.   

A person's Melanin has nothing to do with an individual's intelligence or criminality or anything else, except their ability to absorb UV rays from sunlight.  A person's eye shape simply shows that their ancestors were once adapted to living in an area prone to dust storms and so on and so on.   Physical anthropology is merely a method of describing an individual's physical inheritance, it does nothing to talk about their intelligence, their culture or anything which is what is usually used in Racism.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
what are you babbling about Brian? You have managed to combine scientific fact with absolute nonsense and you think one proves the other. It is obvious here that despite presribing statements and claims to me that I have not made that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Noone mentioned "melanin" or "skin colour" except you. I was using the Mongolian spot as an example of a specific genetic trait which only occurs in certain races. The fact that it physically exists blows your whole "no difference between races " argument completley out of the water. you really are an uneducated drongo.
And "forensic anthropology " ( i didnt mention physical anthropology you dimwit) can differentiate between races by studying skull types. You really have no idea what you are talking about.

No, it does not.  There is evidence of "Mongolian Spot" existing in several "races", proving that it is a common trait which exists across the so-called "racial divide".   Melanin is important to the concept of "race" as used by Racists.   It is used as a prime determiner of intelligence and other traits, when in reality all it indicates is where an individual's ancestors evolved - lighter skinned people in the far northern climes where less sunlight is available for Vitamin D production as against tropical climes where there is more than sufficient UV available for Vitamin D production.   Your claims are akin to those that believe that Sickle-cell Anaemia only occurs in Black Africans or Alcohol intolerance only accurs amongst Asians, when in reality both occur across all "Races".    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 3:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 3:14pm:

No, it does not.  There is evidence of "Mongolian Spot" existing in several "races", proving that it is a common trait which exists across the so-called "racial divide".   Melanin is important to the concept of "race" as used by Racists.   It is used as a prime determiner of intelligence and other traits, when in reality all it indicates is where an individual's ancestors evolved - lighter skinned people in the far northern climes where less sunlight is available for Vitamin D production as against tropical climes where there is more than sufficient UV available for Vitamin D production.   Your claims are akin to those that believe that Sickle-cell Anaemia only occurs in Black Africans or Alcohol intolerance only accurs amongst Asians, when in reality both occur across all "Races".    Roll Eyes
No Brian, white people do not get  the mongolian spot. And I did not mention melanin  Brian, try and keep up and stop inventing statements which werent made. Forensic anthropology could not exist if there were no differences between races.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 4:35pm

rhino wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 3:34pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 3:14pm:

No Brian, white people do not get  the mongolian spot. And I did not mention melanin  Brian, try and keep up and stop inventing statements which werent made. Forensic anthropology could not exist if there were no differences between races.

I never claimed you had, Rhino.  Please keep up with what is actually being typed, rather than what you imagined is being typed.   Mongolian Spots don't occur in White people - agreed however, they do occur in those "races" with darker skin - African, Indian, Asian, Polynesian, Native American.   All which are identified as separate "races" by Racists.   Why not address that point instead of inventing things which were never claimed, hey?   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 6:12pm

Firebomb terrorist.

Just one more in a long list of muslim terrorist acts (both foiled or executed) in our modern  Australian society, which the loony left / muslim duo of evil is trying to destroy from within.

Get used to it, as the truth has to be told to stop it, the loony left / muslim duo of evil are totally opposed to honesty and truth.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #50 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 6:21pm

moses wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 6:12pm:
Firebomb terrorist.

Just one more in a long list of muslim terrorist acts (both foiled or executed) in our modern  Australian society, which the loony left / muslim duo of evil is trying to destroy from within.

Get used to it, as the truth has to be told to stop it, the loony left / muslim duo of evil are totally opposed to honesty and truth.

And who was the Terrorists attacking again, Moses?  Mmmm?  Could they have been fellow Muslims?   I thought you believe all Muslims were united and equally evil...    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 7:30pm

Genes determine who we are, Rhino. 

Bollocks.   You do not relate to your friends, family, other people genetically. You relate personally - far more complex than mere genetics - itself very complex.

Your glib declaration, "Genes determine who we are" indicates nothing but that you are an unthinking, mentally lazy,  stupid automaton, repeating things you have never comprehended because they are waaaaay beyond your intelligence.

You are showing off your stupidity, once again, Bwian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:23pm

Frank wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 7:30pm:

Genes determine who we are, Rhino. 

Bollocks.   You do not relate to your friends, family, other people genetically. You relate personally - far more complex than mere genetics - itself very complex.

Your glib declaration, "Genes determine who we are" indicates nothing but that you are an unthinking, mentally lazy,  stupid automaton, repeating things you have never comprehended because they are waaaaay beyond your intelligence.

You are showing off your stupidity, once again, Bwian.

Oh, dearie, dearie, face first into the mud again, hey, Soren?  Keep it up, it is amusing to watch.  Tell us when you've worked out the physical versus the cultural things, OK?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #53 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 10:49am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 10:10am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 10:07am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 8:35pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 8:29pm:
something seems wrong with the thread but i can't work out why ... i'd have thought all the Islamophobes would be cheering someone attacking a mosque. WTF Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Indeed.

These guys did exactly what the right-wing extremists dream about, and yet they're condemning them.

I don't think they actually read the article.

islamic terrorism is islamic terrorism pecca. the victim is irrelevent.

Terrorism is terrorism.

Moreover, most terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.

Most of Islams victims are Muslims. That why Muslim majority countries invariably turn into shitholes. We have a tiny population of Muslims in Australia and they are already bombing each other's mosques.

The confusion is entirely on your part.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 1:12pm

freediver wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 10:49am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 10:10am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 10:07am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 8:35pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 8:29pm:
something seems wrong with the thread but i can't work out why ... i'd have thought all the Islamophobes would be cheering someone attacking a mosque. WTF Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Indeed.

These guys did exactly what the right-wing extremists dream about, and yet they're condemning them.

I don't think they actually read the article.

islamic terrorism is islamic terrorism pecca. the victim is irrelevent.

Terrorism is terrorism.

Moreover, most terrorism has nothing to do with Islam.

Most of Islams victims are Muslims. That why Muslim majority countries invariably turn into shitholes. We have a tiny population of Muslims in Australia and they are already bombing each other's mosques.

The confusion is entirely on your part.

Which Australian mosques have been blown up, FD?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #55 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 1:14pm

freediver wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 10:49am:
[quote

Are they?  Where, Freediver?  I cannot recollect any Mosques being attacked with explosives in Australia.  Do you have evidence they have been?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 3:25pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 3:39pm

Petrol is an accelerant, not an explosive, Moses.   "Bombing" is done with explosives.  Time you learnt proper English I think.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #58 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 9:20am

oooh goody - a semantic debate about the difference between 'starting a fire' and 'fire bombing'... the intellectual stimulation never stops here

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 2:14pm

It's the intellectual attempts of the loony leftards who are telling us that the firebombing (the prosecutors words) isn't really a bomb or some such rubbish, but then again it's coming from apologists for islamic terrorism, so I suppose we can expect pure bullshit from them.
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2019 at 2:21pm by moses »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print