Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Fawkner firebomb terrorists get 15 years! (Read 5054 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Fawkner firebomb terrorists get 15 years!
Reply #30 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:14pm

People are either followers or leaders.

Pretty much self explanatory.

I create a post (leader)

Moses copies and tries to make his loony Rightard ideology a part of my original post. (follower)

Being a follower is a Rightard trait, they have no ability to think for themselves, they are desperate to have their self loathing views made compulsory.

Just look at the world today, Rightard ignorance has proved to be a failure, our society is showing some severe strains, I wonder how long we will have to endure it before we ask ourselves why are the loony Rightards so self loathing and determined to destroy us from within?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:14pm:

I create a post (leader)

Moses copies and tries to make his loony Rightard ideology a part of my original post. (follower)

Being a follower is a Rightard trait, they have no ability to think for themselves, they are desperate to have their self loathing views made compulsory.

Just look at the world today, Rightard ignorance has proved to be a failure, our society is showing some severe strains, I wonder how long we will have to endure it before we ask ourselves why are the loony Rightards so self loathing and determined to destroy us from within?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's your leftard society moulding causing the issues brian.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:17pm

right on cue our loony leftard comes like a chook that has been called.

A classic example of a follower.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:18pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:15pm:

I create a post (leader)

Really?  I've always believed it is the Right's denial of social change right in front of it which was causing the problems, Hammer.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #34 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:19pm

Right on cue our loony Rightard comes like a chook that has been called.

A classic example of a follower.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:21pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:18pm:

I create a post (leader)

Really?  I've always believed it is the Right's denial of social change right in front of it which was causing the problems, Hammer.   Roll Eyes

If you don't ask people if they want massive cultural and racial change then it was never agreed to. Then don't expect people to just accept this change. The aborigines didn't like it.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:43pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 8:18pm:
Afterall, I'd have thought you lot would be applauding their antics, their targets were fellow Muslims...   Roll Eyes

That's because you are a mindless, spineless, insufferable bugger fool, Bwian.  Been telling you for years, me an a cast of thousands, but do you get it??!! Do you get ANYTHING? bugger NOOO!!!

Being a mindless, balloon filled with only resentment and otherwise unmoored, bobbing  in a moral vacuum IS who you ARE, Bwian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:49pm

I create a post (leader)

YOU are the one who re-posts other people's posts with slight alteration because you simply do not have the brains think of something original. There is nothing between your ears so you simply edit and re-post other people's insights about your shallowness and vacuous stupidity.

And you call that being a 'leader'!!! You are the leader of spineless idiots and of, er - actually, that's IT!!! Nobody here is led by you (perhaps John Smith but he is even more mentally negligible than you, if that is possible (barely)).

You are peerless, Bwian, you are a type of one. Nobody is so effortlessly, unerringly spineless and idiotic as you.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #38 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 8:14pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:21pm:

I create a post (leader)

If you don't ask people if they want massive cultural and racial change then it was never agreed to. Then don't expect people to just accept this change. The aborigines didn't like it.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me and you still claim you're not a Racist, Hammer?  Really?

Cultural change, "racial" change - they occur naturally, when ever there are not false barriers put in front of them.  You need to learn to live with them, to tolerate them, Hammer.  "Race" is a social construct anyway, created in the 19th century to allow Europeans to oppress people of other "races" based on a false belief that different "races" were well, different, physically.  Genetics has shown that "race" in the way Racists use the term doesn't exist.  We all share the same genes, we are all members of the one race, the human one and that is something you need to understand and to accept.  You are being simply a fool it believe otherwise, Hammer.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 8:17pm

Frank wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 7:49pm:

I create a post (leader)

YOU are the one who re-posts other people's posts with slight alteration because you simply do not have the brains think of something original. There is nothing between your ears so you simply edit and re-post other people's insights about your shallowness and vacuous stupidity.

And you call that being a 'leader'!!! You are the leader of spineless idiots and of, er - actually, that's IT!!! Nobody here is led by you (perhaps John Smith but he is even more mentally negligible than you, if that is possible (barely)).

You are peerless, Bwian, you are a type of one. Nobody is so effortlessly, unerringly spineless and idiotic as you.

Ah, playing in your mud patch again, hey, Soren?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Look, run along back to the little kiddies' playground where you belong.  The adults want an adult conversation.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 11:31pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 2:26pm:
rhino wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 2:21pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 8:53pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 8:50pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 8:35pm:
John Smith wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 8:29pm:
something seems wrong with the thread but i can't work out why ... i'd have thought all the Islamophobes would be cheering someone attacking a mosque. WTF Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Indeed.

These guys did exactly what the right-wing extremists dream about, and yet they're condemning them.

I don't think they actually read the article.

It was terrorism.

The penalty for terrorists is death.

Not in this country, Bobby Sox.

The premeditated, state-sanctioned killing of prisoners is just as bad as terrorism.

And yet you advocate torture for these prisoners instead of execution. Your "stand" on the death penalty is just grandstanding.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/f17c7e1774551db2173dc130b8744ffd/tenor.gif

Very apt Pecca, thats me sh!ting all over you on this forum constantly.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 11:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 8:14pm:
  "Race" is a social construct anyway, created in the 19th century to allow Europeans to oppress people of other "races" based on a false belief that different "races" were well, different, physically.  Genetics has shown that "race" in the way Racists use the term doesn't exist.  We all share the same genes, we are all members of the one race, the human one and that is something you need to understand and to accept.  You are being simply a fool it believe otherwise, Hammer.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes
None of that has any scientific validity Brian. Ive heard it spouted before though by the poorly informed. You only need to look at forensic anthropology to understand that race exists. And genetics hasnt shown that race doesnt exist, just the opposite. It has identified that there are specific genetic characteristics between races. Google the "Mongolian spot" Brian, you may actually learn something.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 3:52am

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 6:36pm:
Geez the Muslims are racking up a terrorist tally in Australia now. I wonder what it's up to?

Must be getting close to the Tarrant tally now, Homo. What is it?

2 to 50?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 3:55am

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:21pm:

I create a post (leader)

Oh, dearie, dearie, me and you still claim you're not a Racist, Hammer?  Really?

Cultural change, "racial" change - they occur naturally, when ever there are not false barriers put in front of them.  You need to learn to live with them, to tolerate them, Hammer.  "Race" is a social construct anyway, created in the 19th century to allow Europeans to oppress people of other "races" based on a false belief that different "races" were well, different, physically.  Genetics has shown that "race" in the way Racists use the term doesn't exist.  We all share the same genes, we are all members of the one race, the human one and that is something you need to understand and to accept.  You are being simply a fool it believe otherwise, Hammer.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Now now, Brian, tsk tsk tsk. Homo never did claim he wasn't a racist. He did have a Boong at his school remember?

He has every right to be a racist.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #44 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 1:55pm

rhino wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 11:38pm:
  "Race" is a social construct anyway, created in the 19th century to allow Europeans to oppress people of other "races" based on a false belief that different "races" were well, different, physically.  Genetics has shown that "race" in the way Racists use the term doesn't exist.  We all share the same genes, we are all members of the one race, the human one and that is something you need to understand and to accept.  You are being simply a fool it believe otherwise, Hammer.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes
None of that has any scientific validity Brian. Ive heard it spouted before though by the poorly informed. You only need to look at forensic anthropology to understand that race exists. And genetics hasnt shown that race doesnt exist, just the opposite. It has identified that there are specific genetic characteristics between races. Google the "Mongolian spot" Brian, you may actually learn something.

Genes determine who we are, Rhino.  We all share the same genetic pool.  We have more genetic differences within each "racial" group rather than between them.  This is scientific fact.  All the Mongolian Spot is referring to is a common physical trait which exists in people of darker skin, in Africa, India, Central and Eastern Asia.   It is superficial and it disappears by puberty in most cases.   Yet again, you betray the Racists' propensity to ascribe an individual's intelligence or cultural differences to superficial physical traits.   

A person's Melanin has nothing to do with an individual's intelligence or criminality or anything else, except their ability to absorb UV rays from sunlight.  A person's eye shape simply shows that their ancestors were once adapted to living in an area prone to dust storms and so on and so on.   Physical anthropology is merely a method of describing an individual's physical inheritance, it does nothing to talk about their intelligence, their culture or anything which is what is usually used in Racism.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print