Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The accidental moron (Read 1056 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The accidental moron
Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:18pm

Trumptards are either proud morons or accidental morons, but always actual morons.

On radio, one such trumptards was asked to actually name the 4 congresswomen he so hated.  He could only name one (sort of)

Alexander Occasional Cortex!

no, he wasnt making a clever joke. He wasnt that clever. Yes, this trumptard has an....

OCCASIONAL CORTEX!

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: The accidental moron
Reply #1 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:20pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:18pm:
Trumptards are either proud morons or accidental morons, but always actual morons.

On radio, one such trumptards was asked to actually name the 4 congresswomen he so hated.  He could only name one (sort of)

no, he wasnt making a clever joke. He wasnt that clever. Yes, this trumptard has an....

OCCASIONAL CORTEX!

I'd love the link to that.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:21pm

Trump couldn't pronounce her names, so he just fobbed it off by saying that he didn't have time to say three names.

True story.

The man is an absolute moron.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:29pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:21pm:
Trump couldn't pronounce her names, so he just fobbed it off by saying that he didn't have time to say three names.

True story.

nope,

cunning power play

it says to the electorate "i am such high status, i could not be bothered learning her name"

and in the ballot box, steve and janeen just find themselves under this spell of "the legitimate leader" as they scribble donald on their ballot  Wink

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:35pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:29pm:

True story.

nope,

cunning power play

it says to the electorate "i am such high status, i could not be bothered learning her name"

and in the ballot box, steve and janeen just find themselves under this spell of "the legitimate leader" as they scribble donald on their ballot  Wink

ah aqua... another poster with an 'occasional cortex'.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:36pm

YAWN!

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:43pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:35pm:

True story.

nope,

cunning power play

sorry  what was your name?
long something or other
its something i couldnt be bothered remembering

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:52pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:43pm:

True story.

nope,

cunning power play

long something or other

sometimes you are SO stupid you dont even realise when you mocked yourself.

Like trump, between your ears is that rare physics phenomenon called a Natural Vacuum.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 5:26pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:52pm:

True story.

nope,

cunning power play

long something or other

Like trump, between your ears is that rare physics phenomenon called a Natural Vacuum.

"Sometimes"?

Lol   Grin

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 5:46pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 5:26pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:52pm:

True story.

nope,

cunning power play

long something or other

"Sometimes"?

Lol   Grin

yeah that vacuum does seem to be a constant.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #10 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 6:59pm

True story.

On one hand Trump is a moron who can barely tie his laces, on the other, he's an evil meglomaniac capable of planning and coordinating the greatest Russian offensive to the American electoral system and masking all traces of his evil handprints therefore making piles of so called evidence invisible, even after 2 years of a stacked rigged inqirey....

You cannot make this stuff up. Gweggy suffers a common leftard condition, characterised as the simple absence of a single functioning brain cell. But he tries to make up for it with lies.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 7:53pm

Rider wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 6:59pm:

True story.

On one hand Trump is a moron who can barely tie his laces, on the other, he's an evil meglomaniac capable of planning and coordinating the greatest Russian offensive to the American electoral system and masking all traces of his evil handprints therefore making piles of so called evidence invisible, even after 2 years of a stacked rigged inqirey....

You cannot make this stuff up. Gweggy suffers a common leftard condition, characterised as the simple absence of a single functioning brain cell. But he tries to make up for it with lies.

Trump is just smart enough - but barely so - to accept help from Russians. Because he has no belief system, morals or ethics, it doesnt matter to him. He is the dummy at the top of a pile of smart but evil people. And because he is so stupid as are his supporters, they follow him down the rabbit hole to extinction.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #12 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 8:26pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 7:53pm:

True story.

Trump is just smart enough - but barely so - to accept help from Russians. Because he has no belief system, morals or ethics, it doesnt matter to him. He is the dummy at the top of a pile of smart but evil people. And because he is so stupid as are his supporters, they follow him down the rabbit hole to extinction.

Trumps support grows and grows. Yours....not so.

Take a good hard look at yourself, withdrawn, sour, irrelevent, backing losers...god man get a grip, get yourself a MAGA cap and ditch that criminal Clinton cabal before you get Arkanicided.....

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 8:47pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:18pm:

OCCASIONAL CORTEX!

Who can remember these ridiculous Hispanic names? What do you expect calling your kids things like that?

You want my opinion? Learn to speak English or fck off.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 10:00pm

True story.

good point.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print