Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Politician Who Pushed for Gender-Neutral Bathrooms (Read 2536 times)
SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Politician Who Pushed for Gender-Neutral Bathrooms
Reply #45 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 8:03pm

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 8:04pm

Quote:
The Clinton-Silsby Haiti Trafficking Scandal And How The Media Attempted To Ignore/Cover It Up

Contrary to reports in the media, the crowd sourced investigation labeled by some as "Pizzagate" did not begin with internet sleuths digging through the Wikileaks Podesta Files releases looking for pizza parlors and encoded language discussing human trafficking. It began with the shocking discovery that Hillary and Bill Clinton provided assistance to convicted child trafficker, Laura Silsby, resulting in a reduced sentence for child trafficking.

Silsby was arrested at the Haitian border attempting to smuggle 33 children out of Haiti without documentation.

Her sentence and charges were reduced after an intervention by Bill Clinton.
In the aftermath of Silsby's arrest, her originally retained lawyer Jorge Puello was arrested in connection with an international smuggling ring accused of trafficking women and minors from Central America and Haiti. The revelation of this news in November was either ignored by the Western media or attacked by Clinton controlled publications

I. Hillary Clinton Intervened Politically on Behalf of Laura Silsby

Laura Silsby is the former director of The New Life Children’s Refuge. Emails from her organization can be found in Wikileaks’ Hillary Clinton Email Archive discussing the NGO before her arrest. Silsby’s organization also appears in Clinton’s emails, soliciting donations for their “ministry.” The Refuge was founded by Silsby and Charisa Coulter, both attendees of the Central Valley Baptist Church in Meridian, Idaho. Silsby was reported to have a history of bad debts and unpaid wages.

Laura had claimed she planned to build an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, but a State Department diplomatic cable revealed that authorities in the country said she never submitted an application for this purpose. They instead located to Haiti.

On January 29, 2010, Silsby was arrested with nine other American nationals attempting to steal 33 children from the country, most of whom were not even orphans and had families according to some reports.
CNN reported on February 9, 2010 that this was not the first time Silsby had attempted to traffic children out of Haiti
. Haitian police acting on a tip had intercepted Silsby in an earlier, separate attempt to remove 40 children out of the country. She was turned back at the Haitian border. For a brief period, Haitian authorities were considering adding a new kidnapping charge based on this evidence.

Hillary and Bill Clinton took an extraordinary interest in Silsby’s case from the moment she was arrested and almost immediately stepped in on her behalf.

The Harvard Human Rights Journal stated that one of Bill Clinton's first acts as special envoy for the United Nations in Haiti "was to put out the fire of a child abduction scandal involving American citizens."

On February 7th, 2010, The Sunday Times reported that Bill Clinton had intervened to strike a deal with the Haitian government, securing the release of all co-conspirators except for Silsby. Prosecutors ultimately sought a six-month sentence in Silsby's case, reducing charges for conspiracy and child abduction to mere "arranging irregular travel."
A shockingly light penalty given the circumstances of her arrest, which would likely not have been possible but for the intervention of the Clintons in Silsby's case.

On February 9th, 2010 Hillary Clinton consulted with Counselor Cheryl Mills and other attorneys in an email discussing the U.S. Government's "options" regarding the arrested Americans. The heavily redacted memo attached to that email does not reveal what these "options" consisted of.

However, the State Department's American Citizens Services is only authorized to offer lists of local, English speaking attorneys to Americans arrested or detained abroad.

To go beyond that authorization is a severe violation of protocol and is illegal.

Additional emails reveal that the State Department was involved with making statements on the Silsby scandal and preparing to assist Silsby's co-conspirators with their return to the United States, although this is consistent with State Department protocol in these situations.

II. Silsby's Lawyer and His Wife Were Both Arrested For Involvement in Human Sex Trafficking of Minors and Women

On February 11th, the New York Times reported that Silsby's original lawyer, Jorge Puello, was suspected of leading an international human trafficking ring involving women and minors. According the the Harvard Human Rights Journal Puello was ultimately arrested in an investigation being lead by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) in connection with the ring. He was wanted in the United States, El Salvador and Costa Rica for his involvement with a network trafficking Central Americans and Haitians.

At the time of his arrest, his wife was already imprisoned in El Salvador and “faced charges of presumed sexual exploitation of minors and women.”

Puello was ultimately sentenced to three years in federal prison for "alien smuggling." Another surprisingly light sentence given the original charges he was sought for. It it not known at this time whether or not Laura Silsby was associated with Puello's criminal enterprise.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #47 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 9:14pm

Any chance of addressing my earlier points Serial?

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 9:19pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 9:14pm:

Yes,

As soon as you apologise to cods for calling her an idiot.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #49 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 9:30pm

No she was being one.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 9:33pm

Then I wont tell you about the Westminster Paedophile Dossier then.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #51 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 9:43pm

Wiki result doesnt fill me with confidence could be CT could be smoke and mirrors

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:55pm

SerialBrain9 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 9:19pm:

Yes,

dont worry about him serial.. when all they do is call someone names it tells me exactly what I have been thinking about it correct...

I  find it much easier to ignore the ignorant....they certainly wont go away they are far to full of themselves to do that......

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #53 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 9:33am

cods wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:55pm:
SerialBrain9 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 9:19pm:

Yes,

dont worry about him serial.. when all they do is call someone names it tells me exactly what I have been thinking about it correct...

I  find it much easier to ignore the ignorant....they certainly wont go away they are far to full of themselves to do that......

You see heres your issue you half wit. At no point in time did I defend paedophilia or this guy like you allege. I was simply stating that this was not some big conspiracy like SerialBrain was saying. But like an idiot you went off on a rant accusing me of defending this guy.

So, yes I call a spade a smacking shovel.

Idiot.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print