Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
ENVY...what it tells us. (Read 2168 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

ENVY...what it tells us.
Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:47am

trump has brought this topic to my mind.

what does it tell you when you are envious of someone?
if youre not careful, this emotion can literally consume you.

but is it useful to analyse your envy?

when you are envious of someone, the basic frame is that "you would like to have what they have".
and if you cant have it, you would like to see them fall.
you would like to see them fall and you would like to give them a good kick in the stomach when they are on the ground.
people dont like to admit that to themselves but i think if we are honest with ourselves, there is an aggressive and violent underpinning to when we are really envious of someone

i see a lot of people in the american threads who just cannot stop thinking about trump.
and the tone of their vitriol, leaves me in no doubt that they would like to see him fall and they would like to give him a good kicking once he was down.

they might deny this to themselves but i think if they were to look at the dark corners of their minds, this is a true statement.

how can we learn from this.

when they look at someone they envy, they might see someone with "power" or "money".

the take home message is that the envious person would like some of that themselves.

they would like some power and they would like some cash.
it would be so much better if they could just admit that to themselves, because then they could find a path forward to attaining those goals.

if they were trying to move forward and get the things they are envious of, then they have a goal, they have a purpose, they can bounce out of bed, full of enthusiasm and they will be driven by positive emotions, because we always feel good when we are working towards attaining something we want.

but until they can admit to themselves,

"yep, i want some power, i ant some influence, i want a beautiful partner", all they can do is hate on the guy who has that and that leads them to frustration, anger, despair, torment and self loathing.

so when you next feel envious of trump or some over paid public servant or some wall street guy or some guy with a red sports car, 

dont hate.

examine and make a strategic plan to go after it with all your energy.

that will energise you instead of making you feel like poo

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: ENVY...what it tells us.
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 8:25am

Im not sure there's a cure for
TDS

Maybe we could start selling ribbons to help find a cure?

Start some sort of fund raising campaign like

TDS - Help Find a Cure

Unknown.jpg (3 KB | 9 )
Unknown.jpg

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 12:19pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:47am:
when you are envious of someone, the basic frame is that "you would like to have what they have".
you would like to see them fall and you would like to give them a good kick in the stomach when they are on the ground.
people dont like to admit that to themselves but i think if we are honest with ourselves, there is an aggressive and violent underpinning to when we are really envious of someone

i see a lot of people in the american threads who just cannot stop thinking about trump.
and the tone of their vitriol, leaves me in no doubt that they would like to see him fall and they would like to give him a good kicking once he was down.

they might deny this to themselves but i think if they were to look at the dark corners of their minds, this is a true statement.

More complete garbage from aquascoot
That is quite a leap in logic to try and claim some link between envy, violence and Trump but to simultaneously provide absolutely no evidence for any link.
This is just one of aquascoot's thought doodles that has no grounding in the real world.

has it occurred to you that the reason many people don't like Trump is because he is a poor president with poorly thought out populist policies and an abrasive combative style which is an embarrassment on the world stage.

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 1:05pm

They are usually profligate spenders.

Buying 'status' articles, and such, until the money they have access to [ofttimes not their own] is gone.

They are total wasters, literally.

The opposite of people who are provident/providential.

Garbage - Stupid Girl

good song

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:12pm

It can work both ways.
I still love long work hours but I have noticed a lot of guys who work too hard ( harder then they want to ) start to get really nasty to anyone who is lazing about.

I realise that they are envious of the idle.
Now , I think that's insane but its a real thing.

And if a guy is resenting being too pressured at work, then nurturing himself, having a day off to play golf or go fishing is his path forward.

Admit that envy is sending you a message and then re direct your aim.
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:22pm by aquascoot »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:24pm

theres a lot of envy for want of a better word  from members on here regarding other forums and the management...

who knows perhaps this forum would run a lot smoother if this certain envious person left the place where they seem to find nothing but trouble...

do you think some people actually go looking for trouble aqua?....or am I imagining it?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:38pm

SerialBrain9 wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 8:25am:
Im not sure there's a cure for
TDS

Maybe we could start selling ribbons to help find a cure?

Start some sort of fund raising campaign like

TDS - Help Find a Cure

I have been waiting for this opportunity.

So....Trumo attracts adverse comment at large.  "Hmmmmm," says Goebells, "Whatever shall I do?"

"I know...we'll give it a name...something we can tag these adverse commentators with.  Let's call it 'Trump Derangement Syndrome...shortened to TDS.'  So whenever our Glorious Fuhrer (of the Fourth Reich) Donald Trump is under attack, all we have to do is point, shout 'TDS,' and that will neutralise it.  "Not only that, all the Nationalists will rally around the call."

Far cough with your crappy construct of TDS.
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2019 at 7:42pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 7:41pm

cods wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:24pm:
theres a lot of envy for want of a better word  from members on here regarding other forums and the management...

who knows perhaps this forum would run a lot smoother if this certain envious person left the place where they seem to find nothing but trouble...

do you think some people actually go looking for trouble aqua?....or am I imagining it?

It would seem so

But use that to come to the conclusion....

I'm envious.
That means someone is doing something or has something I want.
Maybe it's power or status or beauty or big muscles.

Now you can be a hater and just become bitter and destructive or you can stop the self deceit, admit you want that too and work on getting it.

Once you are moving towards a goal you feel better because aiming for something releases pleasure hormones.
If you stay in resistance....

If you are skinny and hate the guy with biceps.
If you are a fat girl and hate girls with a good figure
If you are poor and hate the rich
If you lack power and hate the powerful

Then you are overwhelmed with negative feelings, stress hormones, cortisol, adrenaline
That just puts you in a downward spiral and you feel worse and more destructive every day, til you are honest and become strategic about getting what you are envious of.

You will never get it by denying you want it

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 7:45pm

stick to shovelling horse poo horse boy Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 7:51pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 7:45pm:

I have businesses to run but I would actually shovel horse poo from 6 am to midnight if I could.
It's very therapeutic.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #10 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 7:56pm

I remain deeply envious of your never-ending ability to hold such views....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 8:13pm

The_Barnacle wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 12:19pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:47am:

More complete garbage from aquascoot
That is quite a leap in logic to try and claim some link between envy, violence and Trump but to simultaneously provide absolutely no evidence for any link.
This is just one of aquascoot's thought doodles that has no grounding in the real world.

has it occurred to you that the reason many people don't like Trump is because he is a poor president with poorly thought out populist policies and an abrasive combative style which is an embarrassment on the world stage.

Aquascoot makes perfect sense to me and he is in more of a real world than you do, you pompous parasite. Anyone here, in my mind is very much 'Real' in what they WRITE as a participant in a very real Forum in the here and now.
While YOU think reality only has to exist over there in USA and TV Land from what 'they' show you.

Trumps 'abrasive' quality is what has proven tough on the World stage dealing with the likes of China, North Korea, Islam and more. His straight to the point is like a quick shooting Cowboy.
The World does not revolve around the views of the Media and 'its people' only.  Roll Eyes
And through Trump, its showing the World that it doesn't own Politics either.

Take your Media and get out of North America, get out of Sahul (Aust, etc) and STAY out of South America too or you will find out what happened with the Middle-East so long ago with Africa, Asia and Europe on all sides.
So sit back in you Media world of Oceania and sip a coconut-pineapple-mango Cocktail while you casually just stay f*ucked off!

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 8:19pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 7:51pm:

I have businesses to run but I would actually shovel horse poo from 6 am to midnight if I could.
It's very therapeutic.

there you go .. we're in agreement then. From now on, leave the psychology to the professionals and you stick to shovelling horse poo

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #13 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 10:33pm

It's very therapeutic.

Yes.

For me, cutting 'morning wood' on a chopping block,
or, going for a sedate MB bike ride in the forest.

.....and, reading scripture.

Wink

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #14 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 10:40pm

Yadda wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 10:33pm:

It's very therapeutic.

Yes.

For me, cutting 'morning wood' on a chopping block,
or, going for a sedate MB bike ride in the forest.

.....and, reading scripture.

Wink

Yadda the Rabbi? Shocked

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 10:46pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 8:19pm:

It's very therapeutic.

there you go .. we're in agreement then. From now on, leave the psychology to the professionals and you stick to shovelling horse poo

Smithy prefers to spread horse manure all over internet forums.

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #16 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 11:19pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 10:46pm:

It's very therapeutic.

Grin

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 5:32am

It's very therapeutic.

someone ( i think it was lawrence krauss) was talking about the , literally , legions of people in america who just post nasty aggressive stuff on line.
they post it for no other reason then to try to upset and put down some random stranger.

what they found was that the majority of these were guys in some low level job who hated their lame job and had no power or authority within that job.

so their lives really sucked and they just felt a little better about their crappy lives by trying to create upset online because that vibed with their upset in their personal lives.

i think when you see someone doing that, you need to be a bit trump like.

just imagine you are one of the most powerful people on earth, strong, influential, beautiful wife and kids, a chopper, your own building.

and then imagine that someone who is hating on you is some alcoholic who is alone, his wife booted him out, he lives in a dumpster and he is covered in poo.  his life is so lame, his life sux so bad.
and all he can do is throw poo at you as you drive past in your motorcade enjoying your wonderful life.

i think thats how trump sees his haters.
i think he feels over joyed by them because their hate reflects their miserable mediocrity.

and they are consumed by envy.

they can never admit that, but scratch beneath the surface and its the truth.
they are so full of self deceit , that they are 95 % self deceit.
they need to set themselves on fire to burn away the lies but they cant because they are 95 % lies.

rage, resentment, bitterness.

and the only way they can behave that doesnt have to face that awful fact is to attack others for being full of lies and deceit.

trumps a bit of a BS artist, but his BS is tiny in comparison to the stories these haters have to tell themselves to maintain their own fake moral superiority.

if they saw trump in jail and they were his jailer, they would be filled with murderous rage.
their fake compassion for mexicans or lgbtq or muslims is a mask to cover this murderous rage which is eating them alive.

feel sorry for them , try to offer them a way out of the dumpster.
but they dont want to leave that dumpster
if they did they would have to give up 95 % of their personality
and that would probably see them done

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:23am

Setanta wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 11:19pm:

It's very therapeutic.

Grin

The fish paste that John West rejects.....  Shocked

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:55am

Trump had a long career as a celebrity before POTUS. How many people were jealous of him? Who knows. I sure wasn't. He was just a big loud mouth dummy in the wrestling ring or the star of some dumb TV show I had no interest in. Aqua thinks millions of people envy Trump and that is the root of the issue. So laf.

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 8:44am

AiA wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:55am:
Trump had a long career as a celebrity before POTUS. How many people were jealous of him? Who knows. I sure wasn't. He was just a big loud mouth dummy in the wrestling ring or the star of some dumb TV show I had no interest in. Aqua thinks millions of people envy Trump and that is the root of the issue. So laf.

TDS - Help Find a Cure

Unknown_001.jpg (3 KB | 6 )
Unknown_001.jpg

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:32pm

It's very therapeutic.

that must be why you follow me around Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 2:17am

John Smith wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:32pm:

It's very therapeutic.

that must be why you follow me around Cheesy

Son ..... you are just flying in his shadow..... or he's using you for shade.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 3:15am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 8:44am:

TDS - Help Find a Cure

You've had a bad case of H.O.D.S. since at least 2008. Why aren't you over it by now?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 6:15am

I don't think people are jealous of Hillary or envious of her in the way they are envious of Trump
Hilary has been working her butt off since she was 10 years old she has never had time to really enjoy the fruits of her labour
Bill cheated on her with a young woman
Probably with many young women
She was always in his shadow
She was a privileged white woman and was always having to expend an enormous amount of personal energy virtue signalling two other women African Americans Mexicans lgbtq
Trying to panda to so many identity groups is exhausting

I'm certainly not envious of that

Meanwhile Trump is hanging out in casinos beauty pageants touring around in his chopper
String of gorgeous young women
Really not giving a toss about what anyone thinks of him
Carefree
On The apprentice just dominating people
Rolls up to the Republican primary and just demolishers the opposition
Demolishes them with his own awesome energy
Rolls intof the White house and just owns

Trolls all the people who have spent a life trying to get a tiny bit of power in Washington
Calls them  swamp dwellers
Ignores them
Ignores people with enormous egos
Does 2 minutes work a day throwing out a few tweets

Has all the perennial beta males thinking about Donalds sex life 24/7

I mean there's a lot there that could make a man envious
If I wasn't on an awesome path myself I could fall into the trap of being envious
Just kidding
I'm smart enough to know that the Donald is more an aspirational role model then someone to be envied Grin

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #25 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:30am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 8:44am:

TDS - Help Find a Cure

The idea of TDS is an interesting one.

Those who support Trump see it as those who don't like him losing their minds over everything he does, being obsessed with him, but these same people them flip the script and then claim "Clinton Derangement Syndrome" is the opposite, is the left losing their minds trying to defend Clinton in everything she does because THEY are obsessed with Clinton but can't admit it, or have the same rules apply to them.

As I said, it's interesting.

It seems like another obvious example of the right projecting again.

When you point out something stupid Trump has done, a lie he's told, the bad policy he's trying to implement or makes up on the run, you get accused by his supporters of suffering from TDS.

It doesn't matter if your claim is factual or not.

Take the 4th of July gaff where he started talking about the Revolutionary War and Airports.  When making fun of Trump's stupidity or inability to talk through a teleprompter fail, firstly his supporters start talking about it being deliberate, a coded message to Epstein to avoid going to the airport the following weekend where he was arrested and that not being able to see Trump's hidden message and claiming this was a gaff was because anyone making that claim suffered from TDS.

But let's break it down.  Trump made a mistake.  An embarrassing one because it's obvious to anyone with even a primary school level education that flight was still 100+ years away, so there could have been no battles at the airport, but Trump said it anyway.

The reality is, the true sufferers of TDS are his supporters who can't for the life of them admit that he made a mistake, a mistake not even a child would and it's horribly embarrassing, so they play the 4D Chess excuse and claim Trump was sending coded messages out.

But in their desperation, in their TDS clouded mind, they basically admitted to Trump trying to help Epstein avoid being arrested, the total opposite of what "The Plan" was meant to be given that the Epstein incident is proof that The Storm is upon us.  The 100's of 1000's of sealed indictments are going to be activated, the mass arrests are coming, only, Trump tried to stop it by helping Epstein.

What!?

The Trump Derangement Syndrome his supporters are suffering is making them invent these fantasies to excuse the blunders Trump is making, invent ways to continue to support him and avoid the truth that he's no even one-tenth the man he claims to be and his record is poor, but they always contradict each other or rely on "there being no proof is only proof this is true!".

When you show them the truth, the only thing they can do because they know what you speak IS true, is flip the script, project their own failings onto you and claim that you are the one suffering from TDS and that you need help, even though they know deep down where the fault lays and with who.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:37am

He's everything I don't want to be.

I've never heard any man say that they wish to be like him.

And, the only thing I've ever heard from women is "he's repulsive".

Is there any woman out there who has ever come out and said "I love this man, he's a wonderful human being"?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #27 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:41am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 6:15am:

No one here seems to mention Donald's sex life but you ... yuck!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:48am

AiA wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:41am:

Yeah, it's hardly something to get excited over.

As far as I can assess, the only women who have sex with him are those who are paid, raped (allegedly), or Ivanka (allegedly).

Yuck!

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #29 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:53am

It is funny the lengths the true Betas go to in order to criticise others and take the spotlight off them.

Nothing worse than a whiney little bitch trying to complain to women how bad other guys are.  So much projection in the right Sad

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:02pm

I'm so envious of George Calombaris for being so successful by stealing from others !

https://www.megaphone.org.au/petitions/fire-george-calombaris-from-masterchef

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:07pm

Two sorts of people, those who don’t give a poo about Trump and hardly ever mention him, and others like Gregg who daily post multiple references to Trump across multiple threads, will take any slender pretext to post a Trump meme in every thread no matter the thread subject every single day.

I think that all encompassing and obsessive interest can be rightfully classified as symptoms of a derangement syndrome. 

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:09pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:37am:

Is there any woman out there who has ever come out and said "I love this man, he's a wonderful human being"?

I'm curious.

Is there?

Has anyone ever publicly said that they love the man?

Any of his wives?

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:13pm

This is coming from a nincompoop (Groggy’s Brother 🥴) who is obsessed about Trumps Penis... how many posts have you and groggy put up about this now?  TDS ... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #34 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:26pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:13pm:

This is coming from a nincompoop (Groggy’s Brother 🥴) who is obsessed about Trumps Penis... how many posts have you and groggy put up about this now?  TDS ... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You're a red pilled QTard mate.  Do you think you can really accuse someone else of any sort of derangement?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:28pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:09pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:37am:

I'm curious.

Is there?

Has anyone ever publicly said that they love the man?

Any of his wives?

What about Ivana - ex-wife and mother of his current wife - what does she say about Donald?

You know, the wife he dumped after she started losing her looks (and started getting old).

Oh that's right - she said he violently attacked her and then raped her.

Hmm, not a good example.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 4:12am

Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:02pm:

I'm envious of the other guy - the one who gets away with and off on wearing ridiculous Oscar Wilde suits and stuff...

Well.. not envious... more.... ummm ... ROFLing, same as bald guys with pony tails.... or hair transplants ...

Downe at Ye Olde Haire Transplante Clinique:-

"Easy as pie, sir - we simply slice off your scrotal hair and by cunning surgical procedure re-attach it to the top of your head... doesn't hurt a bit... all thoroughly tried and tested on Barbary Apes by DikHead Surgical Implants Inc... the apes don't mind at all... there's a small chance you might find it hard to sit down for a while... and Brazilian is the trend, you know... think of never having to apply a razor down there again as a bonus!"

― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 9:57pm

I'm so envious of George Calombaris for being so successful at ripping off his workers. I'm just not very good at ripping off people so I guess I should be jealous and envious of people llike Gerorge,  Clive Palmer and all of the banking scumbags with their multi million dollar pay packets !!
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2019 at 4:29pm by Sir lastnail »  

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 10:38pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 9:57pm:
I'm so envious of George Calombaris for being so successful by ripping off his workers. I'm just not very good at ripping off people so I guess I should be jealous and envious of people llike Gerorge,  Clive Palmer and all of the banking scumbags with their multi million dollar pay packets !!
Successful international businessmen like yourself dont do this sort of thing. You travel to 3rd world countries and get others to exploit people for you.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 11:42pm

Another example of the Corrupt TV Media.
Corrupt in Australia, like it's Corrupt in the USA and it sure will be Corrupt in South America.

Such failure to cut the mustard in these 3 Regions will force these Media blokes to run away to their Oceanic Island resorts like Brownies fleeing to the Middle-East from Europeans, Asians and Africans.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 4:30pm

rhino wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 10:38pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 9:57pm:
I'm so envious of George Calombaris for being so successful by ripping off his workers. I'm just not very good at ripping off people so I guess I should be jealous and envious of people llike Gerorge,  Clive Palmer and all of the banking scumbags with their multi million dollar pay packets !!
Successful international businessmen like yourself dont do this sort of thing. You travel to 3rd world countries and get others to exploit people for you.

isn't that what the LNP do ?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 7:13am

.. that it is in the eye of the beholder......???

― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 3:11pm

I am very envious of George because he is so successful Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print