Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
ENVY...what it tells us. (Read 2164 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: ENVY...what it tells us.
Reply #30 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:02pm

I'm so envious of George Calombaris for being so successful by stealing from others !

https://www.megaphone.org.au/petitions/fire-george-calombaris-from-masterchef

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:07pm

Two sorts of people, those who don’t give a poo about Trump and hardly ever mention him, and others like Gregg who daily post multiple references to Trump across multiple threads, will take any slender pretext to post a Trump meme in every thread no matter the thread subject every single day.

I think that all encompassing and obsessive interest can be rightfully classified as symptoms of a derangement syndrome. 

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:09pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:37am:
AiA wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:55am:
Trump had a long career as a celebrity before POTUS. How many people were jealous of him? Who knows. I sure wasn't. He was just a big loud mouth dummy in the wrestling ring or the star of some dumb TV show I had no interest in. Aqua thinks millions of people envy Trump and that is the root of the issue. So laf.

He's everything I don't want to be.

I've never heard any man say that they wish to be like him.

And, the only thing I've ever heard from women is "he's repulsive".

Is there any woman out there who has ever come out and said "I love this man, he's a wonderful human being"?

I'm curious.

Is there?

Has anyone ever publicly said that they love the man?

Any of his wives?

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:13pm

AiA wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:41am:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 6:15am:
Has all the perennial beta males thinking about Donalds sex life 24/7

No one here seems to mention Donald's sex life but you ... yuck!

This is coming from a nincompoop (Groggy’s Brother 🥴) who is obsessed about Trumps Penis... how many posts have you and groggy put up about this now?  TDS ... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #34 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:26pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:13pm:
AiA wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:41am:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 6:15am:
Has all the perennial beta males thinking about Donalds sex life 24/7

No one here seems to mention Donald's sex life but you ... yuck!

This is coming from a nincompoop (Groggy’s Brother 🥴) who is obsessed about Trumps Penis... how many posts have you and groggy put up about this now?  TDS ... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You're a red pilled QTard mate.  Do you think you can really accuse someone else of any sort of derangement?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:28pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:09pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:37am:
AiA wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:55am:
Trump had a long career as a celebrity before POTUS. How many people were jealous of him? Who knows. I sure wasn't. He was just a big loud mouth dummy in the wrestling ring or the star of some dumb TV show I had no interest in. Aqua thinks millions of people envy Trump and that is the root of the issue. So laf.

He's everything I don't want to be.

I've never heard any man say that they wish to be like him.

And, the only thing I've ever heard from women is "he's repulsive".

Is there any woman out there who has ever come out and said "I love this man, he's a wonderful human being"?

I'm curious.

Is there?

Has anyone ever publicly said that they love the man?

Any of his wives?

What about Ivana - ex-wife and mother of his current wife - what does she say about Donald?

You know, the wife he dumped after she started losing her looks (and started getting old).

Oh that's right - she said he violently attacked her and then raped her.

Hmm, not a good example.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #36 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 4:12am

Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 12:02pm:

I'm envious of the other guy - the one who gets away with and off on wearing ridiculous Oscar Wilde suits and stuff...

Well.. not envious... more.... ummm ... ROFLing, same as bald guys with pony tails.... or hair transplants ...

Downe at Ye Olde Haire Transplante Clinique:-

"Easy as pie, sir - we simply slice off your scrotal hair and by cunning surgical procedure re-attach it to the top of your head... doesn't hurt a bit... all thoroughly tried and tested on Barbary Apes by DikHead Surgical Implants Inc... the apes don't mind at all... there's a small chance you might find it hard to sit down for a while... and Brazilian is the trend, you know... think of never having to apply a razor down there again as a bonus!"

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 9:57pm

I'm so envious of George Calombaris for being so successful at ripping off his workers. I'm just not very good at ripping off people so I guess I should be jealous and envious of people llike Gerorge,  Clive Palmer and all of the banking scumbags with their multi million dollar pay packets !!
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2019 at 4:29pm by Sir lastnail »  

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 10:38pm

Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 9:57pm:
I'm so envious of George Calombaris for being so successful by ripping off his workers. I'm just not very good at ripping off people so I guess I should be jealous and envious of people llike Gerorge,  Clive Palmer and all of the banking scumbags with their multi million dollar pay packets !!
Successful international businessmen like yourself dont do this sort of thing. You travel to 3rd world countries and get others to exploit people for you.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 11:42pm

Another example of the Corrupt TV Media.
Corrupt in Australia, like it's Corrupt in the USA and it sure will be Corrupt in South America.

Such failure to cut the mustard in these 3 Regions will force these Media blokes to run away to their Oceanic Island resorts like Brownies fleeing to the Middle-East from Europeans, Asians and Africans.  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 4:30pm

rhino wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 10:38pm:
Sir lastnail wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 9:57pm:
I'm so envious of George Calombaris for being so successful by ripping off his workers. I'm just not very good at ripping off people so I guess I should be jealous and envious of people llike Gerorge,  Clive Palmer and all of the banking scumbags with their multi million dollar pay packets !!
Successful international businessmen like yourself dont do this sort of thing. You travel to 3rd world countries and get others to exploit people for you.

isn't that what the LNP do ?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #41 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 7:13am

.. that it is in the eye of the beholder......???

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 3:11pm

I am very envious of George because he is so successful Cheesy LOL

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print