Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Does anyone give a poo about aussie's bitch fest?

Yes    
  0 (0.0%)
No    
  6 (60.0%)
Whose Aussie?    
  4 (40.0%)

Total votes: 10
« Created by: barryfromthebush on: Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:39pm »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print
New Member registrants (Read 5726 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: New Member registrants
Reply #105 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:17pm

BigP wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 3:54pm:
Aussie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 2:57pm:
In case you can't find it Bobby, it is in the Sparta Thread titled Aussie's OzPol Forum.

Aus that boy gets lost in his mum's basement and hes lived in it all his life lol

Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:19pm

cods wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:16pm:
you horrible little man 

for wanting people to stop putting his details all over the forum? I agree, he's just horrible isn't he cods.

When will you put up the names and photos of your family members?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #107 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:24pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 4:48pm:
That's right cods.  No abuse.  An analogy which went right over your head.  All you know about my Son is that he posted at the real (original PA) as Donnie Darko.  He was never at the sewer.

Do you reckon it was just coincidence that the tag Donnie Darko was used to doxx me last week?  Or is it far more likely that the doxxer has been assiduously filing all this info to use in their attacks?

Please.....I have no idea how many neurones are still functioning in your brain, but start using them and not your silly "I need to belong and the sewer rats will do."

you horrible little man   dont bother sending me more PMs to me telling me your hardluck stories all brought on by yourself...''try stop feeling sorry for yourself who knows  whoever  hates your guts might leave you alone.

Jayzuz!!!!!!  The absolute crap.  Just unbelievable.  You are either genuinely stupid or deliberately a completely duplicitous lying old bitch.  I am still undecided.

Cods, I do not need your permission, but as a decent person, I'll seek it any way.  Are you happy that I post in public the PMs I sent to you today (all of which you replied to?)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:26pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:19pm:
you horrible little man 

for wanting people to stop putting his details all over the forum? I agree, he's just horrible isn't he cods.

i wouldnt do something so bloody stooppid....

read the link I put up js.. and see where he bring his own mum into a subject no one else would dream of doing... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hes nuts...now I am getting it because I wasnt around in PA when his son posted there...

even though it been proved where he brought the subject up on here... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

he thinks we are all dumb like he is..and then thinks the name calling will make us back off...

you think thats NORMAL?.. I sure dont.

and I dont know of anyone who talks/brags about himself and his family quite as much as oz does do you?

and then bitches if anyone mentions them... Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:28pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:24pm:
That's right cods.  No abuse.  An analogy which went right over your head.  All you know about my Son is that he posted at the real (original PA) as Donnie Darko.  He was never at the sewer.

Do you reckon it was just coincidence that the tag Donnie Darko was used to doxx me last week?  Or is it far more likely that the doxxer has been assiduously filing all this info to use in their attacks?

Please.....I have no idea how many neurones are still functioning in your brain, but start using them and not your silly "I need to belong and the sewer rats will do."

you horrible little man   dont bother sending me more PMs to me telling me your hardluck stories all brought on by yourself...''try stop feeling sorry for yourself who knows  whoever  hates your guts might leave you alone.

Jayzuz!!!!!!  The absolute crap.  Just unbelievable.  You are either genuinely stupid or deliberately a completely duplicitous lying old bitch.  I am still undecided.

i am genuinely stoopid  I must be for being in here....

lying old bitch... nice one oz.....I wont be knocking anything donnie darko puts up about you again...

I will let you suck it up.

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #110 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:29pm

the poll speaks volumes...

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #111 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:30pm

cods wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:28pm:
nice one oz

really? after you posted 'you horrible little man '

you expected him to be nice to you?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #112 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:31pm

cods wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:26pm:
you horrible little man 

read the link I put up js.. and see where he bring his own mum into a subject no one else would dream of doing... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

hes nuts...now I am getting it because I wasnt around in PA when his son posted there...

even though it been proved where he brought the subject up on here... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

he thinks we are all dumb like he is..and then thinks the name calling will make us back off...

and I dont know of anyone who talks/brags about himself and his family quite as much as oz does do you?

No cods.  You can say as often as you like that my Son posted at the real original PA and that he used the tag Donnie Darko there.  You can also say as often as you like that my Mother died from Parkinson's.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:31pm

Cods, I do not need your permission, but as a decent person, I'll seek it any way.  Are you happy that I post in public the PMs I sent to you today (all of which you replied to?)

absolutely....... post away   not sure what you want to prove...

did you read that Billy Connolly thread I put up the one you claimed you didnt abuse anyone  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

that too is all in black and white.

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #114 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:33pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:30pm:
nice one oz

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #115 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:33pm

Aussie wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:31pm:
cods wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:26pm:
you horrible little man 

No cods.  You can say as often as you like that my Son posted at the real original PA and that he used the tag Donnie Darko there.  You can also say as often as you like that my Mother died from Parkinson's.

I dont want too thank you I dont want to talk about you or your family...

you seem to think I start all this crap.... who knew what your mother died from????? who knew?.. Angry Angry Angry check that thread no one had a clue what you were on about   and like this one you get nasty   its all you have.

IP Logged

Violet Crumble
Gold Member

Reply #116 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:33pm

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #117 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:34pm

Violet Crumble wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:33pm:
nice one oz

where did I sy I want him to be nice to me  he calls me a lying bitch....where have I LIED>..

its him lying...

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #118 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:35pm

violet if you are not going to say anything ping off.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #119 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:35pm

cods wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:34pm:
Violet Crumble wrote on Jul 22nd, 2019 at 6:33pm:
nice one oz

where did I sy I want him to be nice to me  he calls me a lying bitch....where have I LIED>..

its him lying...

he told you, you lied when you said you didn't see anyone talking about aussie at the sewer
Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 
Send Topic Print