Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Islam sets Muslims back centuries (Read 809 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Islam sets Muslims back centuries
Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:48pm

Is Boris wrong to claim Islam set the Muslim world back?

‘There must be something about Islam that indeed helps to explain why there was no rise of the bourgeoisie, no liberal capitalism and therefore no spread of democracy in the Muslim world.

‘It is extraordinary to think that under the Roman/Byzantine empire, the city of Constantinople kept the candle of learning alight for a thousand years, and that under Ottoman rule, the first printing press was not seen in Istanbul until the middle of the nineteenth century. Something caused them to be literally centuries behind.’

The Guardian, and Perraudin, along with the MCB and Tell Mama and various other professional offence-takers think it not just outrageous but seriously provocative for someone to point this out.

https://www.spectator.com.au/2019/07/is-boris-wrong-to-claim-islam-set-the-musli...

All that Tell Mama, the MCB or anyone else needs to do is to prove that wherever and whenever the religion of Islam arrives in a society, that society sees a burgeoning of capitalism, democracy and the free exchange of ideas. It can’t be that difficult, can it?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Islam sets Muslims back centuries
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:50pm

Globally muslims are achievers in?

1/. terrorism

2/. being refugees

3/. slaughtering children with: starvation, suicide bombs, refugee trauma, child marriage. F.G.M..

4/. rendering the birth place and homelands of islam into piles of worthless rubble.

5/. incestuous inbreeding

6/. illiteracy.

7/. mass poverty.

8/. 7th century backwardness

Why oh why won't they simply sit down and think logically about how backward and stupid the qur'an is.

islam is the reason for all their problems, all they have to do is reform the qur'an and islam.

They are to unintelligent to see they have been led up the garden path by a blood crazed psycho, who simply preached / *revealed* a qur'an which was designed to urge the muslims to rape torture and murder their way to an islamic caliphate.

It's no coincidence that the highest grade of muslims are the ones who slay and are slain in the push for islamic supremacy across  the land. It's no coincidence that those muzzies who commit suicide in this quest are also at the top of the list.

The promises in the qur'an for the jihadists were supremacy, booty, sex slaves and worldy riches, this was enhanced with the promise that those who died in this quest were guaranteed a place in islamic paradise, replete with big breasted hour'is and little boys.

Of course they are going to be behind the rest of us, while ever the present day qur'an rules their lives.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 7:47pm

9/ Hommersexuality.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 8:21pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 7:47pm:
9/ Hommersexuality.

Yes, well, Arabs are big on that. Arse banditry is their sport. Livestock also. All that garlic and spice and sex drive meets fkd in the head Islamic repression = jihadi suicide bombers.

Superstitious bunch of dam losers.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 4:25pm

that the practice, called “bacha bazi” — literally “boy play” – is the secret everyone knows with comments that it’s been around for 1000 years so why do we want to raise it now….. (My pet Jawa 2008)

&

And let’s not forget those immortal youths there to serve the Muslim male in paradise –

***Koran sura 56.17-18 They shall recline on jewelled couches face to face, and there shall wait on them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup of purest wine ……..

***Koran sura 52.24 And there shall wait on them (the Muslim faithful males) young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.

***Koran sura 76.19 They shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth, who will seem like scattered pearls to the beholders.

If they aren’t for sex why are they so erotically described?

&

Dancing Boys and the sexual abuse of children:

The “bacha bereesh,” or boys without beards, may dress up as girls and dance for male patrons at parties in northern Afghanistan.
“Every boy tries to be the first. They are dressed in women’s clothes, have bells on their feet and have artificial breasts,” said Mohammad Yawar, a former mujahideen fighter against the Taliban and resident of the northern town of Pul-e Khumri. (Reuters 2008)
“Everyone tries to have the best, most handsome and good-looking boy,” said a former mujahideen commander, who
declined to be named. (Reuters 2008)

The article describes men who prefer boys to their wives and the rape of young boys.

Ahmad Jawad, aged 17, has been with a wealthy landowner for the past two years. “I am used to it. I love my lord. I love to dance and act like a woman and play with my owner,” he said. Asked what he would do when he got older, he said: “Once I grow up, I will be an owner and I will have my own boys.” (Reuters 2008)

--it's widespread and fully accepted as the secret everybody knows about

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 8:32pm

Islam is more LBGTZZZZzzzz friendly than anyone else.....

What's the letter for 'life stock loving' in that acronym?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 4:04pm

Well I mean flying donkeys, talking trees and rocks, throwing rocks at devils, F.G.M. and forced child marriage, honour killings, praying to enter and leave the toilet, if you dream about muhammad it has to be right as the devil can't imitate him, squat to pee, play with their dicks after peeing, some how little boys just seems to fit right in.

No wonder the loony leftards are always pushing islam as something to be respected and tolerated.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 4:03am

Good to see the conversation move on from printing presses, boys.

Superior culture, innit.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 4:56pm

Yes it's hard to believe that a group of people (muslims) who claim to have the ultimate spiritual guidance for mankind (islam), are nothing but a bunch of terrorists, child murderers, refugees etc..

Wouldn't you think they would sit down and ask themselves why they are the backward societal failures they are?

How can they be so stupid they can't see that an honest reformation of their qur'an is the answer to all their problems?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print