Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Still? (Read 2554 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Still?
Reply #30 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 5:07pm

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day, every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes.

Well there it is in black and white the Jews and Christians do not do it today.

It's a shame we can't say the same thing about the muzzie masters of the loony leftards.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 11:34pm

Quote:
16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:
Deuteronomy 12:16

Tsk, tsk, killing everything that lives.  Amazing how you excuse that, Moses, just amazing...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 3:50pm

Indeed the Hebrews were told to do just that about 4000 years ago.

We also know that young women who had their first child were quiet prepared to burn this infant to death in the hands of their god baal, they had sex with animals, some practiced a very unsanitary version of homosexuality, some killed the homosexuals, people were skinned alive, crucified, tortured and enslaved.

All of the above and more was part and parcel of civilization 4000 years ago.

It seems that the Hebrews and their 10 Commandments were one of the very few religions that had a base of decency on which to build future societies.

We know that Christianity was founded on the principle that blood sacrifices were abolished .

Society was slowly progressing when muhammad came on the scene, taking the muslims back to the dim dark ages of human sacrifice. muzzies are told that the highest grade of muslims are the ones who slay and are slain.

The fruits of muhammad /islam /allah /qur'an are  right there in front of us .

islam and muslims are the mill stone around the neck of civilization today 2019.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 3:56pm

Excuses, excuses as usual, Moses.  You forget, this is in the Christian Bible.  It provides the basis for Christian Terrorism.  It provides the moral underpinning of Christian military campaigns.  Tsk, tsk.   How typical of you to try and explain it all away.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 4:17pm

once again for the benefit of forky tongue.

Indeed the Hebrews were told to do just that about 4000 years ago.

We also know that young women who had their first child were quiet prepared to burn this infant to death in the hands of their god baal, they had sex with animals, some practiced a very unsanitary version of homosexuality, some killed the homosexuals, people were skinned alive, crucified, tortured and enslaved.

All of the above and more was part and parcel of civilization 4000 years ago.

It seems that the Hebrews and their 10 Commandments were one of the very few religions that had a base of decency on which to build future societies.

We know that Christianity was founded on the principle that blood sacrifices were abolished .

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:14pm

More excuses, excuses as usual, Moses.  You forget, this is in the Christian Bible.  It provides the basis for Christian Terrorism.  It provides the moral underpinning of Christian military campaigns.  Tsk, tsk.   How typical of you to try and explain it all away.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Until you address the evil contained in your own Holy Book, Moses, all you're doing is whistling dixie.  What was it that Christ once suggested?

Quote:
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...

John 8:7

When your religion is blameless you might be able to criticise Islam, Moses.

Until then, you're just showing how much of a pseudo-Christian you really are.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 3:31pm

Well forky tongue it's 2019 and right now much to your despair, the civilizations that have a Judaeo / Christian base are literally light years ahead of the muzzies.

You seethe and ferment with hatred of the white western Christian peoples, it's almost unbearable for you as they simply keep advancing with the times.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 4:09pm

Excuses, excuses, Mose.  Trot along, back to the little kiddies' playground where you can pontificate as much as your desire to your fellow bigots.  I'm sure they enjoy your speechifying.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 4:12pm

All of which has exactly nothing to do with:

Well forky tongue it's 2019 and right now much to your despair, the civilizations that have a Judaeo / Christian base are literally light years ahead of the muzzies.

You seethe and ferment with hatred of the white western Christian peoples, it's almost unbearable for you as they simply keep advancing with the times.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #39 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 4:20pm

All of which has exactly nothing to do with:

Well Moses it's 2019 and right now much to your despair, the civilizations that have a Judaeo / Christian base are literally light years behind the Muslims.

You seethe and ferment with hatred of anyone who is not a white western Christian peoples, it's almost unbearable for you as the Christian bigots like yourself, Moses,  simply don't advance with the times.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 4:28pm

I think forky tongue is trying to say we all have to accept and tolerate the evils of islam.

Well the loony leftards are trying hard to make it compulsory, but I believe that human nature will win out in the end, the depravity of islam will be defeated by the single act of telling the truth about islam / muhammad / qur'an / allah.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #41 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 4:38pm

I think Moses is trying to say we all have to accept and tolerate the evils of Christianity.

Well the loony Rightards are trying hard to make it compulsory, but I believe that human nature will win out in the end, the depravity of Christianity will be defeated by the single act of telling the truth about Christ and the Bible and Yahweh.  Moses will hate that though, and he'll continue to moan and carp and display his bigotry.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 4:02pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print