Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Still? (Read 2553 times)
moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Still?
Reply #15 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 5:27pm

Oh dear more excuses to try and cover the very important fact that right now today 2109 the 21st century, islam is a death cult which actually preaches that the slaying of human beings is acceptable to allah.

Those muslims who do this killing are a grade higher than other muzzies.

No wonder they are the worlds greatest religious terrorism threat, who are constantly killing each other and non muslims, they are light years behind any other culture / civilization, being held there by their beliefs in the crap advocated in the qur'an.

There is one single way up for muslims, they have to question and purge the many evil components of their teachings.

muhammad preached the many evil verses which promised booty, sex slaves and worldly riches to the jihadist, this was then backed up by moh having more revelations which said that allah promised the jihadist guaranteed entry into paradise if he was killed or committed suicide in the quest to create the islamic caliphate.

The filth in the qur'an is what's holding the muzzie down, nothing more nothing less.

A truthful honest reformation of their cults' doctrine is the only way up.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #16 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 6:02pm

Poor, poor, Moses.  You truly, really do suffer from extreme Islamophobia, don't you?  I suggest you seek help.   You need it.   I am sure you can get some.  Just dial 665 and I'm sure you'll be connected immediately.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 6:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 10:49pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 1:29pm:
They ritualisticaly consume the remains of their saviour in a cannibalistic orgy.   They consume his blood and his body.   It is disgusting that they do this and refuse to acknowledge what they are doing.

You, Moses, are a ritual cannibal.   Roll Eyes

You, Moses, are no different from the Aztecs, the Inca and the other tribes that engaged in human sacrifice.   You are no different to the Muslims that you decry all the time.   You are absolutely a hypocrite.    Roll Eyes

Heeeeere comes FCKWIT BWIAN CHARLEY!!

Clap hands, here comes Fkwit
Clap hands, good time Fkwite
Clap hands, here comes Fkwit now

Anything of value to contribute to the discussion, Soren?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Absolutely - showing you up for the completely spineless, know-nothing worm that you are is a valuable community service. You must not expect to spout your stupidity and have it go unremarked, knob.

Your saying that eating bread and drinking wine is cannibalism just like eating human flesh and drinking human blood is supreme fckwittery and you are more prominent in that sort of mindlessness than anyone else around.  You are THE mindless fckwittery supremo, Bwian. It's a recognition of sorts so cherish it, its' the only kind you ever have.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #18 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 6:30pm

Frank wrote on Jul 19th, 2019 at 6:23pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 10:49pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:54pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 1:29pm:
They ritualisticaly consume the remains of their saviour in a cannibalistic orgy.   They consume his blood and his body.   It is disgusting that they do this and refuse to acknowledge what they are doing.

You, Moses, are a ritual cannibal.   Roll Eyes

You, Moses, are no different from the Aztecs, the Inca and the other tribes that engaged in human sacrifice.   You are no different to the Muslims that you decry all the time.   You are absolutely a hypocrite.    Roll Eyes

Heeeeere comes FCKWIT BWIAN CHARLEY!!

Clap hands, here comes Fkwit
Clap hands, good time Fkwite
Clap hands, here comes Fkwit now

Anything of value to contribute to the discussion, Soren?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Absolutely - showing you up for the completely spineless, know-nothing worm that you are is a valuable community service. You must not expect to spout your stupidity and have it go unremarked, knob.

Your saying that eating bread and drinking wine is cannibalism just like eating human flesh and drinking human blood is supreme fckwittery and you are more prominent in that sort of mindlessness than anyone else around.  You are THE mindless fckwittery supremo, Bwian. It's a recognition of sorts so cherish it, its' the only kind you ever have.

Poor, poor, Soren.  Appears you went to the same school as Secret did.  You, like him, have missed an operative word.  Look, just reread my statement again.   You can move your lips if you like and trace the words with your fingertip if you like.   I'll even give you a hint.  It's the second word in the first sentence.   OK?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:09pm

All of the above snake mouths' posts are forky tongue speak for:

I have no way to counter the statement that islam is a death cult.

I can not refute the fact that muslims are the worlds' greatest religious terrorist threat.

I can not counter the argument that islam has caused muslims to be the worlds' greatest refugee human tragedy crisis in the history of mankind.

I can not refute the fact that muslims slaughter 100' of 1000s' of their own and non muslim children with starvation and refugee trauma.

I can not counter the argument that muslims are actually perpetrating human sacrifice every day of the year as the slaughter muslims and non muslim alike in the cause of allah.

The intriguing bit is, why does this sicko do this kind of thing?

Why wouldn't the twisted loony leftards want this kind of thing to stop?

Is their hatred for white western Christian societies so deep that they will support the most evil degeneracies on the globe, so long as they are opposed to the white western world?

Is their lunacy only from leftwing indoctrination, or are they born and bred nut cases?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #20 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 5:29pm

moses wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:09pm:

1.8 billion Muslims disagree with you, Moses.  I don't need to counter anything, they do it for me.  The overwhelming majority of Muslims are peaceful, law-abiding people.  Time you woke up to your Islamophobia, it is definitely leading you astray.  You are not a Christian, you disobey your own religion's tenets. You lie, you cheat, you hate.  You are disgusting.  Time you sort help with your disease.   Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2019 at 7:53pm by Brian Ross »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 7:33pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 5:29pm:
moses wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:09pm:

6.5 billion Muslims disagree with you, Moses. 

clap hands, here comes Bwian Fkwittery Woss.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 7:51pm

Keep rolling in that mud, Soren.  Keep rolling.  Your friends in the little kiddies' playground love to play with you in your mud patch it seems.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 8:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 7:51pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Keep rolling in that mud, Soren.  Keep rolling.  Your friends in the little kiddies' playground love to play with you in your mud patch it seems.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

The mud is your unfathomable stupidity, Bwian. It taints us all when we catch your eye.  You infect all you come into contact with. You truly stand alone. Your stupidity would be a rich comedy act for everyone else but for you, because you are not joking but are serious!!! YOU ARE really seriously that stupid, amazingly and peerlessly.

Living alone, unloved and abandoned in WA probably explains it, or some of it. A sad prick.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 11:13pm

Frank wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 8:12pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 7:51pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

The mud is your unfathomable stupidity, Bwian. It taints us all when we catch your eye.  You infect all you come into contact with. You truly stand alone. Your stupidity would be a rich comedy act for everyone else but for you, because you are not joking but are serious!!! YOU ARE really seriously that stupid, amazingly and peerlessly.

Living alone, unloved and abandoned in WA probably explains it, or some of it. A sad prick.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 3:44pm

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #27 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 5:27pm

I see the pseudo-Christian is posting his falsehoods again.  How unsurprising.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 4:42pm

qur'an 8.67: It is not for any prophet to have captives until he hath made a great slaughter in the land. Ye desire the lure of this world and Allah desireth (for you) the Hereafter, and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

There's no denying the bloodlust of the muzzie doctrine.

allah the god of human sacrifice.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #29 - Jul 22nd, 2019 at 4:55pm

Deuteronomy 20:16
Quote:
10 When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.

11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.

12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:

13 And when the Lord thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:

14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities which are very far off from thee, which are not of the cities of these nations.

16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

There's no denying the bloodlust of the Christian doctrine.

Yahweh - the god of human sacrifice.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print