Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Pentecostal leader covered up child sex abuse (Read 3203 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Pentecostal leader covered up child sex abuse
Reply #15 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:23am

mothra wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:20am:
PZ547 wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:06am:
Raven wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 9:53am:
PZ547 wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 8:57am:
Why would a deviant's sins have anything to do with Morrison ?

You people are desperate

Would you like me to start posting lists … endless lists …. of jewish rabbis who've molested, raped, beaten and killed children of not only their own but other religions ?

because I will …

but be ready for a very long read

So stop being so see through and pathetically desperate

Go ahead, anybody who commits such crimes against children need to be exposed.

Just as people like Morrison, a man in a powerfull position who is giving at the very least tacit approval of this man by sharing a stage with him, should be called out on it.

A good man will always strive to do good and an evil man will always try to do evil.

But to make a good man do evil things, that takes religion.

Ok .... so what are you waiting for?

Get cracking

all the jews in the sewer and throughout the membership here should be able to help you in that

instead of droning on and on and on against muslims ... for example

and now against pentacostals

you're all out of work

non employed

or on welfare

or paid to 'study your religion'

which is why you all have so much time to devote to driving wedges throughout every corner of society

EXCEPT YOUR OWN

so start pulling out those hidden files of jewish depravity against children, for one

and  you can start, can't you, by identifying the 'baby faced killer' pervert who is so exhausted by his jail sex marathons that he can't fall out of his prison bed in the morning

i notice you got rid of that thread quick smart

then you can move on to that repulsive jew bitch mother of eight headmistress girl rapist who's been hiding out in israel for years while filthy looking rabbis with moth eaten beards screeech in teh court that she's not well enough to be extradited to Australia to face the charges

go on

get cracking  !!!

Going the Jews in this one.

It's all happening.

I might have to release some more socks.

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #16 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:27am

PZ547 wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:06am:
Raven wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 9:53am:
PZ547 wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 8:57am:
Why would a deviant's sins have anything to do with Morrison ?

You people are desperate

Would you like me to start posting lists … endless lists …. of jewish rabbis who've molested, raped, beaten and killed children of not only their own but other religions ?

because I will …

but be ready for a very long read

So stop being so see through and pathetically desperate

Go ahead, anybody who commits such crimes against children need to be exposed.

Just as people like Morrison, a man in a powerfull position who is giving at the very least tacit approval of this man by sharing a stage with him, should be called out on it.

A good man will always strive to do good and an evil man will always try to do evil.

But to make a good man do evil things, that takes religion.

Ok .... so what are you waiting for?

Get cracking

all the jews in the sewer and throughout the membership here should be able to help you in that

instead of droning on and on and on against muslims ... for example

and now against pentacostals

Tell you what since you have such a head start on us about the atrocities committed against children by Jews why don't you start a thread on it and we can all add to it, wouldn't want to repeat ourselves.

Quote:
you're all out of work

non employed

or on welfare

or paid to 'study your religion'

which is why you all have so much time to devote to driving wedges throughout every corner of society

EXCEPT YOUR OWN

Raven isn't a Jew.

Quote:
so start pulling out those hidden files of jewish depravity against children, for one

and  you can start, can't you, by identifying the 'baby faced killer' pervert who is so exhausted by his jail sex marathons that he can't fall out of his prison bed in the morning

i notice you got rid of that thread quick smart

What are you talking about?

Quote:
then you can move on to that repulsive jew bitch mother of eight headmistress girl rapist who's been hiding out in israel for years while filthy looking rabbis with moth eaten beards screeech in teh court that she's not well enough to be extradited to Australia to face the charges

go on

get cracking  !!!

Ohh that's a good one to start your thread with.

Quoth the Raven "Nevermore"

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:34am

Quote:
“I read about another rapist rabbi and I can’t function”

Dear Rabbonim,
I come to you with a mixture of pain, anguish and anger. I’ve heard about yet another very big “Rav” who is leading a double life.

To everyone on the outside he extolls the virtues of Yiddishkeit and the Torah and behind closed doors he’s a serial rapist. He abuses the innocent and vulnerable girls and women that come to him for shailos and guidance.

It’s two days after I heard about this and I’m still in shock. I literally can’t function. How can someone who claims to be so close to Hashem and purports to have emunah, stoop to such an extreme low, to transgress (time and time again) one of the three gravest sins of the entire Torah.

What bothers me even more, is when these allegations come to light, the rabbonim in town just lay low and choose to ignore these heinous crimes

At worst, the victim will either commit suicide or go off the derech and at best they would live their life as a frum Jew but everyday would be a struggle to get through the day. Every day would be a new battle necessitating new gear to plow through yet another day of the devastating effects of abuse. Another day of triggers and flashbacks that have such extreme power.

I know this battle because I’m a soldier fighting in its war  every single day. No, I didn’t end my life. No, I didn’t go off the derech. No, I didn’t get into drugs or other pain numbing behaviors. Instead I chose to fight the battles head on. They don’t stop and don’t get easier. It takes years and years until there is a slightly noticeable difference in the severity of the battles. Yes, every day is a battle as there is not a day that goes by that I don’t struggle from my childhood abuse.

o I ask you, where are you all? Where are you hiding? Why are you laying so very low?

I see you at all the parlor meetings for Yeshivos and at the events collecting money for young orphans. We abuse victims are orphans. We lost our childhood. We lost our innocence. We lost our sense of trust and safety in the world. And now we are losing our sense of respect for you all. It hurts me to say this but this is how I feel and this is how so many other victims that I’ve spoken to feel.

Why is it that with every story that I hear about, I keep finding the same thing, that it was going on for years and nothing was done about it despite the fact that many of you knew about it

If you rabbonim don’t want to do anything, then why don’t we install video cameras in every Rav’s study? There’s a rule in the medical profession that if a male doctor needs to do an exam on a woman, they need another person in the room as a witness to appropriate conduct. What makes todays rabbonim “stronger” than these doctors. How can they be trusted to be in a room alone with women all day long? Just because an individual knows Halacha, it is hardly a safeguard against the worst inclinations of humanity.

If I tell you that the chief of police told me that if I would know all the cover ups that go on in our community I would run away, would that shake you up? Well, it shook me up and I think it should shake you out of your paralyzed state well. When will you make it your business to educate yourselves? When will you care about us victims and stop feeling bad for the reputation and families of the abusers?

and MORE

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #18 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:40am

Imagine you have a seven year old child who was raped in your church by a person you thought you could trust. Not only that but the current leader of your church not only covered up the abuse but blamed your seven year old child for seducing the rapist.

Then you see the leader of your country smile and lead a prayer session with that very same person while talking about love, standing next to the man who covered up such a hateful act.

What message does that send to the community? Child abuse is ok as long as you are a member of the right religion?

By refusing to distance himself from this man who Morrison refers to as his mentor, in fact to continue to consort with him, the PM is saying to child abuse victims that we don't believe you.

Raven would rather ask questions that may never be answered, then accept answers which must never be questioned.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:42am

Quote:
JUDAISM’S PEDOPHILIA BEGINS WITH RABBI BEN YOHAI

Yeshiva University in New York City is the latest Jewish educational institution to be rocked by accusations of extensive pedophilia by rabbis and teachers.

Yeshiva, including an elite high school, the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, the Benjamin N. Cardoza School of Law, and an endowment of nearly 1.3 billion dollars is the Harvard of Orthodox Judaism in America. 

But now 31 former high school and Yeshiva affiliate students allege sexual abuse by two highly respected Yeshiva rabbis during 1969-1989.

They are suing Yeshiva U. for 380 million dollars.

“Yeshiva University High School held itself out as an exemplary Jewish secondary school when in fact it was allowing known sexual predators to roam the school at will seeking other victims,” said attorney for the plaintiffs, Kevin Mulhearn.

Mulhearn asserts that hundreds of boys were sexually molested or sodomized.

Typically, as with other Jewish child abuse scandals in Brooklyn, Sydney, Melbourne, Jerusalem, etc., Yeshiva’s administration is evasive. As a result, AIG (American Insurance Group) may not continue insuring it.

Why do Jewish authority figures continue to be accused of pedophilia against primarily Jewish children?

The Talmud, highest authority for modern Talmudic Judaism, endorses pedophilia. It calls it “Halachah” or binding Jewish law! [/quote]

MORE

IP Logged

Raven
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Around
Reply #20 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:46am

PZ547 wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:42am:
Quote:
JUDAISM’S PEDOPHILIA BEGINS WITH RABBI BEN YOHAI

Yeshiva University in New York City is the latest Jewish educational institution to be rocked by accusations of extensive pedophilia by rabbis and teachers.

Yeshiva, including an elite high school, the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, the Benjamin N. Cardoza School of Law, and an endowment of nearly 1.3 billion dollars is the Harvard of Orthodox Judaism in America. 

But now 31 former high school and Yeshiva affiliate students allege sexual abuse by two highly respected Yeshiva rabbis during 1969-1989.

They are suing Yeshiva U. for 380 million dollars.

“Yeshiva University High School held itself out as an exemplary Jewish secondary school when in fact it was allowing known sexual predators to roam the school at will seeking other victims,” said attorney for the plaintiffs, Kevin Mulhearn.

Mulhearn asserts that hundreds of boys were sexually molested or sodomized.

Typically, as with other Jewish child abuse scandals in Brooklyn, Sydney, Melbourne, Jerusalem, etc., Yeshiva’s administration is evasive. As a result, AIG (American Insurance Group) may not continue insuring it.

Why do Jewish authority figures continue to be accused of pedophilia against primarily Jewish children?

The Talmud, highest authority for modern Talmudic Judaism, endorses pedophilia. It calls it “Halachah” or binding Jewish law!

MORE

[/quote]

Excellent work.

Would you mind putting them into their own thread so we don't clog up debate about our PMs tacit approval of child abuse in his religion.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:50am

Quote:
With ben Yohai’s authority in mind, Yebamoth 60b presents a succession of the most authoritative rabbis, who conclude that just as the entire male population of Israel was entitled to marry 'women children' of Midian,  so not just the rabbis, but all Jewish men are permitted to sexually violate underage girls. The Talmud continues: “Consequently, it must be said and scripture speaks of one [a 3-year-old baby girl] who is fit for cohabitation An eminent sage goes on to summarize: “The Halakah is in agreement with Rabbi Simeon ben Yohai.”

He cites a historical precedent: “There was a certain town in the land of Israel the legitimacy of whose inhabitants was disputed, and Rabbi R. Romanos who conducted an inquiry and found in it the [b]daughter
of a proselyte who was under the age of three years and one day, and Rabbi declared her eligible to live with a priest.” Footnote 15 says Romanos “permitted her to continue to live with her husband.”

Note: in this case, rape of a baby girl under three years is permitted.

Such imprecision introduces an important fact: just as the Talmud was flexible concerning age limits of sex, it was also flexible about gender. Footnote 1 to Kethuboth 11b opens a wide door for Jewish homosexual pedophiles by pronouncing “the intercourse of a small boy is not regarded as a sexual act[//b]”

Pedophile rabbis today, molesting and raping both male and female children, exercise this sociopathic freedom.

[b]The Talmud in Kethuboth 11b summarizes permission for child sex under three years, citing the authority of Raba.  “Raba said… when a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing…” The footnote to Raba’s statement says “i.e., tears come to the eye again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years.” Another of the greatest Tannaim, Rabbi Meir, says that the sexual status of a 3-year-old baby girl is no different than a sexually mature woman. This supports ben Yohai’s edict that the Midianite “women children” were, to the age of three years and a day, or under that age, ready for sexual use.

MORE

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:52am

Jewish rabbis sanction sex with male and female children

even  children under the age of 3 years

and you want to crap on about a religious group with millions of members, the Pentacostals,  because you  think you can use one filthy paedophile within that group to defame and dengrate a Prime Minister ?

HEY, RABBI … HEAL THYSELF

AND HEY, FINGER POINTERS ---- CLEAN UP YOUR OWN ACT FIRST

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:58am

PZ547 wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:52am:

and you want to crap on about a religious group with millions of members, the Pentacostals,  because you  think you can use one filthy paedophile within that group to defame and dengrate a Prime Minister ?

Nuttier than squirrel poo.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 11:05am

mothra wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:58am:

when you've managed to finish reading my above posts about sanctioned jewish paedophilia and rampant jew paedophilia in jew schools …..

i'll post more for your edification

and you can pretend you 'never knew that before '

and stick to bashing muslims non stop, lol

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 11:08am

Quote:
Orthodox leaders are thus obligated to protect rabbinic pedophiles because such perverts are acting out sexual liberty granted by God.

This helps explain a consistent pattern today of Jewish authorities taking no effective action against Jewish pedophiles or stringent measures in Jewish religious schools and courts. 

Instead there exists a sordid record of pedophile rabbis and Yeshiva teachers being sent to other areas or safe haven in Israel—or even kept on staff.

Such indulgence goes back to the towering influence of Simeon ben Yohai.

Yet the Talmud’s incitement of child rape is never mentioned in the Jewish population today, even by well-meaning Orthodox Jews who protest sexual abuse of 1 out of 5 Jewish children. Why the silence?

They fear dominant rabbis who may well be pedophiles and protect their own. There are many instances cited at the FailedMessiah.com of such would-be reformers being verbally, socially and even physically assaulted

MORE

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 11:09am

PZ547 wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 11:05am:
mothra wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 10:58am:

when you've managed to finish reading my above posts about sanctioned jewish paedophilia and rampant jew paedophilia in jew schools …..

i'll post more for your edification

and you can pretend you 'never knew that before '

and stick to bashing muslims non stop, lol

How about you do as Raven has so politely (repeatedly) asked and post them in a new thread?

This is supposed to draw attention to our PM and what he is up to.

Thanks.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 12:09pm

did the Pope Resign after Geo Pell was found guilty?

here we go again

the sins of the father...seem to fall all over the place.....

and its everyones fault.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

according to those without sin! Sad

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 12:51pm

Coalition supporters on this forum are happy to support Morrison on this, from the looks of it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 16th, 2019 at 1:19pm

stunspore wrote on Jul 16th, 2019 at 12:51pm:
Coalition supporters on this forum are happy to support Morrison on this, from the looks of it.

Yep.

Pretty disgusting, isn't it?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print