Send Topic Print
Uluru - the Rock (Read 6620 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Uluru - the Rock
Reply #120 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 11:01am

Johnnie wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 7:26am:
I can't stand Ayers rock, the flies are insane there, the little black bastards get up your nose and in your ears, and I don't like the dingoes and other black mongrel dogs walking around camp with blood dripping from their jaws.

I prefer wave rock but there are a lot black bastards and mongrel dogs around there as well.

Any Whites?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #121 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 2:33pm

They've been using Ayers Rock to massacre people now?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #122 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 2:36pm

I can't stand Ayers rock, the flies are insane there, the little black bastards get up your nose and in your ears, and I don't like the dingoes and other black mongrel dogs walking around camp with blood dripping from their jaws.

I prefer wave rock but there are a lot black bastards and mongrel dogs around there as well.

The best rock for xeej is a box of rocks to match xeej's intellect.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #123 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 3:53pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 2:36pm:

Which would still far outmatch yours Sammy-bo......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #124 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 3:58pm

Fuzzball wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 3:53pm:

Which would still far outmatch yours Sammy-bo......

xeej has called on Fuzzball to the rescue.

I concur that xeej's box of rocks is unmatched.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 4:26pm

If you were smart you would keep your nose clean son.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #126 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 5:38pm

That's the one Gnad's and I think you may have been the original Poster. The comment of QLD being the 'most' was brought up (by you back then? Huh ironically).

Mind you - the early Penal Colony was a harmonious affair for ages. It wasn't until some Free Settler Greenkeeper (Americanised Colonialist? Because they could do it to the Indians in Namerica) shot some Aboriginal that things just went stupid everywhere. Until then - the British/Aboriginal relationship was a good one. QLD is much like USA, like California is full of Aussies.

Regardless. I think you should go do some updated research. The truth is out there.
But it's easy to degrade a people as 'barbarians, savages, nomads, etc' (like even the Romans did and lots of others) because it devoids a people's right of existence and its easy to take lands off people and call it VACANT LAND.
The Americans did it and I'm sure the Americanised Australians did it too.

Rhodes did it in Zimbabwe and the British (not Boers) tried to do it in South Africa - but like in other parts of Africa, it those efforts kind of fell away due mainly to a 'numbers' thing.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #127 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 12:00pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 5:38pm:
That's the one Gnad's and I think you may have been the original Poster. The comment of QLD being the 'most' was brought up (by you back then? Huh ironically).

Mind you - the early Penal Colony was a harmonious affair for ages. It wasn't until some Free Settler Greenkeeper (Americanised Colonialist? Because they could do it to the Indians in Namerica) shot some Aboriginal that things just went stupid everywhere. Until then - the British/Aboriginal relationship was a good one. QLD is much like USA, like California is full of Aussies.

Regardless. I think you should go do some updated research. The truth is out there.
But it's easy to degrade a people as 'barbarians, savages, nomads, etc' (like even the Romans did and lots of others) because it devoids a people's right of existence and its easy to take lands off people and call it VACANT LAND.
The Americans did it and I'm sure the Americanised Australians did it too.

Rhodes did it in Zimbabwe and the British (not Boers) tried to do it in South Africa - but like in other parts of Africa, it those efforts kind of fell away due mainly to a 'numbers' thing.

Yeah - those Zimbabweans have made such a civilised job of it once they got rid of the Kaffir-Haters..... the Oppressors.... place is roaring with trade and a-flood with cash and the good life for all.... Zud Afrique is going the same way... never been so profitable since they got rid of the Apartheidist government ... crime is down, everyone is richer....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print