Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Uluru - the Rock (Read 6621 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Uluru - the Rock
Jul 15th, 2019 at 5:05am

Soon the 'Ban' of climbing Uluru and camping 'anywhere' around the Rock will come into place.

Aboriginals are fed up with campers leaving rubbish around (just like around Everest) and climbing Uluru to justify a pleasant experience in their boring white lives. Let alone pay for another boring Australian Tourism experience that is usually over-priced.

Aboriginals Win.
No more 'walkies' for the Whiteys.

Uluru (Ayres Rock)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Uluru - the Rock
Reply #1 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 5:55am

Not worth the climb imo. Boring as batshyte.
The whole "outback" scenery does my head in. Maybe worked out there to much. Happily hand it back to Mabo.
Notice they didn't close off the day trippers at Ayers rock.
I know.....To much money made from them hey?

I'll have the ocean any day. Black fella never good a swimming......a lot better at drowning.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 7:50am

Its a rock.

Not somewhere I would spend good money to have a look at if I couldn't climb it to have a look around.

Looks like the money that the abbos make from all the tourist will start to dry up, and then they will simply beg for more.

Next they wil tell us that the great barrier reef is a sacred spot, used for a mellinia for fishing and gathering tribal food.

Too bad they have never had the ability to ever actually get to it.

Turds

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 8:53am

Jasin wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 5:05am:
Soon the 'Ban' of climbing Uluru and camping 'anywhere' around the Rock will come into place.

Aboriginals are fed up with campers leaving rubbish around (just like around Everest) and climbing Uluru to justify a pleasant experience in their boring white lives. Let alone pay for another boring Australian Tourism experience that is usually over-priced.

Aboriginals Win.

Uluru (Ayres Rock)

Where do the Aboriginals p1ss and sh1t when they spend a few hours climbing Ayers Rock - the 5-6 a year who actually do climb The Rock every year, of course... one of their whines was a classic inversion - they reckoned that tourists pissed in the water holes on the rock, just like farmers used to complain about Koons pissing in the creeks   Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  - I ask again - where do the Koons piss on the Rock?

Time for a total moratorium on all claims.  They've had decades to make claims - now it's becoming an accelerating thing as they realise that they only have to demand and threaten and scream 'racism' and some idiot will hand it to them without a moment's thought for anyone else.

Lock the Gates!

Tell 'em to go to buggary...

As for your above:-

a.  Where do the Koons leave their rubbish on the rock?  Where do THEY sh1t and p1ss on the day long walk?

b. What are the Koons doing climbing OUR rock unless it is to have a pleasant experience in their otherwise boring lives?  They've never held a single 'religious' experience there... and just because it's there and a great sight to see doesn't make is particularly 'religious' in context or content.

c.  Who is receiving all this lovely money for the tourists climbing OUR Rock, and for now being restricted to visiting the bottom of it and offering a kid to the dingoes?

What utter nonsense.  What idiot came up with the idea of handing it over totally to the Koons?  Or any other national treasure for that matter?
« Last Edit: Jul 15th, 2019 at 8:59am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 9:09am

Captain Caveman wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 5:55am:
Not worth the climb imo. Boring as batshyte.
The whole "outback" scenery does my head in. Maybe worked out there to much. Happily hand it back to Mabo.
Notice they didn't close off the day trippers at Ayers rock.
I know.....To much money made from them hey?

I'll have the ocean any day. Black fella never good a swimming......a lot better at drowning.

They attract a lot of crocs on their gulags reservations.....

Indeed - no way they'd cut off the cash flow from running trips... just another Abobusiness on taxpayer funds and most will still pull their 'rent money' ....  BTW - what are they going to do with the rubbish then?  I reckon tourists should just black-ban the place and let 'em starve.. better to fly over anyway... a flyover company would make a fortune...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 11:51am

People are also banned from climbing the Pyramids aren't they?

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 11:54am

Captain Nemo wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 11:51am:

Never heard of that....... maybe so..... have no desire to climb them or visit their country... the pyramids are man-made structures so some 'ownership' could be attributed - a Rock is a natural object and a national - repeat .. NATIONAL treasure.... not someone's personal backyard on land not purchased .....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 12:30pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 5:05am:

Aboriginals Win.

Uluru (Ayres Rock)

That's the biggest contradiction of the lot.

Here's how they treat their own communities.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 12:34pm

No rubbish to be seen here.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 12:35pm

House wrecked and all the beds & furniture outside

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 1:37pm

Do you find people stop talking and stare at you when you make comments like that in public? 🤯
Freak!!!

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 1:43pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 1:37pm:

Do you find people stop talking and stare at you when you make comments like that in public? 🤯
Freak!!!

Both made of stone.

Both sacred sites.

Cheesy

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 1:49pm

If the Chinese had moved in instead of whites, there wouldn't be an aboriginal left

and there'd be glass walkways up and down Ayre's Rock in addition to glass lifts running up and down and within it

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 1:54pm

Mount Rushmore too.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 2:01pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 12:35pm:
House wrecked and all the beds & furniture outside

Just doing things their way - sleeping under the stars.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print