Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Abo recognition referendum (Read 16448 times)
Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Abo recognition referendum
Reply #75 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 6:19am

Money has been thrown at aboriginal issues with not much progress. It's time to nix the aboriginal victimhood industry and make aboriginal leaders accountable for the message they're sending 'their' people.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #76 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 8:22am

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 6:19am:
Money has been thrown at aboriginal issues with not much progress. It's time to nix the aboriginal victimhood industry and make aboriginal leaders accountable for the message they're sending 'their' people.

You know, it'd be nice if White leaders were held responsible in the same way, Hammer...   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 8:53am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:05pm:
rhino wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 7:04pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 3:50pm:
rhino wrote on Jul 23rd, 2019 at 3:49pm:
So according to Brian wanting equality is racist . Id love to take a trip into his mind just to experience the bizarre thought patterns.

When your thinking is apparently motivated to produce a racist result, what am I supposed to believe, Rhino?  That you just want everybody to be equal or you want some people to be less than equal, Mmmm?    Roll Eyes
Dont let any factual information bother you in your crusade to label everyone who disagrees with your poor reasoning a racist.

You are it appears deliberately missing the point, Rhino.  Hardly surprising, really.  Trot along, off to the little kiddies' playground where your beliefs are acceptable.   Roll Eyes
Not beliefs, facts. Which you cant counter so resort to denigration.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 10:30am

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 8:22am:

You know, it'd be nice if White leaders were held responsible in the same way, Hammer...   Roll Eyes

Elections, senate enquiries, royal commissions, the Australian legal system, rigourous media. Do any of these apply to Aboriginal leaders?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 12:18pm

Poor old Brian is copping a hiding here.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #80 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 4:07pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 10:30am:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 8:22am:

Elections, senate enquiries, royal commissions, the Australian legal system, rigourous media. Do any of these apply to Aboriginal leaders?

Yes and more, Hammer.  Forgotten the "Intervention"?  Forgotten ATSIC?   All were created paternalisticaly to "guide" Indigenous Australians along the "right path", of course, Indigenous people weren't consulted nor did the White Authorities care about their opinons, just as you don't Hammer.  You just want to force Indigenous Australians to become pseudo White Australians.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 7:50pm

Aborigines can choose to live anyway they wish. When It's on the tax player's dime...

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Jul 24th, 2019 at 9:18pm

Anyway, Brians been given a right good hiding on this issue. The problem is that he doesnt appear to be able to see is that he is actually contributing to Aboriginal problems. Hes helping make it worse.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:35am

He sure is misguided. Bless him.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #84 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 1:12pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 24th, 2019 at 7:50pm:
Aborigines can choose to live anyway they wish. When It's on the tax player's dime...

Really?  Would you accept an Indigenous family if they moved in next door, Hammer?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 1:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 1:12pm:

Really?  Would you accept an Indigenous family if they moved in next door, Hammer?   Roll Eyes

Like most Australians, what choice would I have?See, this is the thing that s.h.i.t.s me about this wacism rubbish. If you're just one of the many powerless assholes like me, you don't have the power to be wacist. Except for schoolyard name-calling and not inviting non-whatever's to dinner parties. Wacism is pretty much an anachronism in 2019.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #86 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 1:54pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 1:30pm:

Like most Australians, what choice would I have?See, this is the thing that s.h.i.t.s me about this wacism rubbish. If you're just one of the many powerless assholes like me, you don't have the power to be wacist. Except for schoolyard name-calling and not inviting non-whatever's to dinner parties. Wacism is pretty much an anachronism in 2019.

If only that was true.  You really are a silly fool, you realise?   Tsk, tsk.  Nearly all your posts are based on the ideas of Racism, Hammer.  You believe groups are inferior 'cause of the colour of their skin.   Such a silly, pointless belief.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 2:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 1:54pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 1:30pm:

If only that was true.  You really are a silly fool, you realise?   Tsk, tsk.  Nearly all your posts are based on the ideas of Racism, Hammer.  You believe groups are inferior 'cause of the colour of their skin.   Such a silly, pointless belief.   Roll Eyes

Still don't have a clue. Do you? Silly old fart. It's not coloured people we are attacking. It's people like you.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 2:01pm

ah, Brian loses the argument and labels everyone racist. Couldn't see that coming.  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jul 25th, 2019 at 2:03pm

The problem with you Brian, when you look at people you see skin colour and excuse poor behaviour because of it. When I look at people I see people and I judge them on their behaviour. You are the racist here Brian and every post you make underscores that fact.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print