Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Australia Could Eradicate H.I.V. (Read 2374 times)
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: Australia Could Eradicate H.I.V.
Reply #15 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 12:09pm

Does it work against blood transfusions and non-autoclaving dentists? Seriously i tink its supposed to work on the lot. obviously it doesnt.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #16 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 12:10pm

lee wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 12:03pm:
Does it work against shared needles? How often does it need to be used to be effective? Should the Australian taxpayers subsidise drug users for "lifestyle opportunities"?

It's very effective at stopping HIV transmission and the  drugs that HIV+ people take now are very effective in making the levels of detectable HIV almost zero, but it's encouraging unsafe sex practices, particularly with gays who are very promiscuous.

Nature has a way of finding a way and it's only a matter of time until a drug resistant strain raveges the gay community again.

IBI

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #17 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 12:29pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 12:10pm:
Does it work against shared needles? How often does it need to be used to be effective? Should the Australian taxpayers subsidise drug users for "lifestyle opportunities"?

It's very effective at stopping HIV transmission and the  drugs that HIV+ people take now are very effective in making the levels of detectable HIV almost zero, but it's encouraging unsafe sex practices, particularly with gays who are very promiscuous.

Nature has a way of finding a way and it's only a matter of time until a drug resistant strain raveges the gay community again.

Gays arent any more promiscous than heteros

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #18 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 12:33pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 12:29pm:

Spot

Are you really sure about that?

IBI

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #19 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 12:50pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 12:33pm:

Spot

Are you?

They are people

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Ajax
Gold Member

CO2 has never controlled
temperature on Earth

Australia
Reply #20 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 1:09pm

Spot

I don't see hetereos gathering in parks after dark to have a promiscuous sexual encounter with a total stranger.

As for HIV prevention nothing can beat whiskey dick.... Wink

1. There has never been a more serious assault on our standard of living than Anthropogenic Global Warming..Ajax
2. "One hour of freedom is worth more than 40 years of slavery &  prison" Regas Feraeos

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 1:23pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 12:50pm:

Spot

Are you?

They are people

Spot

In Sydney there are dozens of gay saunas where dudes pile in and have NSA sex. They don't even need to talk to each other, just pile in. And then there are the cruising spots, even a particular change room in the CBD David Jones was a known hook up spot. And then there's the gay bars and Grinder.

I worked with gay dudes who would brag each morning about how many partners they had each night.

When I was 18 and thought about sex twice every .3 seconds, I'd have been a regular at a hetero equivalent, if they existed. But they don't.

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 1:30pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 1:23pm:

Spot

Are you?

They are people

Spot

In Sydney there are dozens of gay saunas where dudes pile in and have NSA sex. They don't even need to talk to each other, just pile in. And then there are the cruising spots, even a particular change room in the CBD David Jones was a known hook up spot. And then there's the gay bars and Grinder.

I worked with gay dudes who would brag each morning about how many partners they had each night.

When I was 18 and thought about sex twice every .3 seconds, I'd have been a regular at a hetero equivalent, if they existed. But they don't.

And add to that the fact that most men will always go bareback over a condom. There isn't a women saying- no glove no love!

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #23 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 1:44pm

Spot

Are you?

They are people

Spot

yeah they do. seriously so how many patrons at those places? maybe 1% of the population?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #24 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:26pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 1:44pm:

Spot

Are you?

They are people

Spot

yeah they do. seriously so how many patrons at those places? maybe 1% of the population?

Spot

Where did you get 1% from?

IBI

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #25 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:34pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:26pm:

Spot

Are you?

They are people

Spot

Spot

just a guess it was a question

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:37pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:34pm:

Spot

Are you?

They are people

Spot

Spot

Spot

There's nothing wrong with admitting that young gay men are over represented by blokes who bang like crazy without condoms. That's why AIDS and other diseases are so prolific amongst this demographic. It's not homophobic spot, it's just a fact. A distasteful fact for some people but nevertheless still a fact.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #27 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:39pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:37pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:34pm:

Spot

Are you?

They are people

Spot

Spot

Spot

There's nothing wrong with admitting that young gay men are over represented by blokes who bang like crazy without condoms. That's why AIDS and other diseases are so prolific amongst this demographic. It's not homophobic spot, it's just a fact. A distasteful fact for some people but nevertheless still a fact.

i dont think so - heterosexuals are just as prolific

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #28 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:45pm

It's a simple fact the male sex drive and lack of inhibition in gays equals promiscuity.

Every gay dude I know brags about how much action they get.

IBI

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #29 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 4:11pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:45pm:
It's a simple fact the male sex drive and lack of inhibition in gays equals promiscuity.

Every gay dude I know brags about how much action they get.

And every gay you know is all gays right? Heteros dont brag?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print