Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Are Jihad and Martyrdom in the Bible? (Read 6299 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Are Jihad and Martyrdom in the Bible?
Reply #90 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 7:10pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 10:45pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 9:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:17pm:
The motivation Moses is to expose just how evil the cult of Christianity was / is / will be, if the Christians don't have a thorough reformation of the depravity in their 1st century religious beliefs.

The goal is for the world to be a better place, which at the moment is not possible as there will always be Christian degeneracies, while the detestable Bible is left in it's present mode of Christian supremacy, hatred rape torture and mass murder of those Christians disagree with.

The truth must be told for the world to progress, so the job ahead is to beat the tirade of loony Christian bigotry and vitriol, so the world may try and progress beyond the bitterness of  loony Right, which is the millstone around our neck at the moment.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tolewant Bwian.

Seems to upset you, Soren so it must be good then, right?   Smiley

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I'm shittin' on you, Bwian. Always.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Are Jihad and Martyrdom in the Bible?
Reply #91 - Jul 26th, 2019 at 9:29pm

Frank wrote on Jul 26th, 2019 at 7:10pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 10:45pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 9:48pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 25th, 2019 at 5:17pm:
The motivation Moses is to expose just how evil the cult of Christianity was / is / will be, if the Christians don't have a thorough reformation of the depravity in their 1st century religious beliefs.

The goal is for the world to be a better place, which at the moment is not possible as there will always be Christian degeneracies, while the detestable Bible is left in it's present mode of Christian supremacy, hatred rape torture and mass murder of those Christians disagree with.

The truth must be told for the world to progress, so the job ahead is to beat the tirade of loony Christian bigotry and vitriol, so the world may try and progress beyond the bitterness of  loony Right, which is the millstone around our neck at the moment.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tolewant Bwian.

Seems to upset you, Soren so it must be good then, right?   Smiley

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I'm shittin' on you, Bwian. Always.

As always, nothing of value to add to the thread, hey, Soren?  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print