Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Why so many 'compromised' immune systems ? (Read 8458 times)
Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: Why so many 'compromised' immune systems ?
Reply #60 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 3:12pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 3:08pm:
I think it is common knowledge to have a higher chance of a cold taking place if you have a moderate to high sugar dietary intake around the time you catch the cold virus/germ. I have to drink lemon juice a couple of times a day to cure a cold quickly.

The old home remedy of drinking rum and colas when you get a cold to cure it, went out the window for me when all I was doing was riding a high coming from feeling sick and drunk at the same time. That just prolongs the cold, as well as dehydrating you.

I had a couple of glasses of red wine the other night. $10 to get drunk on a couple of glasses of wine. Wake up feeling pretty good and not much of a hangover.

Common home remedy. Not common knowledge or even scientific knowledge.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #61 - Sep 17th, 2019 at 11:03pm

Bojack, were you the person that said that the only cure for colds and influenza was to let the immune system deal with it itself?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #62 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 7:28am

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 17th, 2019 at 11:03pm:
Bojack, were you the person that said that the only cure for colds and influenza was to let the immune system deal with it itself?

No, I said the only cure for colds was to let the immune system deal with it itself. I didn't include influenza. We have antivirals that work effectively on influenza. Any treatment you take for a cold is merely symptom relief. Symptoms of a cold such as runny nose are the bodys defences trying to get rid of the cold, so an argument could be made that taking for instance panadol to reduce fever is actually playing into the viruses hand.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #63 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 6:50pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 7:28am:

No, I said the only cure for colds was to let the immune system deal with it itself. I didn't include influenza. We have antivirals that work effectively on influenza. Any treatment you take for a cold is merely symptom relief. Symptoms of a cold such as runny nose are the bodys defences trying to get rid of the cold, so an argument could be made that taking for instance panadol to reduce fever is actually playing into the viruses hand.

And then JaSin puts in that the Cold and Flu are good for you, because they seasonally build up your immune system 'naturally' and how surprise surprise - the Western Medical System (after years of trying to sterilise the Australian Race from Colds and Flus with mass media jabbing) now admits that Immunology (Building up the Immune System) is the BEST THING for fighting Cancer.

Oh, but what did I ever know - back then, cleaning bed pans.  Roll Eyes In an over-complicated system. Tongue

I've recently influenced an Autistic Boy to make his own lunch and prepare himself 'independently'.
I said to his parent "That's because he watches me and thinks 'If that stupid JaSin can do it, then I'm not as dumb as I think'."  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #64 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 7:28am

Jasin wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 6:50pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 7:28am:

And then JaSin puts in that the Cold and Flu are good for you, because they seasonally build up your immune system 'naturally' and how surprise surprise - the Western Medical System (after years of trying to sterilise the Australian Race from Colds and Flus with mass media jabbing) now admits that Immunology (Building up the Immune System) is the BEST THING for fighting Cancer.

Oh, but what did I ever know - back then, cleaning bed pans.  Roll Eyes In an over-complicated system. Tongue

I've recently influenced an Autistic Boy to make his own lunch and prepare himself 'independently'.
I said to his parent "That's because he watches me and thinks 'If that stupid JaSin can do it, then I'm not as dumb as I think'."  Wink

Its good you're saying that now. Any evidence you said it at the time bed pan boy.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #65 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 7:29am

Then you have a failure of understanding of what autism is.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #66 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 2:37pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 7:29am:

You are not one to cut your own path, for fear of making a mistake. Even if the current path came to an end.
Did I tell you how effective I was with people with Dementia?
Or with Excoriation?
Ahh - Lab Rat.
Must bother you to know a Bed Pan Man like me can 'innovate' better than you.  Tongue
You're a man who gets told "Follow that path and you will succeed." So you follow that path. But when it ends. You just stand there - awaiting further instruction.
You are not one to cut your own path, for fear of making a mistake. Even if the current path came to an end.
I am both.
You are one, not the other.
Hell, even my posts have more personality than you.
It says a lot about the person.

We both know I shagged my fair share of fellow female staff in the Hospitals and Aged Care. Just couldn't do it with the Patients though - even the ones in their 20's who took a shine to me. Just couldn't cross that line.
Reckon you did. Reckon you thought you were a Rockstar with his 'groupie chick' Fan when you boned that female Patient. Like a Barman, doing that drunk chick out the back of the Bar.

Bed Pans? Ha - that was nothing. Nelson Mandela used to chip at rocks.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #67 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:09pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 2:37pm:

Or with Excoriation?
Ahh - Lab Rat.
Must bother you to know a Bed Pan Man like me can 'innovate' better than you.  Tongue
You're a man who gets told "Follow that path and you will succeed." So you follow that path. But when it ends. You just stand there - awaiting further instruction.
I am both.

We both know I shagged my fair share of fellow female staff in the Hospitals and Aged Care. Just couldn't do it with the Patients though - even the ones in their 20's who took a shine to me. Just couldn't cross that line.
Reckon you did. Reckon you thought you were a Rockstar with his 'groupie chick' Fan when you boned that female Patient. Like a Barman, doing that drunk chick out the back of the Bar.

What the hell? Dude, please seek help.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #68 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:21pm

One thing I have noticed over the last 2 years since not getting a cold or influenza is that my head builds up with a mild giddiness. For lack of a better description. Having gotten a cold, the body fights the infection. Then, during recovery, the body feels much better than compared to having not have had the cold or influenza in the first place.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #69 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:26pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:09pm:

Or with Excoriation?
Ahh - Lab Rat.
I am both.

I have.
I have paid my Military Insurance
and 'they' will shoot you, if you come anywhere near me.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #70 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:27pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:21pm:

One thing I have noticed over the last 2 years since not getting a cold or influenza is that my head builds up with a mild giddiness. For lack of a better description. Having gotten a cold, the body fights the infection. Then, during recovery, the body feels much better than compared to having not have had the cold or influenza in the first place.

Bingo!

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #71 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:31pm

Jasin wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:26pm:
Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:09pm:

Or with Excoriation?
Ahh - Lab Rat.
I am both.

I have.
I have paid my Military Insurance
and 'they' will shoot you, if you come anywhere near me.

Again, neither post makes sense. So I'm going back to reality.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:35pm

Comparing yourself to Nelson Mandela. I can see the similarities.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #73 - Sep 25th, 2019 at 10:01pm

rhino wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:35pm:

Wouldn't be so far fetched as it seems.
Are you saying that Australia hasn't got a 'Mandela' like person?
How do you know, that I'm not typing this from some Gaol (Jail)?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #74 - Sep 26th, 2019 at 7:36am

Jasin wrote on Sep 25th, 2019 at 10:01pm:
rhino wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 3:35pm:

Wouldn't be so far fetched as it seems.
Are you saying that Australia hasn't got a 'Mandela' like person?
How do you know, that I'm not typing this from some Gaol (Jail)?

Even if you are that means you're as likely to be Mandela as you are Milat.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print