Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Anudder 6 milion Lost (Read 1067 times)
PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Anudder 6 milion Lost
Jul 11th, 2019 at 7:50am

[quote]Peretz said the assimilation of Jews around the world and mostly in the U.S. was "like a second Holocaust," and added that due to intermarriages in the last 70 years the Jewish people "lost 6 million people." Peretz's spokesman confirmed this account.

Peretz is Israel's newly appointed Minister of Education

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Anudder 6 milion Lost
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 9:03am

Could be - my great-great-grandparents were Jewish, but the great-grandfather married a Lewis (McDonald of The Isles) and my grandfather married an Anglican...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 9:06am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 11th, 2019 at 9:03am:
Could be - my great-great-grandparents were Jewish, but the great-grandfather married a Lewis (McDonald of The Isles) and my grandfather married an Anglican...

You're not Robinson Crusoe either.  Took our family ages to get nice noses

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 5:40pm

Whilst I have doubts about the Nazi Holocaust of Jews being 6 million, I think the figure would probably include Jews that escaped to other parts of Europe and internationally. They then may well have changed their names to fit into their new society, or even to avoid any chance of being killed by Nazis and their sympathisers.

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 7:33pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 11th, 2019 at 5:40pm:
Whilst I have doubts about the Nazi Holocaust of Jews being 6 million

It's now well known that the 4 million figure that was displayed on the sign outside Auschwitz was revised down to 1 million or thereabouts.

The 6 million figure had been touted as early as the 1920s. The New York Times was the main source, using such terms as 'extermination', 'holocaust' and the now famous 6 million figure.

This seems to fit in with the ultra-orthodox belief that 6 million Jews must perish before they can return to 'Eretz Israel.'

The Bible is our charter - David Ben-Gurion

Genesis 15:18 : To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt to the River Euphrates.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #5 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 9:29pm

wombatwoody wrote on Jul 11th, 2019 at 7:33pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 11th, 2019 at 5:40pm:
Whilst I have doubts about the Nazi Holocaust of Jews being 6 million

It's now well known that the 4 million figure that was displayed on the sign outside Auschwitz was revised down to 1 million or thereabouts.

The 6 million figure had been touted as early as the 1920s. The New York Times was the main source, using such terms as 'extermination', 'holocaust' and the now famous 6 million figure.

This seems to fit in with the ultra-orthodox belief that 6 million Jews must perish before they can return to 'Eretz Israel.'

Are you saying that the plan was to SAY that the Jews were going to be exterminated to the figure of 6 million, in the late 1930s and early 1940s? Or that the touted figure was attributed to the wrong era. The Soviets did not find out about the genocide until the closing stages of WW2.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #6 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 5:38pm

At every telling, the number increases.

In a few decades it will be 100 million

But my people died in just as many numbers, we are not even mentioned.
My people were killed indiscriminately, murdered and simply shot.
My people died but have been forgotten, because they do not own most of the world's wealth, so cannot continually harp and promote themselves.

I'm talking about the Gypsies, even to this day They are ostracized and denigrated, but we simply fit in and no one even knows we are here, it's the only way we can protect ourselves.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 5:47pm

The Moslems will do to the French,
what the Germans did to the Jews.
What goes around, comes around.

...as Europe is slowly de-militarised and the Middle-East becomes the official 'Military' Power in the World (Islam+Israel=IstarI)

...after the French are crucified for Europe's sins. It will be the Italian's turn next and finally Britain.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #8 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 2:17pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 5:38pm:
At every telling, the number increases.

In a few decades it will be 100 million

When the world population increases from *3 billion to 7 billion people, the Jews need to use inflation as a reason to increase the number of people said to have died in holocaust.

Edit: 2.5 billion to 7.7 billion.
« Last Edit: Jul 14th, 2019 at 2:14am by UnSubRocky »  

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #9 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 5:53pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 5:47pm:
The Moslems will do to the French,
what the Germans did to the Jews.
What goes around, comes around.

...as Europe is slowly de-militarised and the Middle-East becomes the official 'Military' Power in the World (Islam+Israel=IstarI)

...after the French are crucified for Europe's sins. It will be the Italian's turn next and finally Britain.

Even the Channel can't keep out the Silent Invasion and it could never curtail the growth of the fifth columns...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print