Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
Send Topic Print
Muslims keeping a slave in Western Sydney (Read 17753 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Muslims keeping a slave in Western Sydney
Reply #60 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 10:08am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 9:58am:
PZ547 wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 9:49am:
You're contributing nothing, greg

you're running on empty

you're so desperate that now you're trying to position 'the article' as the authority

The article is the focus of this thread.

Nowhere does the article state the alleged perpetrators' religion or nationality.

Not one mention of them being Afghans, Muslims, or even immigrants.

Yeah ... just flew over to Afghanistan to dump his wife.  Roll Eyes

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 10:10am

Gnads wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 10:08am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 9:58am:
PZ547 wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 9:49am:
You're contributing nothing, greg

you're running on empty

you're so desperate that now you're trying to position 'the article' as the authority

The article is the focus of this thread.

Nowhere does the article state the alleged perpetrators' religion or nationality.

Not one mention of them being Afghans, Muslims, or even immigrants.

Yeah ... just flew over to Afghanistan to dump his wife.  Roll Eyes

Yes.  That's what the article says.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 10:39am

Gnads wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 9:32am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 11th, 2019 at 12:51pm:
Their religion - which was never mentioned - is completely irrelevant.

No it's not ... it's part of their culture ...their way of life ...

so it's completely relevant when that sort of cultural/religious activity is carried out in Australia.

Let me explain it another way for you.

We can all agree that the perpetrators (if guilty) are complete & utter arseholes who deserve to be in prison.

Yeah - we all agree?

Of course we do.

Now, if the perps turn out to be white Canadian Christians, are they still complete & utter arseholes who deserve to be in prison?

Of course.

What if they turn out to be Buddhists from Switzerland - still complete & utter arseholes who deserve to be in prison?

Of course.

Why?

Because they're complete & utter arseholes who deserve to be in prison - their religion and nationality is completely irrelevant.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 11:32am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 10:39am:

so it's completely relevant when that sort of cultural/religious activity is carried out in Australia.

We can all agree that the perpetrators (if guilty) are complete & utter arseholes who deserve to be in prison.

Yeah - we all agree?

Of course we do.

Now, if the perps turn out to be white Canadian Christians, are they still complete & utter arseholes who deserve to be in prison?

Of course.

What if they turn out to be Buddhists from Switzerland - still complete & utter arseholes who deserve to be in prison?

Of course.

Why?

Because they're complete & utter arseholes who deserve to be in prison - their religion and nationality is completely irrelevant.

Their religion and nationality isn't irrelevant. Perhaps their culture and religion plays a big part in their thinking. In the Koran it states that it is permissible to take slaves. That's why ISIS took Yazidi women as slaves. And we all know some of the dodgy views they have on women in that part of the world Pecca. They have the dowry system. They have arranged marriages. She might have wanted to piss off back home because she couldn't stand him  and he wouldn't let her. It happens a lot when complete strangers marry.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #64 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 11:34am

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 11:32am:

Yeah - we all agree?

Of course we do.

Of course.

Of course.

Why?

Their religion and nationality isn't irrelevant. Perhaps their culture and religion plays a big part in their thinking. In the Koran it states that it is permissible to take slaves. That's why ISIS took Yazidi women as slaves. And we all know some of the dodgy views they have on women in that part of the world Pecca. They have the dowry system. They have arranged marriages. She might have wanted to piss off back home because she couldn't stand him  and he wouldn't let her. It happens a lot when complete strangers marry.

It talks in the xtian bible how to treat your slaves . . . .

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 11:36am

Yeah - we all agree?

Of course we do.

Of course.

Of course.

Why?

The good thing is, white Christians have never been involved in slavery.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 11:42am

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 11:36am:

Yeah - we all agree?

Of course we do.

Of course.

Of course.

Why?

[url]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/47/07/9a/47079ab9dd8f382bd4bda59096afe
35d.gif[/url]

They have. But you were saying culture and religion doesn't play a part in this when I'd put money on it that it has to do with culture. A load of sub continental women have been bumped off in Australia or abused because of the dowry system. They are forced to marry some bloke and end up disliking him. She wants to leave but he bumps her off. Or she meets a bloke she loves and he bumps her off in a fit of jealous rage. Or she wants to leave but the family won't let her. Stop apologising for migrants Pecca.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 11:44am

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 11:42am:

Yeah - we all agree?

Of course we do.

Of course.

Of course.

Why?

35d.gif[/url]

They have. But you were saying culture and religion doesn't play a part in this when I'd put money on it that it has to do with culture. A load of sub continental women have been bumped off in Australia or abused because of the dowry system. They are forced to marry some bloke and end up disliking him. She wants to leave but he bumps her off. Or she meets a bloke she loves and he bumps her off in a fit of jealous rage. Or she wants to leave but the family won't let her. Stop apologising for migrants Pecca.

The only migrant mentioned in the OP is the victim, Jocko.

Don't you have compassion for the victim?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:08pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 11:44am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 11:42am:

Yeah - we all agree?

Of course we do.

Of course.

Of course.

Why?

35d.gif[/url]

The only migrant mentioned in the OP is the victim, Jocko.

Don't you have compassion for the victim?

Stay on topic Pecca. You know why some migrant groups get their wives from overseas? They get a big slab of money! She gets out here and then sends money back to the family. It's like taking one for the team. Fundamentally it's a immigration scam. A Cambodian bloke at the place I used to work offered me $60,000 to marry his sister. He gave me this photo of her with all this psychedelic poo whirling around her face. She was an absolute arm biter.  I knocked it back. You need to get out of Victoria Park and experience the real Australian multicultural experience.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:15pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:08pm:
Stay on topic Pecca. You know why some migrant groups get their wives from overseas? They get a big slab of money! She gets out here and then sends money back to the family. It's like taking one for the team. Fundamentally it's a immigration scam. A Cambodian bloke at the place I used to work offered me $60,000 to marry his sister. He gave me this photo of her with all this psychedelic poo whirling around her face. She was an absolute arm biter.  I knocked it back. You need to get out of Victoria Park and experience the real Australian multicultural experience.

You don't expect me to believe that, do you?

You never used to work.

Moreover, Victoria Park is one of the most multicultural suburbs in the entire country.

Fairly multicultural here in Blenheim too.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:23pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:15pm:

You never used to work.

Moreover, Victoria Park is one of the most multicultural suburbs in the entire country.

https://marlborough4fun.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/multi-cultral-fest.png

Why was the mother and brother  involved then muppet? Read the article.

A 39-year-old man, his 28-year-old brother and their 58-year-old mother were arrested at a home in Merrylands on Wednesday.

Ah you inner city types. You know nothing.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:29pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:23pm:

You never used to work.

A 39-year-old man, his 28-year-old brother and their 58-year-old mother were arrested at a home in Merrylands on Wednesday.

I know for a fact that the article doesn't mention the alleged perpetrators' religion or nationality.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:46pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:29pm:

You never used to work.

I know for a fact that the article doesn't mention the alleged perpetrators' religion or nationality.

Well that's just a given. If they've gone to Afghanistan to get a wife they obviously are of Afghan descent. And seeing that Afghanistan is 99% Islamic they are obviously Muslims.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #73 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:47pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:46pm:

You never used to work.

Well that's just a given. If they've gone to Afghanistan to get a wife they obviously are of Afghan descent. And seeing that Afghanistan is 99% Islamic they are obviously Muslims.

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:49pm

Gordon wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:47pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 12:46pm:

You never used to work.

It's amazing to me that Pecca argues when he knows he is wrong. He must have some mental condition Gordy.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
Send Topic Print