Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lisa takes Agnes (Read 972 times)
Jasin

Lisa takes Agnes
Jul 10th, 2019 at 8:46am

Lisa Jones recently appeared after a long absence and then both she and now Agnes have gone.
Has Lisa hijacked Agnes and taken her to a new found Forum of paradisio delights?

Poor Cods - she has Mothra to face alone.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Lisa takes Agnes
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:13am

Jasin wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 8:46am:
Lisa Jones recently appeared after a long absence and then both she and now Agnes have gone.
Has Lisa hijacked Agnes and taken her to a new found Forum of paradisio delights?

soon all the sox will join as one and come out of the cupboard to be revealed as ……  ?

Currently, I feel as if I'm the only actual human in this joint, a sensation which has increased with time

how anyone could be bothered to play twenty plus roles simultaneously has to be the most inventive case of schizophrenia known to science and I hope the discredited mental-health  brigade have this place on their radar, soon to unmask it to the disbelieving public

Walter Mitty has nothing on this place  Grin

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #2 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:42am

This place always reminds me of the Fawlty Towers episode The Psychiatrist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Psychiatrist_(Fawlty_Towers)

After observing Basil's antics for some time, the psychiatrist (Dr. Abbott) says to his wife:

"There's enough material here for an entire conference".

Cheesy

"Masks are sand in the gears of the economy" - some f-wit pollie or big business CEO.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #3 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 1:03pm

PZ547 wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:13am:

soon all the sox will join as one and come out of the cupboard to be revealed as ……  ?

Currently, I feel as if I'm the only actual human in this joint, a sensation which has increased with time

how anyone could be bothered to play twenty plus roles simultaneously has to be the most inventive case of schizophrenia known to science and I hope the discredited mental-health  brigade have this place on their radar, soon to unmask it to the disbelieving public

You can get help with that. There are some effective medications nowadays.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #4 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 1:36pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 1:03pm:
PZ547 wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:13am:

You can get help with that. There are some effective medications nowadays.

Spot

They don't appear to have 'helped' you.

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #5 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 8:02pm

I know I'm not 'human' here.
I'm a Hal 9000 Omni-Computer.
I'm so advanced in being 'more human'
that I even make my Creator believe he is God.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print