Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
China invades Russia (Read 3974 times)
juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: China invades Russia
Reply #15 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 11:08pm

The Russian winter is Russia's best defence as Hitler found out and the Chinese would also.

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #16 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 11:33pm

juliar wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 7:19pm:
Russia's problems began when the oil price fell below $90/barrel as Russian oil has to sell at about $90/barrel to be profitable.

That's the biggest load of crap I have ever heard.

Russia's oil production costs are US$ 7.60 per barrel. Australia's costs are three times as high.

https://knoema.com/rqaebad/cost-of-producing-a-barrel-of-crude-oil-by-country

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 11:40pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 11:33pm:
juliar wrote on Jul 31st, 2019 at 7:19pm:
Russia's problems began when the oil price fell below $90/barrel as Russian oil has to sell at about $90/barrel to be profitable.

That's the biggest load of crap I have ever heard.

Russia's oil production costs are US$ 7.60 per barrel. Australia's costs are three times as high.

https://knoema.com/rqaebad/cost-of-producing-a-barrel-of-crude-oil-by-country
Thats true but the Russian economy relies heavily on oil prices. Thats how Obama crippled the Russian economy by colluding with the Saudis to lower the price of crude. Russia relies on oil and gas exports for half of its budget.

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Aug 1st, 2019 at 9:45am

LAfftilUsob,

where do you get your highly suspect figures from ? Are you talking about a bucket or a barrel ?

Your ref doesn't say anything but your ref refers to this one that says pretty much what I said.

https://knoema.com/vyronoe/cost-of-oil-production-by-country

It has been widely reported that Russia was in trouble when the oil price fell below $90/barrel. Russia used to export a lot of oil. Getting oil out in Siberia is difficult and expensive.

This article suggests I am more right.

https://www.fxcm.com/uk/insights/how-does-the-price-of-oil-affect-the-russian-ec...

« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2019 at 9:54am by juliar »  

IP Logged

chimera
Gold Member

Australian Politics

armidale
Reply #19 - Aug 7th, 2019 at 2:51pm

China has an $11bn mortgage on Papua New Guinea which is being called in. This is how it's done:

"Clive of India had already made a secret agreement with aristocrats in Bengal, including Jagat Seth and Mir Jafar.  He was fully justified in his confidence in Mir Jafar's treachery to his master, for he led a large portion of the Nawab's army away from the battlefield, ensuring his defeat.   Clive entered Murshidabad and established Mir Jafar as Nawab, the price which had been agreed beforehand for his treachery. Clive was taken through the treasury, amid a million and a half sterling's worth of rupees, gold and silver plate, jewels and rich goods, and besought to ask what he would. Clive took £160,000, a vast fortune for the day, while half a million was distributed among the army and navy of the East India Company, and provided gifts of £24,000 to each member of the company's committee, as well as the public compensation stipulated for in the treaty.  Mir Jafar further discharged his debt to Clive by afterwards presenting him with the quit-rent of the lands in and around Calcutta, amounting to an annuity of £27,000 for life, and leaving him by will the sum of £70,000, which Clive devoted to the army."

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #20 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 1:28am

Jasin wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 10:32pm:
China rules Russia now.

bugger Russia. Nuke that god damn shithole off the map. And if there's anything left, decimate that resource and render it useless.

Oh, and Russia wants war draft every MAGA-wearing Trumptard to fight it.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #21 - Aug 8th, 2019 at 6:31pm

Marla wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 1:28am:
Jasin wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 10:32pm:
China rules Russia now.

bugger Russia. Nuke that god damn shithole off the map. And if there's anything left, decimate that resource and render it useless.

Oh, and Russia wants war draft every MAGA-wearing Trumptard to fight it.

This is all irrelevant.
US will soone rule both China and Russia.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Aug 9th, 2019 at 7:02pm

Both Marla & Capitosonora.
You are both USAmerican and live in a tiny world that is just USAmerica.
The World moves in many non-mysterious ways and there is more to the World, than just Politics. In fact, Politics - even at its most highest form, is but 1/16th of 'others' making this planet turn onwards for another day.

Even now - the Conservatives of both the Right & Left in USA Politics are fading into the past. It's the Radicals of BOTH Left & Right that are taking charge. Why? Because the Conservatives haven't got what it takes to take action against the New USA's threats from beyond.
To be called a White Supremacist who was born in a nation built from 'Legal' Immigration to get fed up with all the ILLEGAL immigration (even  into 'illegal-free' cities set up in the USA nation in defiance of 'anything' Legal/Political) and want action taken comes under the Radical banner. Just like the Left have gone Radical also by labelling anyone not of their 'Left' as Racists, Haters, Homophobes, etc.
You can not suppress the Voice of the Right - just because it has now Radical as well as past Conservative approaches. As to would it suppress the Radical Left too.

You see. Australia never 'officalised' or 'legalised' its existence from Britain and thus doing the same for 'all immigration'. No. Australia - it is something 'unofficial', something under the bed covers, something of a race there and back again, just to see how far it is.  Wink

Btw. Did you know that a Black European is like a highly skilled Engineer/Surgeon?
Did you know that the Black Asia is a highly educated Academic/Doctor?
Did you know that the Black North American is an unskilled Labourer - much like a Tool and a 'Beta' male compared to the two 'Aphas' mentioned above?
Did you know that you made one of these 'Labourers' as your President? Roll Eyes
Did you also know that the Black Female is an 'Alpha' compared to her Black European & Asian 'Betas'.  Wink

Funny how the world works eh Huh
So now you can see that the USA is just one tiny microcosm of human life going on here.

China invading Russia and taking back what the USSR stole - has nothing directly to do with the USA. Trump knows that Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right and the USA has no 'right' to get involved.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #23 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 6:57am

capitosinora wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 6:31pm:
This is all irrelevant.

With what? Trump's tiny hands? Idiot.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #24 - Aug 10th, 2019 at 7:00am

Jasin wrote on Aug 9th, 2019 at 7:02pm:
China invading Russia and taking back what the USSR stole - has nothing directly to do with the USA. Trump knows that Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right and the USA has no 'right' to get involved.

Pay attention to what's going on, artard:

U.S. and Canadian fighter aircraft intercepted two Russian Tu-95 Bear H bombers over the Beaufort Sea north of the Alaskan and Canadian coast on Thursday, according to North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD).

The bombers had entered the Alaskan and Canadian Air Defense Identification Zones (ADIZ), which extends 200 miles off the coast, but they did not cross into U.S. or Canadian sovereign airspace. It's believed to be the fifth Russian intercept by the U.S. this year."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-canadian-military-aircraft-intercept-russian-...

Seems Putin is getting desperate.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #25 - Aug 12th, 2019 at 11:44am

Marla wrote on Aug 10th, 2019 at 6:57am:
capitosinora wrote on Aug 8th, 2019 at 6:31pm:
This is all irrelevant.

With what? Trump's tiny hands? Idiot.

China and Russia WILL BE SOON US obedient colonies.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print