Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
China invades Russia (Read 3994 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

China invades Russia
Jul 9th, 2019 at 10:30pm

I always said that it will be a Sino v Russo War.
Trump probably knows it too. Hence his lack of 'fear' for the USA's future. Something the Media is paralysed by.

Even now. Hundreds and hundreds of thousands of Chinese have 'peacefully' taken Russian lands and work them for Chinese investors and national profits. They have over the decades - crossed the border and taken vacated lands left behind with the Soviet Union.
They originally lost them and much of eastern Russia long ago to the Soviets via an 'unfair' Treaty and China has not forgotten that.
Russians are offered 'free' lands to entice more 'Russians' to  take the lands back up with other fringe benefits but such desperate attempts have failed often. Now - Chinese mostly now own them. Russia doesn't want to appear 'weak', but its obvious that they fear China if they show open hostility to remove them.

Siberia will return to the Yellow Man.

During the Korean War. General Macarthur was quoted to say that "they (USA) was in Korea to help kick the Yellow Mongol out of Asia.".
The Cold War was a default war of convergence via the USA & USSR (Both 'Unions') to push the Yellows out of Asia and make it an 'all white' Northern Hemisphere (and kick the Brown man out of the Middle-East) like YIN/YANG.

Such 'stupidity' has, as you can see - FAILED.

Now China will get its revenge.

Desperately Russia sells more timber than any other nation - hiding the largest deforestation, than anywhere else in the world and they sell it mostly to China.

Russia is crumbling. China is rising.

...and when the World turns with Russia long gone back into the west near Europe. The world will turn to the new Chapter and the eyes of the world will turn upon Australia to  show the way into the future.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Re: China invades Russia
Reply #1 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 10:32pm

China rules Russia now.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 8:41am

playing Adagio in G minor...

While watching the likes of Australians think that the Chinese will invade them.

No - no.
World War 3 will be a 'closed' War.

Eventually the 'flawed' friendship between Russia & China will fail and the Yellow Man will reclaim his way to the north by taking back Siberia.

The Yellow Man and Brown Man are there to stay - in the North with Blue Europe and Red Namerica.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 8:52am

Whats the difference of Chinese gradually sneaking back into Russian territory than to them buying more & more properties & businesses in Australia?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:09am

Keen eyes would be watching the cooperation and other stuff between izrail and china

time to quit this burg and leave them to it

their 'future' is not for me

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 7:53pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 8:52am:
Whats the difference of Chinese gradually sneaking back into Russian territory than to them buying more & more properties & businesses in Australia?

The difference is that in Siberia/Russia - they will succeed.
Only Chinese women succeed in Australia Wink

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 8:02pm

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 5:44pm

Dang! I gotta register with Goodreads to view it. Don't really want to do that.
So could you give a quick paragraph on the Bear, I presume is Russia and China is the Dragon?

For decades I've always thought that Russia & China would go to War. Darth Vader will throw his Emperor out of action - he who turned him into the Dark Side (Communism)

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 6:14pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 12th, 2019 at 5:44pm:
Dang! I gotta register with Goodreads to view it. Don't really want to do that.
So could you give a quick paragraph on the Bear, I presume is Russia and China is the Dragon?

For decades I've always thought that Russia & China would go to War. Darth Vader will throw his Emperor out of action - he who turned him into the Dark Side (Communism)

They're both communist states.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 7:59pm

Not really.
Ever since Russia folded as a 'Union' - they are more like a Capitalist nation ironically, more than Communist. Putin is nothing more than a 'Gang' leader of a Mafioso-style government.

China is basically more powerful (especially in ground force) a player than Russia.
It couldn't stop the USSR from bullying China from its Siberian lands, but now China can get revenge.

White Russians are leaving Siberia in droves.
Vladivostok is nothing but a graveyard of rust-bucket warships and a population of isolated whites surrounded by Yellows.

Russia as an 'Asian' power will collapse and so too will India.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 4:57am

After China expends it's Military might.
It's Accountants will write their military off as a tax write off.
It's all about the 'Economy'  Wink in the new era.

IP Logged

capitosinora
Gold Member

Australian Politics

USA Florida
Reply #11 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 12:19pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 10:32pm:
China rules Russia now.

Maybe you are right but unfortunately Ashkenazes rule Britain and USA.

Syllogism says:

Statement 1: Ashkenazes rule Britain and USA
Statement 2: Britain and USA rule Australia

Conclusion: Figure out yourself

GOD BLESS AMERICA

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Jul 30th, 2019 at 8:49pm

capitosinora wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 12:19pm:
Jasin wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 10:32pm:
China rules Russia now.

Maybe you are right but unfortunately Ashkenazes rule Britain and USA.

Syllogism says:

Statement 1: Ashkenazes rule Britain and USA
Statement 2: Britain and USA rule Australia

Conclusion: Figure out yourself

USA rules no-one but itself. It's an unsanctioned 'Privatised' Political nation.

If Australia & USA were the two Thieves on the crosses next to Jesus on his cross. Then the USA is the Thief that 'rejected' Jesus.

USA has no friends.
If USA attacked Australia - the entire world (Russia, Iran, China - everyone!) would be on Australia's side and the USA would get it's arse kicked.
USA is a Terrorist Nation. It gives guns to its population to commit massacres and rape on children in Schools.
USA is isolated and insane.
Australians serve the Union Jack and 'keep the faith'.

USA is a crap nation that bleeds its population dry into poverty just so it can send butt-probes to Mars and build weapons that will destroy the World.

Take the Guns away from the USA - and you'll see that in comparison to Australia, its even more crappier than it already is.

In the USA - white women have to sleep with Black Men first before having babies so as not to appear Racist.  Grin

USA is a Loser Nation.
But that's what you get for 'rejecting' Britain - even Islam & Israel acknowledge the 'true King'  Wink

IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 7:19pm

Russia's problems began when the oil price fell below $90/barrel as Russian oil has to sell at about $90/barrel to be profitable.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Jul 31st, 2019 at 8:32pm

Russia is stuffed and China knows it.
Its former bully-mate (who stole a lot of Chinese lands) who forced China to become Communist is now a rusted bucket of bolts sitting idle in Vladavostok harbour.

Putin, alias 'Rasputin' - is nothing more than a Mafia Gang Boss. Russia is full of Capitalist crime (Drugs, Prostitution, etc).

Russia is a shadow of the former Soviet USSR might.

China will throw the Russian monkey off its back in Asia like Darth Vader throws his Master-Emperor into the void.

China will also collapse India with the help of Islam.

Last year Europe through the Ukraine put the pressure on Russia to choose: Be Pro-European or stay Pro-Asian.
If Russia becomes Pro-European, then it really is allowing China an excuse to attack.
The European borders with Russia are stacked with ever-growing armaments.
Even Karelia is seeking Independence from Russia to join the Scandinavian Sector.

Russia is stuffed! Between a rock and a hard place and Trump knows it that's why he's just playing nice (although Longy, Kangaroo, Pecker, AiA - think he's a Russian 'ally'  Roll Eyes) and ...waiting for Russia to self-destruct even more.

Putin hated the fact that China put on their best show for Trump's visit.

It's all just a matter of time. Wink
Hopefully soon though. There's stuff all on TV to watch.  Tongue

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print