Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
6600 yr old aquaculture farm in Vic World listed (Read 5861 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 6600 yr old aquaculture farm in Vic World listed
Reply #90 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 7:30pm

Bunjil Lovett catches a kooyang eel at Budj Bim. The 6600 year old aquafarm connects the Budj Bim Volcano and Lake Condah to the wetland marshes of the Tyrendarra lava flow that stretch to the sea.

6600 yr old net

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 8:03pm

Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 7:22pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 12:37pm:
The aborigines could not have advanced much in terms of agriculture as there were no animals suitable for domestication and the only plant suitable for farming was the macadamia nut.

All in all, the evolutionary blowtorch produced a pretty resilient specimen who could survive in the bush where whitey would perish.

I loved working with aboriginal stockmen.
They were definitely the alphas in the bush,

The sad thing for them was the all smothering do gooders from Canberra who stepped in and , with useless compassion, turned them into perpetual toddlers sucking on leftie titties.
The Oedipal nightmare, the all smothering mother who wants to foster dependence to satisfy her own sick psychopathology

Just so - but you must remember to characterise that psychopathology. It must be addressed - for a long time, on and on - so it can be countered (never eliminated. Like the poor, the road-pavers to hell will always be with us).
They motives change over time, though.
The current 'progressives' foster dependency is to deny liberation for ever. With the loss of a universal value system, supplanted by political activism, all the 'caring' is about the satisfaction of the needs of the do-gooders and the hell with the ones they 'care' for. It is a political act to keep Aborigines degraded so the enemies of progressives can be blamed for their 'false consciousness' regarding individual self-determination.
All identity politic is about this - manufacturing 'insurmountable' collective victimhood and then seeking rent for it as long as possible.

Quite so frank, there was no "aborigine" and " whitey" on Victoria downs station.
There were just men and so we had cured racism by treating each other as individuals.

The ideological left hate themselves and that's their pathology.
They see children as the enemy of the planet.
All they see are people in various "groups"
Men v women
Black v white
Straight v gay
Christian v Muslim

They tried economic collectivisation in Russia and china and Cambodia and Venezuela and everywhere it turned to poo.
So they gave up on politics. Took over the unis and the schools and try their collectivisation there.
Separating people into groups .
No place for the individual.

Morons like pecca and moth and smith can't see that it is THEY who seek to divide us into identity groups. It is THEY who are the racists.

Martin Luther said he dreamt of a day when the character of a mans heart would be more important then the color of his skin.
That's a nightmare for the left.
ALL they are interested in is the color of his skin.
That's how they define him

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #92 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 9:11pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 8:03pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 7:22pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 12:37pm:
The aborigines could not have advanced much in terms of agriculture as there were no animals suitable for domestication and the only plant suitable for farming was the macadamia nut.

All in all, the evolutionary blowtorch produced a pretty resilient specimen who could survive in the bush where whitey would perish.

I loved working with aboriginal stockmen.
They were definitely the alphas in the bush,

The sad thing for them was the all smothering do gooders from Canberra who stepped in and , with useless compassion, turned them into perpetual toddlers sucking on leftie titties.
The Oedipal nightmare, the all smothering mother who wants to foster dependence to satisfy her own sick psychopathology

Just so - but you must remember to characterise that psychopathology. It must be addressed - for a long time, on and on - so it can be countered (never eliminated. Like the poor, the road-pavers to hell will always be with us).
They motives change over time, though.
The current 'progressives' foster dependency is to deny liberation for ever. With the loss of a universal value system, supplanted by political activism, all the 'caring' is about the satisfaction of the needs of the do-gooders and the hell with the ones they 'care' for. It is a political act to keep Aborigines degraded so the enemies of progressives can be blamed for their 'false consciousness' regarding individual self-determination.
All identity politic is about this - manufacturing 'insurmountable' collective victimhood and then seeking rent for it as long as possible.

Quite so frank, there was no "aborigine" and " whitey" on Victoria downs station.
There were just men and so we had cured racism by treating each other as individuals.

That's what identity politics is here to erase or at least vilify into shame.  And that relentless effort by the PC progs must be resisted and countered.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #93 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 5:13am

Valkie wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 5:47pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 8:53am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 5:07pm:
BigP wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 12:34pm:
It makes you wonder why the black fellas stopped at puttin a few rocks together and didnt move on to something a little challenging , Like space travel ?

https://shop.australiangeographic.com.au/pub/media/catalog/product/cache/c687aa7...https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/2011/06/030327-F-7203T-006-660x234...

Looks like a factory made(Indonesian) boomerang to me.  Roll Eyes

The Egyptians had boomerang.

But they advanced to a CIVILIZATION

Abbos never progressed from pre-stone age.

look at any of the koon communities, they still are stone age.

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #94 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 5:25am

barryfromthebush wrote on Jul 11th, 2019 at 5:13am:
Valkie wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 5:47pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 8:53am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 5:07pm:
BigP wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 12:34pm:
It makes you wonder why the black fellas stopped at puttin a few rocks together and didnt move on to something a little challenging , Like space travel ?

https://shop.australiangeographic.com.au/pub/media/catalog/product/cache/c687aa7...https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/2011/06/030327-F-7203T-006-660x234...

Looks like a factory made(Indonesian) boomerang to me.  Roll Eyes

The Egyptians had boomerang.

But they advanced to a CIVILIZATION

Abbos never progressed from pre-stone age.

look at any of the koon communities, they still are stone age.

Stone age mentalities

White mans advanced technology.

Every abbo has a nice new phone, Nike shoes and the latest "brand name" clothing.
All paid for from our taxes.
The microscopically few who have jobs,get still more from us.

It's time we cut the crap.
Cut them off from the fit and made the work for a change.
Let's remove the racist benefits these people get.
One dole for all.
One housing for all
One set of rules for all
White, black, country shoppers or average Joe.
Same exact benefits and requirements for each.

Then start hounding people to work.
Cut the dole, give more tax relief for those that work
Give something back to contributors in their old age.
Based on you working life, give higher pensions to those who work longest.

Giving to bludgers only empowers and encourages bludgers
Punishig workers only forces workers to stop working.
The stupidity of taxing any second or third job at 45% regardless of your income is greed and stupidity.
Your entire earning should be taxed at the same rate, regardless of its source.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #95 - Jul 13th, 2019 at 8:56am

What I don't get about eel farming is that they are one of the most difficult fish species to control. They can literally travel over land to get where they want. I suspect the "farming" aspect of this is overstated. Why would there be any need to transport them manually?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print