Send Topic Print
Kamal is a ......... (Read 478 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Kamal is a .........
Jul 8th, 2019 at 7:40pm

Someone please finish the sentence for me please.

Blackmailer pestered father of dying baby with dozens of messages

As the life of Jay Windross' 11-month-old daughter slipped away at the Monash Children’s Hospital, he pleaded with his blackmailer for more time.

“My baby is in her last minutes,” he wrote on Whatsapp at 6.01pm on April 23. “Can we discuss this tomorrow? She’s about to leave us.”

Siti Kamal continued to make her demands. In return for $1000, she said she would return a phone that belonged to Jay’s wife, Deanne, and contained hundreds of photos of baby Amiyah.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/victoria/blackmailer-pestered-father-of-dying-ba...

IBI

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Kamal is a .........
Reply #1 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 8:11pm

Can't do it without breaking the rules... and I don't have sufficient Kamal knowledge to make a valid statement...

« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2019 at 8:17pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 9:12pm

I'm guessing any chance of staying in Australia is gone for her now and all for $1000. That's a pretty big fail on the test of character. She doesn't look that old, I wonder who is looking after the kids she abandoned.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #3 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 9:19pm

On Monday,
she pleaded guilty to one charge of blackmail.

Wearing a pink jumper and large glasses, the 25-year-old Malaysian national sat meekly in the dock of the Melbourne Magistrates Court.

When asked by the magistrate for her plea, she responded in English despite having a Malaysian interpreter.

Jay and Deanne Windross did not attend court for the hearing. Their phone has not been returned.

"Dee and I were weak, heartbroken and susceptible to doing anything to get our phone back, it’s not stretching the truth at all,” Jay said in a statement to police.

“Knowing the outcome she has taken away moments that I could’ve spent with my daughter that I won’t have the opportunity to do again.”

Kamal did not apply for bail ahead of a plea hearing on October 31.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 12:37am

Fecaphiliac.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #5 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 5:01am

I find it difficult to believe that a white hard working Australian would do something like this.

Oh yeah,  it's not a white hard working Australian.
It's some dead beat dip shite most likely imported trash.

Funny about that.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 9:39am

Quote:
Siti Nurhidayah Kamal pleaded guilty on Monday to blackmailing the couple after it was alleged she tried to get them to pay $1000 for the return of the phone, which she did not have

Just another illustration of the gap between humans and the non-humans, between those who operate through the neo cortex and those stuck with lizard  brain

everyone, everything, is a potential opportunity to the lizard brained

She'll get a slap on the wrist and be walking about looking for new opportunities without missing a beat.  And who'd be surprised if the govt, legal system and media told one story to the gullible public and another to the lying piece of excreta who found herself in court … anyone?  anyone believe anything will be done to inconvenience that sterling little bitch playing big-eyed and 'sowwy' in court?

Only thing the public can possibly gain from this is a lesson in making hard copies of their valued photos

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print