Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Yet another Brilliant Trump Victory (Read 5822 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Yet another Brilliant Trump Victory
Jul 7th, 2019 at 12:08pm

Quote:
........Payroll growth rebounded sharply in June as the U.S. economy added 224,000 jobs, the best gain since January and running contrary to worries that both the employment picture and overall growth picture were beginning to weaken. The unemployment rate edged up to 3.7% as labor force participation rose, according to the Labor Department.      ..........

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/07/05/jobs-report-june-2019.html

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Mortdooley
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Texas Gulf Coast
Re: Yet another Brilliant Trump Victory
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2019 at 11:01pm

I just hate it when you use facts to make President Trump look good. Grin

If we had got a Hillary presidency we could be at war with Russia by now.

The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. ~Ecc. 10:2

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 17th, 2019 at 9:27am

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 7th, 2019 at 11:01pm:

and instead, you surrendered without a fight.  and surrendered to NK as well.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:29am

Quote:
........... ....visible members of the House Democrats, who are now wedded to this bitterness and hate. The Republican vote was 187-4. Wow! Also, this was the first time since 1984 that the Speaker of the House was ruled Out of Order and broke the Rules of the House. Quite a day!         ...........

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwg...

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:32am

Quote:

“In America, if you hate our Country, you are free to leave. The simple fact of the matter is, the four Congresswomen think that America is wicked in its origins, they think that America is even more wicked now, that we are all racist and evil. They’re entitled to their.....      

...opinion, they’re Americans. Now I’m entitled to my opinion, & I just think they’re left wing cranks. They’re the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle, & we should ignore them. The “squad” has moved the Democrat Party substantially LEFT, and.....

....they are destroying the Democrat Party. I’m appalled that so many of our Presidential candidates are falling all over themselves to try to agree with the four horsewomen of the apocalypse. I’m entitled to say that they’re Wack Jobs.”  Louisiana Senator John Kennedy

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwg...

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:53am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:32am:
Quote:

“In America, if you hate our Country, you are free to leave.
The simple fact of the matter is, the four Congresswomen think that America is wicked in its origins, they think that America is even more wicked now, that we are all racist and evil. They’re entitled to their.....      

...opinion, they’re Americans. Now I’m entitled to my opinion, & I just think they’re left wing cranks. They’re the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle, & we should ignore them. The “squad” has moved the Democrat Party substantially LEFT, and.....

....they are destroying the Democrat Party. I’m appalled that so many of our Presidential candidates are falling all over themselves to try to agree with the four horsewomen of the apocalypse. I’m entitled to say that they’re Wack Jobs.”  Louisiana Senator John Kennedy

Did you know that AIA?

Instead of being an American Hating welfare immigrant - you can go back to where you came from and live there.

Simple hey?  Smiley

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 18th, 2019 at 8:06am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:53am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:32am:
Quote:

“In America, if you hate our Country, you are free to leave.
The simple fact of the matter is, the four Congresswomen think that America is wicked in its origins, they think that America is even more wicked now, that we are all racist and evil. They’re entitled to their.....      

Did you know that AIA?

Instead of being an American Hating welfare immigrant - you can go back to where you came from and live there.

Simple hey?  Smiley

Exactly. All those Niggras doing life for three-strikes minor drug offences are free to go back to deepest darkest Africa.

Shthole countries, innit. WE DON'T WANT THEM THERE.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:30pm

To all these people I always want to say: You know that you are not imprisoned and kept by force where you are, don’t you? If you really so passionately dislike just about everything about your country, you have to ask yourself a question – why suffer? Why keep putting yourself through this endless unhealthy rage and frustration? There are many different types of societies around the world, some of which are without doubt a lot closer to your vision of what an ideal community should be like. Wouldn’t you be happier living somewhere else? It just doesn’t make sense to me that you would want to live in a place you don’t like when you have options to live in places you would.

In moments of my own great frustration I call it the FOSE principle, which simply stands for “F-ck Off Somewhere Else”.

The principle is colour blind, and doesn’t discriminate between people who are “native” and those who might have only recently arrived from somewhere else.

Indeed, I would say that most people in that 10-20 per cent perpetually unhappy and whiny minority are the long-standing residents and only a minority of this minority happen to be the first generation immigrants. Most migrants, in fact, are both happy and grateful to be in their second home.

But whether you are a tenth generation or a first generation American (or Australian or British or French) you are always free to FOSE and I would really encourage you to do so. For your own sake.

https://www.spectator.com.au/2019/07/advice-from-a-happy-migrant-love-it-or-leav...

Yes, you, Bwian, PB, gandalf, etc.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:56pm

Frank wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:30pm:
To all these people I always want to say: You know that you are not imprisoned and kept by force where you are, don’t you? If you really so passionately dislike just about everything about your country, you have to ask yourself a question – why suffer? Why keep putting yourself through this endless unhealthy rage and frustration? There are many different types of societies around the world, some of which are without doubt a lot closer to your vision of what an ideal community should be like. Wouldn’t you be happier living somewhere else? It just doesn’t make sense to me that you would want to live in a place you don’t like when you have options to live in places you would.

In moments of my own great frustration I call it the FOSE principle, which simply stands for “F-ck Off Somewhere Else”.

The principle is colour blind, and doesn’t discriminate between people who are “native” and those who might have only recently arrived from somewhere else.

Indeed, I would say that most people in that 10-20 per cent perpetually unhappy and whiny minority are the long-standing residents and only a minority of this minority happen to be the first generation immigrants. Most migrants, in fact, are both happy and grateful to be in their second home.

But whether you are a tenth generation or a first generation American (or Australian or British or French) you are always free to FOSE and I would really encourage you to do so. For your own sake.

https://www.spectator.com.au/2019/07/advice-from-a-happy-migrant-love-it-or-leav...

Apparently, you are unfamiliar with the concept of service and improving the place you live.  But that's okay. No one is ever really susprised by ignorance any more.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 7:54am

Colour-blind, is it?

So how did I become a Paki?

Correlation not causation?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 6:26pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 19th, 2019 at 7:54am:

Colour-blind, is it?

Paki is a state of mind in which you rejoice, Paki.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 19th, 2019 at 6:34pm

Frank wrote on Jul 19th, 2019 at 6:26pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 19th, 2019 at 7:54am:

Colour-blind, is it?

Paki is a state of mind in which you rejoice, Paki.

Oh, I know. Inferior subspecies, is it?

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #12 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:01am

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:56pm:

Apparently, you are unfamiliar with the concept of service and improving the place you live.  But that's okay. No one is ever really susprised by ignorance any more.

Your comment would not be a stupid one IF these women were committed for looking for a solution instead of whining.

Their commitment is to complaining and negativity. Corresponds to your thinking.

For example the "green new deal" is a complaint - not a solution. Mass starvation and economic ruin vs a universal "climate change" tax. Neither are viable.

Your comment was as usual DUMB!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 8:57am

Richdude wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:01am:

Your comment would not be a stupid one IF these women were committed for looking for a solution instead of whining.

Their commitment is to complaining and negativity. Corresponds to your thinking.

For example the "green new deal" is a complaint - not a solution. Mass starvation and economic ruin vs a universal "climate change" tax. Neither are viable.

you are a moron (not news).  the Green New Deal is an actual policy, not a complaint. I dont agree with it and I am a conservative, but unlike you, I retained my moral centre and I have actually had an education.

moron

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:03am

Well 'the squad' went down like a lead balloon, what made them think they could succeed when the entire media and all the celebs failed, will they promise to leave the US when Trump is re elected.

Trump handled these turds well, he simply told them to leave the US.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:14am

Johnnie wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:03am:
Well 'the squad' went down like a lead balloon, what made them think they could succeed when the entire media and all the celebs failed, will they promise to leave the US when Trump is re elected.

well now we know that YOU are a racist, so well done.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #16 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:18am

Spin it all you like, that's not what happened.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:29am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:18am:

They all are licking their wounds now, which one said she was going to be Trumps worst nightmare, hehehe.

They should try some reverse psychology, that might work.

the-squad.jpg (56 KB | 14 )
the-squad.jpg

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:31am

I think part of the problem is that the alt-right (or the entire right) now rejects the notion of criticism of the US or of Trump and believes it to be something akin to a crime. The irony is of course that Trump has spent the last 20 years criticising the US and of course, President Obama.

But trying to get a trump supporter to see the hypocrisy is akin to arguing with a flat-earther - an experience in its own right.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #19 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:38am

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:31am:

I think part of the problem is that the alt-right (or the entire right) now rejects the notion of criticism of the US or of Trump and believes it to be something akin to a crime. The irony is of course that Trump has spent the last 20 years criticising the US and of course, President Obama.

But trying to get a trump supporter to see the hypocrisy is akin to arguing with a flat-earther - an experience in its own right.

Trump supporters have lost the distinction between country and president.  They had no issues attacking Obama when he was President, criticising his policies (even if they didn't know that Obamacare and the Affordable Health Care Act was the same thing) and even disagreeing with his military decisions, but now that Trump is in office, he has on multiple occasions made it clear that the "fake news" media are unamerican and unpatriotic for reporting negative facts about him.

Not supporting Trump means you don't support the country, that's the line.

But the duty of a patriot is if there is an issue with the country, make it known, take a stand and try to fix it, especially for the elected representatives.

Right now a lot of Trump's policies are the problem.  Putting country above President, above Party, that's what the true patriots used to do.

Now that gets you called unamerican and you're told to go back to the crime-infested country you came from (which for 3 out of 4 of them IS AMERICA, the 4th being an American Citizen for 20+ years).  Unless Trump is simply talking about their ethnicity, then many of those he's attacking, their families have been in the US longer than his, so he should go back to Germany.

But this is Trump and his supporters, the same rules don't apply, and Trump isn't brown.

The racism used to be excused by his supporters and his apologists and being purely about illegal immigration.  These 4 are all legal American citizens AND democratically elected officials.  They ARE Americans.  The problem with the tweets and the chanting crowds is now that excuse can't be used anymore. 

It's not about illegal immigrants anymore, it's just pure racism.

The apologists and the Trumptards will continue to defend the indefensible but it will continue to get harder and harder until real lives are lost because of the rhetoric of a petty and weak man who can't stand up to 4 women who are smarter than he is.

He's just knocked over his King on all 4 dimensions of his chess game, of which he's been playing checkers all along anyway.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:44am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:39am

Criticism in the lefts eyes are repeatedly belching out the words racist and bigot, its worked a treat so far around the world.

Surly you lot have a plan B, everybody has a plan B.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #21 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:52am

Johnnie wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:39am:

Criticism in the lefts eyes are repeatedly belching out the words racist and bigot, its worked a treat so far around the world.

For some of the more extreme or young ideolougs, that's a fair call.

But not all on the left are like that.  Criticising Trump for claiming he is Taxing other countries with his Tariffs, boating about the billions and billions he's raised when it is the American consumers paying for it, that's legitimate criticism.

Trump telling 4 women of colour (I don't even know how to refer to them anymore) to go home to their countries, when there is decades of what that term actually means, it stops being a dog whistle and is just a call to racist arms.  There is no avoiding it.

Every time a Trump supporter has to step in and say "What Trump meant was" you already know they're coming from a place of desperation.

We went through it with years of people defending Tony Abbott, now when you look back on those times with the benefit of hindsight, all those people trying to hold Abbott to account were right, look at the mess he left.  Those defending it don't talk about it anymore and try to blame someone else, usually Turnbull.

The exact same thing will happen for Trump.  His supporters will eventually go quite and look for someone else to blame long after this lunacy has become part of the history books.

For you to pretend that any criticism from the left is "whats wacist!" means that like Trump, you can't actually address the points raised so you're looking for an excuse to ignore or dismiss it.

Quote:

Plan B is to remove him from office at the next election unless he is wrapped up in the Epstein mess, then he should go to jail.

But even him losing an election, I'm not convinced he'll leave office without a fight.  He was already mounting the cause for losing against Clinton when it looked like that was going to happen and he's been building on that his entire term.

If he spent half as much time on actually readying his briefings and making informed decisions even the left would be supporting him.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:59am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:52am:

But not all on the left are like that.  Criticising Trump for claiming he is Taxing other countries with his Tariffs, boating about the billions and billions he's raised when it is the American consumers paying for it, that's legitimate criticism.

Trump telling 4 women of colour (I don't even know how to refer to them anymore) to go home to their countries, when there is decades of what that term actually means, it stops being a dog whistle and is just a call to racist arms.  There is no avoiding it.

Every time a Trump supporter has to step in and say "What Trump meant was" you already know they're coming from a place of desperation.

We went through it with years of people defending Tony Abbott, now when you look back on those times with the benefit of hindsight, all those people trying to hold Abbott to account were right, look at the mess he left.  Those defending it don't talk about it anymore and try to blame someone else, usually Turnbull.

The exact same thing will happen for Trump.  His supporters will eventually go quite and look for someone else to blame long after this lunacy has become part of the history books.

For you to pretend that any criticism from the left is "whats wacist!" means that like Trump, you can't actually address the points raised so you're looking for an excuse to ignore or dismiss it.

Quote:

Plan B is to remove him from office at the next election unless he is wrapped up in the Epstein mess, then he should go to jail.

But even him losing an election, I'm not convinced he'll leave office without a fight.  He was already mounting the cause for losing against Clinton when it looked like that was going to happen and he's been building on that his entire term.

If he spent half as much time on actually readying his briefings and making informed decisions even the left would be supporting him.

If trump loses the election and then literally refuses to leave office, how many of the republicans would oppose it? Probably most, but it should be all of them.

He should be arrested one minute after Biden is sworn in.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #23 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:28am

To become President you need to motivate enough people to vote for you (not compulsory)....Trump might upset enough minorities to come out and vote for his opponent if he continues to play the race card....Whilst he is appealing to his right wing Conservative base he is alienating millions of migrant Americans....The bloke is a complete dickhead and America deserve him!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:36am

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:59am:

Quote:

If trump loses the election and then literally refuses to leave office, how many of the republicans would oppose it? Probably most, but it should be all of them.

how can he possibly refuse to leave?...

I have never heard of a Pres refusing to leave after an election loss...

in fact most seem to serve a second term..

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 11:18am

philperth2010 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:28am:
To become President you need to motivate enough people to vote for you (not compulsory)....Trump might upset enough minorities to come out and vote for his opponent if he continues to play the race card....Whilst he is appealing to his right wing Conservative base he is alienating millions of migrant Americans....The bloke is a complete dickhead and America deserve him!!!

Actually, Phil, Trump's bringing those minorities with him. They love to sht all over the next generation of immigrants, just look at most of the racists on this site - they flew here.

Also, those minorities are aspirational. They love to think they can become millionaires one day. They might have fast food jobs, no health care and their kids all in jail for drug crimes, but they fantasise about hitting gold. Many go to evangelical churches that preach prosperity doctrine. Remember, it was this crowd that led to the tech-bubble burst in 2000, the "mom and pop" investors. It was this crowd who got home loans they couldn't afford in 2007, leading to the biggest market crash since the Great Depression.

Trump's TV show, the Apprentice, rated high among minority viewers. The ads were all aimed at the black and Hispanic demographics, as were the product placements. It's a wierd phenomenon. While Trump appeals almost solely to white males without college degrees, minorities have jumped on.

In doing so, of course, they're shtting all over their own interests, not to mention the interests of America as a whole. They seem quite happy to overturn Obamacare, cut taxes for the top 1%, and leave the minimum wage at the poverty level.

Meanwhile, top 1 percenters like Gates, Buffett and Zuckerberg are lobbying for a rise to the minimum wage and higher taxes for the rich - themselves. Their argument is that wages growth benefits the economy, as does an equitable tax system - as does universal health care.

These two distinct classes - low wage workers and billionaires - seem to have swapped their own economic interests.

This why minorities are happy to support a racist president. They believe Trump will help them to get rich. And this has to be the biggest con of the Trump administration.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 12:28pm

cods wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:36am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 9:59am:

Quote:

how can he possibly refuse to leave?...

I have never heard of a Pres refusing to leave after an election loss...

in fact most seem to serve a second term..

for two weeks, Joh refused to leave office after losing an election. Cretins like him still exist and Trump is one of them.

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #27 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:21pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 8:57am:

you are a moron (not news).  the Green New Deal is an actual policy, not a complaint. I dont agree with it and I am a conservative, but unlike you, I retained my moral centre and I have actually had an education.

moron

LOL!

Do you deny that you are on record posting that pedophilia is really OK? Where is the MORAL CENTER in that comment? If you had a child would you want them to be brutally raped and murdered?

Do you want me to re-post your comment Weak One?

Here's CNN's Brian Skelter to make us laugh!

« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:35pm by Richdude »  

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #28 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:47pm

Errr, I was born here, Soren.  I am a true-blue Aussie.  I have served in the Australian Army.  You have given nothing back to this nation, other than your taxes and what's the bet, you've minimised those as much as possible.  You, OTOH, flew or sailed here.  You're a blow-in, a wannabe.   It is you should consider leaving as you don't support Australian tolerance and Multiculturalism.   We live in a Multicultural, multi-racial, multi-religious nation.   Time you realised that your endless criticism and hatred is just that - useless and discordant.   Your views are not welcome here.  Bugger off back to where you come from!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:52pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:47pm:

Errr, I was born here, Soren.  I am a true-blue Aussie.  I have served in the Australian Army.  You have given nothing back to this nation, other than your taxes and what's the bet, you've minimised those as much as possible.  You, OTOH, flew or sailed here.  You're a blow-in, a wannabe.   It is you should consider leaving as you don't support Australian tolerance and Multiculturalism.   We live in a Multicultural, multi-racial, multi-religious nation.   Time you realised that your endless criticism and hatred is just that - useless and discordant.   Your views are not welcome here.  Bugger off back to where you come from!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Like Omar's views, do you?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:54pm

Richdude wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:21pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 8:57am:

moron

LOL!

Do you deny that you are on record posting that pedophilia is really OK? Where is the MORAL CENTER in that comment? If you had a child would you want them to be brutally raped and murdered?

Do you want me to re-post your comment Weak One?

Here's CNN's Brian Skelter to make us laugh!

Of course I deny it retard. It was probably me explaining the psychology of paraphilias (my area of expertise) and your flat-earth inability to understand it therefore imply things you could never possibly follow.

You are an example of Dunning-Kruger: too stupid to know you are stupid.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:57pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:52pm:

like so many trumptards, you dont really understand the concept of 'principle'. An example of that is like Voltaire, you disagree totally with what they are saying but will defend to the death their right to say it.

You really dont get that concept, because you possess no principles worthy of the name.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:04pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:57pm:

like so many trumptards, you dont really understand the concept of 'principle'. An example of that is like Voltaire, you disagree totally with what they are saying but will defend to the death their right to say it.

You really dont get that concept, because you possess no principles worthy of the name.
Your opinion of me means absolutely nothing. You are a little parasitic internet troll. Now back on to Omar, I can never blow in from a s hithole to a country which has offered me a great life and then s hit all over it the way she does. Opinions are great , but she is going way too far. She's going to get a bullet and her  dumb big mouth hasn't even realised that yet.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:09pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:04pm:

Your opinion of me means absolutely nothing. You are a little parasitic internet troll. Now back on to Omar, I can never blow in from a s hithole to a country which has offered me a great life and then s hit all over it the way she does. Opinions are great , but she is going way too far. She's going to get a bullet and her  dumb big mouth hasn't even realised that yet.

And that is how Hitler's Concentration Camps started - by little turds like you who think the idea is a good one.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:13pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:09pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:04pm:

And that is how Hitler's Concentration Camps started - by little turds like you who think the idea is a good one.

I don't believe in camps retard. Omar is going down naturally. It's called having a silly mouth. Just like what happened to Jasmin. When what you say  pisses off the majority of people you are doomed. It's always been like that. It's the human condition.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:27pm

The big problem with people Jasmin and Omar is that they are dumbasses with over inflated egos and have agendas not even related to US and Australian politics. So a bunch of radical lefties line them up because they fit the image. Black and Muslim. Perfect. These radicals sneak around in the dark not having the guts to show their own faces. Like ANTIFA with their little masks. So they line up some other dickhead.  They tried to do the same thing to Bob Dylan but he thought about it and went- no way mannn!!But Omar is in big trouble. But she will become a Martyr with a bullet in her head and the radicals will just line somebody else up. Even Pelosi realised this and is starting to backtrack.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #36 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 3:13pm

Immaterial to the point I made, Hammer.  How unsurprising.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 3:15pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:27pm:
The big problem with people Jasmin and Omar is that they are dumbasses with over inflated egos and have agendas not even related to US and Australian politics. So a bunch of radical lefties line them up because they fit the image. Black and Muslim. Perfect. These radicals sneak around in the dark not having the guts to show their own faces. Like ANTIFA with their little masks. So they line up some other dickhead.  They tried to do the same thing to Bob Dylan but he thought about it and went- no way mannn!!But Omar is in big trouble. But she will become a Martyr with a bullet in her head and the radicals will just line somebody else up. Even Pelosi realised this and is starting to backtrack.

Typed by someone who uses a nom-de-net rather than his real name.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #38 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 3:34pm

The only minority's whose lot in life is not improving under President Trump are the insane socialist lefties who, guess what....weren't ever, nor ever have, voted for the Trumpmeister.  So no net loss what so ever.

Also, President Trump does not care what the feral left think....he plays them like the fools they are. Oh, and he wins, wins big.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #39 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 3:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 3:15pm:

So what is your point?  Need to phone a friend?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:06pm

Rider wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 3:35pm:

The point is that Hammer is making anonymous threats.  That I need to explain that to you makes me wonder if you're the one who needs a friend...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:06pm:

The point is that Hammer is making anonymous threats.  That I need to explain that to you makes me wonder if you're the one who needs a friend...   Roll Eyes

quite funny wATCHING trumptards claim the high ground while advocating murder.

they are all turds. every. single. last. one of. them.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 5:28pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:51pm:

A sentence has a subject, verb and object, dear. And we like to start a new sentence with a capital.

Keep trying, Longy. You'll get there in the end.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #43 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 8:55pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:51pm:

Stop Self Medicating....both of you, it isn't working out.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #44 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:02pm

Quote:
The unemployment rate edged up to 3.7% as labor force participation rose, according to the Labor Department.

Quote:
I just hate it when you use facts

Among those facts you were looking at did you notice this one ??

Yes unemployment got worse just not as worse as expected is all ? Hardly a brilliant triumph as if it had anything to do with Trump anyway ?

Not as bad as it could have been is hardly brilliant.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #45 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:10pm

They have no more of a plan "B" than the right have a plan "B" of not taking the racist line. It's just worth too many votes.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:59pm

Dnarever wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:10pm:

They have no more of a plan "B" than the right have a plan "B" of not taking the racist line. It's just worth too many votes.

Trump has been under public scrutiny for half a century, show me any proof of him being a racist.

'The squad' played the tiresome racist card but because they are all tinted and wearing lots of makeup they thought they were on a winner, another backfire by the looks. They probably could have workshopped it a bit better to include a token bit of white trash.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 11:55pm

Tom Lehrer. Showing your age Mort. He was never funny though.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 12:27am

Johnnie wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:59pm:

Trump has been under public scrutiny for half a century, show me any proof of him being a racist.

'The squad' played the tiresome racist card but because they are all tinted and wearing lots of makeup they thought they were on a winner, another backfire by the looks. They probably could have workshopped it a bit better to include a token bit of white trash.

Oh, that's easy. Trump rejected black tenants from the state-funded housing portfolio he managed for his father, back in the 70s. The New York housing agency investigated, sending in white and black agents to apply for tenancies. The blacks were all denied leases, and the whites were all granted them. Same incomes, credit histories, the lot. It was a landmark case, the first of its kind in New York. The agency found active racial discrimination and were going to throw the book at Trump.

Trump Senior used his contacts and prevented a major civil law suit, but the Trumps had to bite the bullet and accept a few blacks into Daddy's properties.

There goes the neighbourhood, eh?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 9:14am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 12:27am:

Oh, that's easy. Trump rejected black tenants from the state-funded housing portfolio he managed for his father, back in the 70s. The New York housing agency investigated, sending in white and black agents to apply for tenancies. The blacks were all denied leases, and the whites were all granted them. Same incomes, credit histories, the lot. It was a landmark case, the first of its kind in New York. The agency found active racial discrimination and were going to throw the book at Trump.

Trump Senior used his contacts and prevented a major civil law suit, but the Trumps had to bite the bullet and accept a few blacks into Daddy's properties.

A landmark case with no law suit, in other words, allegations and insinuations.

Anything else?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #50 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 10:03am

You do understand that the right consists of more than just Donald Trump do you not ?

However Donald has shown support for the ultra right racist groups on enough occasions that they openly support him.

His manic desire to spend billions on an unneeded wall. His willingness to separate coloured children from their parents in detention and the list goes on forever. However whether he is particularly racist himself or not he is clearly very happy to target and draw as much electoral support from racists as is possible.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #51 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 11:39am

Trump apologists: "Trump says he's not racist, show me proof he is!"

Rational Person: "Ok, well if you look at Trump's history when he..."

Trump apologists: "La la la la la"

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 12:56pm

Johnnie wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 9:14am:

Anything else?

Yes, dear, the ruling of a state agency. The civil suit would have been to seek damages.

All that happened to Mr Trump is he was found to have been a racist.

You?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:35pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 12:56pm:

Anything else?

Yes, dear, the ruling of a state agency. The civil suit would have been to seek damages.

You?

Endless court cases over a 12 year period with the Trumps counter suits and undisclosed outcomes, why no civil suit? Was money not relevant.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:51pm

Johnnie wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:35pm:

Anything else?

You?

Endless court cases over a 12 year period with the Trumps counter suits and undisclosed outcomes, why no civil suit? Was money not relevant.

Not to the councillors Trump Senior paid off, Matty, no. As Mr Trump says, that's how you do business.

It's all on the record, dear. The New York housing agency found the Trumps racist. Various New York agencies have found them corrupt. The Trump Foundation's another multi-million dollar rort that could end up in court, but Mr Trump has been doing this for years.

Trump University litigants got a 20 mil payout, but only after a civil action. How do you think blacks denied leases in New Jersey back in 1971 would have fared?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:54pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:51pm:

Anything else?

You?

Not to the councillors Trump Senior paid off, Matty, no. As Mr Trump says, that's how you do business.

It's all on the record, dear. The New York housing agency found the Trumps racist. Various New York agencies have found them corrupt. The Trump Foundation's another multi-million dollar rort that could end up in court, but Mr Trump has been doing this for years.

Trump University litigants got a 20 mil payout, but only after a civil action. How do you think blacks denied leases in New Jersey back in 1971 would have fared?

Do you have proof of these payoffs Abubu?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 7:12pm

Johnnie wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:54pm:

Anything else?

You?

you could google it yourself easily. You dont need to act like a flat-earther demanding endless proof of well-known, easily accessible proofs.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 7:22pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 7:12pm:
Johnnie wrote on Jul 21st, 2019 at 6:54pm:

Anything else?

You?

you could google it yourself easily. You dont need to act like a flat-earther demanding endless proof of well-known, easily accessible proofs.

I have been to google on this and I am not a flat-earther.

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #58 - Jul 21st, 2019 at 8:14pm

Quote:
TED CRUZ SAYS TRUMP COULD 'ABSOLUTELY' LOSE 2020 ELECTION, PREDICTS 'STAGGERING DEMOCRATIC TURNOUT'

Ted Cruz agrees with me???

Huh Huh Huh

https://www.newsweek.com/ted-cruz-says-trump-could-absolutely-lose-2020-election...

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #59 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 10:38pm

Trump wins funds for wall

Quote:
Washington: The US Supreme Court has cleared the way for the Trump administration to tap billions of dollars in defence funds to build sections of a border wall with Mexico.

The court's five conservative justices gave the administration the green light to begin work on four contracts it has awarded using Defence Department money. Funding for the projects had been frozen by lower courts. The court's four liberal justices wouldn't have allowed construction to start.

The justices' decision to lift the freeze on the Pentagon money allows Trump to make progress on a major 2016 campaign promise heading into his race for a second term. Trump tweeted after the announcement: "Wow! Big VICTORY on the Wall. The United States Supreme Court overturns lower court injunction, allows Southern Border Wall to proceed. Big WIN for Border Security and the Rule of Law!"

A trial court initially froze the funds in May and an appeals court kept that freeze in place earlier this month. The freeze had prevented the government from tapping approximately $US2.5 billion ($3.6 billion) to replace existing sections of barrier in Arizona, California and New Mexico with more robust fencing.

The case the Supreme Court ruled on began after the 35-day partial government shutdown that started in December last year. Trump ended the shutdown in February after Congress gave him approximately $US1.4 billion in border wall funding. But the amount was far less than the $US5.7 billion he was seeking, and Trump then declared a national emergency to take cash from other government accounts to use to construct sections of wall.

The money Trump identified includes $US3.6 billion from military construction funds, $US2.5 billion from the Defence Department and $US600 million from the Treasury Department's asset forfeiture fund.

The case before the Supreme Court involved just the $US2.5 billion in defence funds, which the administration says will be used to construct more than 160 kilometres of fencing. One project would replace 74km of barrier in New Mexico for $US789 million. Another would replace 101km in Arizona for $US646 million. The other two projects in California and Arizona are smaller.

The other funds were not at issue in the case. The Treasury Department funds have so far survived legal challenges, and Customs and Border Protection has earmarked the money for work in Texas' Rio Grande Valley but has not yet awarded contracts. Transfer of the $US3.6 billion in military construction funds is waiting on approval from the defense secretary.

The lawsuit at the Supreme Court challenging the use of the defence funds was brought by the American Civil Liberties Union on behalf of the Sierra Club and Southern Border Communities Coalition.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/us-supreme-court-hands-donald-trump-h...

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #60 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 10:42pm

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #61 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 11:06pm

Trumps achievements

Quote:
............. The list:
Economic Growth
4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.

Jobs
4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
Unemployment claims at 50 year low
African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9 percent in May 2018.
Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.
Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level in nearly two decades.
July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.

American Income
Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.
Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.

American Optimism
Small business optimism has hit historic highs.
NFIB’s small business optimism index broke a 35 year-old record in August.
SurveyMonkey/CNBC’s small business confidence survey for Q3 of 2018 matched its all-time high.
Manufacturers are more confident than ever.
95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future, the highest ever.
Consumer confidence is at an 18-year high.
12 percent of Americans rate the economy as the most significant problem facing our country, the lowest level on record.
Confidence in the economy is near a two-decade high, with 51 percent rating the economy as good or excellent.

American Business
Investment is flooding back into the United States due to the tax cuts.
Over $450 billion dollars has already poured back into the U.S., including more than $300 billion in the first quarter of 2018.
Retail sales have surged. Commerce Department figures from August show that retail sales increased 0.5 percent in July 2018, an increase of 6.4 percent from July 2017.
ISM’s index of manufacturing scored its highest reading in 14 years.
Worker productivity is the highest it has been in more than three years.
Steel and aluminum producers are re-opening.
Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P 500, and NASDAQ have all notched record highs.
Dow hit record highs 70 times in 2017 alone, the most ever recorded in one year.

Deregulation
Achieved massive deregulation at a rapid pace, completing 22 deregulatory actions to every one regulatory action during his first year in office.
Signed legislation to roll back costly and harmful provisions of Dodd-Frank, providing relief to credit unions, and community and regional banks.
Federal agencies achieved more than $8 billion in lifetime net regulatory cost savings.
Rolled back Obama’s burdensome Waters of the U.S. rule.
Used the Congressional Review Act to repeal regulations more times than in history.........

tbc

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #62 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 11:09pm

Quote:
........ Deregulation
Achieved massive deregulation at a rapid pace, completing 22 deregulatory actions to every one regulatory action during his first year in office.
Signed legislation to roll back costly and harmful provisions of Dodd-Frank, providing relief to credit unions, and community and regional banks.
Federal agencies achieved more than $8 billion in lifetime net regulatory cost savings.
Rolled back Obama’s burdensome Waters of the U.S. rule.
Used the Congressional Review Act to repeal regulations more times than in history.

Tax Cuts
Biggest tax cuts and reforms in American history by signing the Tax Cuts and Jobs act into law
Provided more than $5.5 trillion in gross tax cuts, nearly 60 percent of which will go to families.
Increased the exemption for the death tax to help save Family Farms & Small Business.
Nearly doubled the standard deduction for individuals and families.
Enabled vast majority of American families will be able to file their taxes on a single page by claiming the standard deduction.
Doubled the child tax credit to help lessen the financial burden of raising a family.
Lowered America’s corporate tax rate from the highest in the developed world to allow American businesses to compete and win.
Small businesses can now deduct 20 percent of their business income.
Cut dozens of special interest tax breaks and closed loopholes for the wealthy.
9 in 10 American workers are expected see an increase in their paychecks thanks to the tax cuts, according to the Treasury Department.
More than 6 million of American workers have received wage increases, bonuses, and increased benefits thanks to tax cuts.
Over 100 utility companies have lowered electric, gas, or water rates thanks to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
Ernst & Young found 89 percent of companies planned to increase worker compensation thanks to the Trump tax cuts.
Established opportunity zones to spur investment in left behind communities.

Worker Development
Established a National Council for the American Worker to develop a national strategy for training and retraining America’s workers for high-demand industries.
Employers have signed Trump’s “Pledge to America’s Workers,” committing to train or retrain more than 4.2 million workers and students.
Signed the first Perkins CTE reauthorization since 2006, authorizing more than $1 billion for states each year to fund vocational and career education programs.
Executive order expanding apprenticeship opportunities for students and workers.

Domestic Infrastructure
Proposed infrastructure plan would utilize $200 billion in Federal funds to spur at least $1.5 trillion in infrastructure investment across the country.
Executive order expediting environmental reviews and approvals for high priority infrastructure projects.
Federal agencies have signed the One Federal Decision Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) streamlining the federal permitting process for infrastructure projects.
Rural prosperity task force and signed an executive order to help expand broadband access in rural areas.

Health Care
Signed an executive order to help minimize the financial burden felt by American households Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.
Signed the most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever into law, which will advance childhood cancer research and improve treatments.
Signed Right-to-Try legislation, expanding health care options for terminally ill patients.
Enacted changes to the Medicare 340B program, saving seniors an estimated $320 million on drugs in 2018 alone.
FDA set a new record for generic drug approvals in 2017, saving consumers nearly $9 billion.
Released a blueprint to drive down drug prices for American patients, leading multiple major drug companies to announce they will freeze or reverse price increases.
Expanded short-term, limited-duration health plans.
Let more employers to form Association Health Plans, enabling more small businesses to join together and affordably provide health insurance to their employees.
Cut Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate penalty.
Signed legislation repealing Obamacare’s Independent Payment Advisory Board, also known as the “death panels.”
USDA invested more than $1 billion in rural health care in 2017, improving access to health care for 2.5 million people in rural communities across 41 states
Proposed Title X rule to help ensure taxpayers do not fund the abortion industry in violation of the law.
Reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy to keep foreign aid from supporting the global abortion industry.
HHS formed a new division over protecting the rights of conscience and religious freedom.
Overturned Obama administration’s midnight regulation prohibiting states from defunding certain abortion facilities.
Signed executive order to help ensure that religious organizations are not forced to choose between violating their religious beliefs by complying with Obamacare’s contraceptive mandate or shutting their doors.

tbc

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #63 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 11:10pm

Quote:
......  Health Care
Signed an executive order to help minimize the financial burden felt by American households Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.
Signed the most comprehensive childhood cancer legislation ever into law, which will advance childhood cancer research and improve treatments.
Signed Right-to-Try legislation, expanding health care options for terminally ill patients.
Enacted changes to the Medicare 340B program, saving seniors an estimated $320 million on drugs in 2018 alone.
FDA set a new record for generic drug approvals in 2017, saving consumers nearly $9 billion.
Released a blueprint to drive down drug prices for American patients, leading multiple major drug companies to announce they will freeze or reverse price increases.
Expanded short-term, limited-duration health plans.
Let more employers to form Association Health Plans, enabling more small businesses to join together and affordably provide health insurance to their employees.
Cut Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate penalty.
Signed legislation repealing Obamacare’s Independent Payment Advisory Board, also known as the “death panels.”
USDA invested more than $1 billion in rural health care in 2017, improving access to health care for 2.5 million people in rural communities across 41 states
Proposed Title X rule to help ensure taxpayers do not fund the abortion industry in violation of the law.
Reinstated and expanded the Mexico City Policy to keep foreign aid from supporting the global abortion industry.
HHS formed a new division over protecting the rights of conscience and religious freedom.
Overturned Obama administration’s midnight regulation prohibiting states from defunding certain abortion facilities.
Signed executive order to help ensure that religious organizations are not forced to choose between violating their religious beliefs by complying with Obamacare’s contraceptive mandate or shutting their doors.

Combating Opioids
Chaired meeting the 73rd General Session of the United Nations discussing the worldwide drug problem with international leaders.
Initiative to Stop Opioid Abuse and Reduce Drug Supply and Demand, introducing new measures to keep dangerous drugs out of our communities.
$6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
DEA conducted a surge in April 2018 that arrested 28 medical professions and revoked 147 registrations for prescribing too many opioids.
Brought the “Prescribed to Death” memorial to President’s Park near the White House, helping raise awareness about the human toll of the opioid crisis.
Helped reduce high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent in 2017.
Opioid Summit on the administration-wide efforts to combat the opioid crisis.
Launched a national public awareness campaign about the dangers of opioid addiction.
Created a Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis which recommended a number of pathways to tackle the opioid crisis.
Led two National Prescription Drug Take Back Days in 2017 and 2018, collecting a record number of expired and unneeded prescription drugs each time.
$485 million targeted grants in FY 2017 to help areas hit hardest by the opioid crisis.
Signed INTERDICT Act, strengthening efforts to detect and intercept synthetic opioids before they reach our communities.
DOJ secured its first-ever indictments against Chinese fentanyl manufacturers.
Joint Criminal Opioid Darknet Enforcement (J-CODE) team, aimed at disrupting online illicit opioid sales.
Declared the opioid crisis a Nationwide Public Health Emergency in October 2017.

Law and Order
More U.S. Circuit Court judges confirmed in the first year in office than ever.
Confirmed more than two dozen U. S. Circuit Court judges.
Followed through on the promise to nominate judges to the Supreme Court who will adhere to the Constitution
Nominated and confirmed Justice Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.
Signed an executive order directing the Attorney General to develop a strategy to more effectively prosecute people who commit crimes against law enforcement officers.
Launched an evaluation of grant programs to make sure they prioritize the protection and safety of law enforcement officers.
Established a task force to reduce crime and restore public safety in communities across Signed an executive order to focus more federal resources on dismantling transnational criminal organizations such as drug cartels.
Signed an executive order to focus more federal resources on dismantling transnational criminal organizations such as drug cartels.
Violent crime decreased in 2017 according to FBI statistics.
$137 million in grants through the COPS Hiring Program to preserve jobs, increase community policing capacities, and support crime prevention efforts.
Enhanced and updated the Project Safe Neighborhoods to help reduce violent crime.
Signed legislation making it easier to target websites that enable sex trafficking and strengthened penalties for people who promote or facilitate prostitution.
Created an interagency task force working around the clock to prosecute traffickers, protect victims, and prevent human trafficking.
Conducted Operation Cross Country XI to combat human trafficking, rescuing 84 children and arresting 120 human traffickers.
Encouraged federal prosecutors to use the death penalty when possible in the fight against the trafficking of deadly drugs.
New rule effectively banning bump stock sales in the United States.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 11:12pm

Quote:
...... New rule effectively banning bump stock sales in the United States.

Border Security and Immigration
Secured $1.6 billion for border wall construction in the March 2018 omnibus bill.
Construction of a 14-mile section of border wall began near San Diego.
Worked to protect American communities from the threat posed by the vile MS-13 gang.
ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations division arrested 796 MS-13 members and associates in FY 2017, an 83 percent increase from the prior year.
Justice worked with partners in Central America to secure criminal charges against more than 4,000 MS-13 members.
Border Patrol agents arrested 228 illegal aliens affiliated with MS-13 in FY 2017.
Fighting to stop the scourge of illegal drugs at our border.
ICE HSI seized more than 980,000 pounds of narcotics in FY 2017, including 2,370 pounds of fentanyl and 6,967 pounds of heroin.
ICE HSI dedicated nearly 630,000 investigative hours towards halting the illegal import of fentanyl.
ICE HSI made 11,691 narcotics-related arrests in FY 2017.
Stop Opioid Abuse and Reduce Drug Supply and Demand introduced new measures to keep dangerous drugs out the United States.
Signed the INTERDICT Act into law, enhancing efforts to detect and intercept synthetic opioids.
DOJ secured its first-ever indictments against Chinese fentanyl manufacturers.
DOJ launched their Joint Criminal Opioid Darknet Enforcement (J-CODE) team, aimed at disrupting online illicit opioid sales.
Released an immigration framework that includes the resources required to secure our borders and close legal loopholes, and repeatedly called on Congress to fix our broken immigration laws.
Authorized the deployment of the National Guard to help secure the border.
Enhanced vetting of individuals entering the U.S. from countries that don’t meet security standards, helping to ensure individuals who pose a threat to our country are identified before they enter.
These procedures were upheld in a June 2018 Supreme Court hearing.
ICE removed over 226,000 illegal aliens from the United States in 2017.
ICE rescued or identified over 500 human trafficking victims and over 900 child exploitation victims in 2017 alone.
In 2017, ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) arrested more than 127,000 aliens with criminal convictions or charges, responsible for
Over 76,000 with dangerous drug offenses.
More than 48,000 with assault offenses.
More than 11,000 with weapons offenses.
More than 5,000 with sexual assault offenses.
More than 2,000 with kidnapping offenses.
Over 1,800 with homicide offenses.
Created the Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE) Office in order to support the victims and families affected by illegal alien crime.
More than doubled the number of counties participating in the 287(g) program, which allows jails to detain criminal aliens until they are transferred to ICE custody.

Trade
Negotiating and renegotiating better trade deals, achieving free, fair, and reciprocal trade for the United States.
Agreed to work with the European Union towards zero tariffs, zero non-tariff barriers, and zero subsides.
Deal with the European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe.
Litigated multiple WTO disputes targeting unfair trade practices and upholding our right to enact fair trade laws.
Finalized a revised trade agreement with South Korea, which includes provisions to increase American automobile exports.
Negotiated an historic U.S.-Mexico-Canada Trade Agreement to replace NAFTA.
Agreement to begin trade negotiations for a U.S.-Japan trade agreement.
Secured $250 billion in new trade and investment deals in China and $12 billion in Vietnam.
Established a Trade and Investment Working Group with the United Kingdom, laying the groundwork for post-Brexit trade.
Enacted steel and aluminum tariffs to protect our vital steel and aluminum producers and strengthen our national security.
Conducted 82 anti-dumping and countervailing duty investigations in 2017 alone.
Confronting China’s unfair trade practices after years of Washington looking the other way.
25 percent tariff on $50 billion of goods imported from China and later imposed an additional 10% tariff on $200 billion of Chinese goods.
Conducted an investigation into Chinese forced technology transfers, unfair licensing practices, and intellectual property theft.
Imposed safeguard tariffs to protect domestic washing machines and solar products manufacturers hurt by China’s trade policies
Withdrew from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).
Secured access to new markets for America’s farmers.
Recent deal with Mexico included new improvements enabling food and agriculture to trade more fairly.
Recent agreement with the E.U. will reduce barriers and increase trade of American soybeans to Europe.
Won a WTO dispute regarding Indonesia’s unfair restriction of U.S. agricultural exports.
Defended American Tuna fisherman and packagers before the WTO
Opened up Argentina to American pork experts for the first time in a quarter-century
American beef exports have returned to china for the first time in more than a decade
OK’d up to $12 billion in aid for farmers affected by unfair trade retaliation.       ........

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #65 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 11:12pm

Quote:
......OK’d up to $12 billion in aid for farmers affected by unfair trade retaliation.

Energy
Presidential Memorandum to clear roadblocks to construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline.
Presidential Memorandum declaring that the Dakota Access Pipeline serves the national interest and initiating the process to complete construction.
Opened up the Alaska National Wildlife Refuge to energy exploration.
Coal exports up over 60 percent in 2017.
Rolled back the “stream protection rule” to prevent it from harming America’s coal industry.
Cancelled Obama’s anti-coal Clean Power Plan and proposed the Affordable Clean Energy Rule as a replacement.
Withdrew from the job-killing Paris climate agreement, which would have cost the U.S. nearly $3 trillion and led to 6.5 million fewer industrial sector jobs by 2040.
U.S. oil production has achieved its highest level in American history
United States is now the largest crude oil producer in the world.
U.S. has become a net natural gas exporter for the first time in six decades.
Action to expedite the identification and extraction of critical minerals that are vital to the nation’s security and economic prosperity.
Took action to reform National Ambient Air Quality Standards, benefitting American manufacturers.
Rescinded Obama’s hydraulic fracturing rule, which was expected to cost the industry $32 million per year.
Proposed an expansion of offshore drilling as part of an all-of-the above energy strategy
Held a lease sale for offshore oil and gas leases in the Gulf of Mexico in August 2018.
Got EU to increase its imports of liquefied natural gas (LNG) from the United States.
Issued permits for the New Burgos Pipeline that will cross the U.S.-Mexico border.

Foreign Policy
Moved the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
Withdrew from Iran deal and immediately began the process of re-imposing sanctions that had been lifted or waived.
Treasury has issued sanctions targeting Iranian activities and entities, including the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force
Since enacting sanctions, Iran’s crude exports have fallen off, the value of Iran’s currency has plummeted, and international companies have pulled out of the country.
All nuclear-related sanctions will be back in full force by early November 2018.
Historic summit with North Korean President Kim Jong-Un, bringing beginnings of peace and denuclearization to the Korean Peninsula.
The two leaders have exchanged letters and high-level officials from both sides have met resulting in tremendous progress.
North Korea has halted nuclear and missile tests.
Negotiated the return of the remains of missing-in-action soldiers from the Korean War.
Imposed strong sanctions on Venezuelan dictator Nicholas Maduro and his inner circle.
Executive order preventing those in the U.S. from carrying out certain transactions with the Venezuelan regime, including prohibiting the purchase of the regime’s debt.
Responded to the use of chemical weapons by the Syrian regime.
Rolled out sanctions targeting individuals and entities tied to Syria’s chemical weapons program.
Directed strikes in April 2017 against a Syrian airfield used in a chemical weapons attack on innocent civilians.
Joined allies in launching airstrikes in April 2018 against targets associated with Syria’s chemical weapons use.
New Cuba policy that enhanced compliance with U.S. law and held the Cuban regime accountable for political oppression and human rights abuses.
Treasury and State are working to channel economic activity away from the Cuban regime, particularly the military.
Changed the rules of engagement, empowering commanders to take the fight to ISIS.
ISIS has lost virtually all of its territory, more than half of which has been lost under Trump.
ISIS’ self-proclaimed capital city, Raqqah, was liberated in October 2017.
All Iraqi territory had been liberated from ISIS.
More than a dozen American hostages have been freed from captivity all of the world.
Action to combat Russia’s malign activities, including their efforts to undermine the sanctity of United States elections.
Expelled dozens of Russian intelligence officers from the United States and ordered the closure of the Russian consulate in Seattle, WA.
Banned the use of Kaspersky Labs software on government computers, due to the company’s ties to Russian intelligence.
Imposed sanctions against five Russian entities and three individuals for enabling Russia’s military and intelligence units to increase Russia’s offensive cyber capabilities.
Sanctions against seven Russian oligarchs, and 12 companies they own or control, who profit from Russia’s destabilizing activities.
Sanctioned 100 targets in response to Russia’s occupation of Crimea and aggression in Eastern Ukraine.
Enhanced support for Ukraine’s Armed Forces to help Ukraine better defend itself.
Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - Aug 3rd, 2019 at 11:13pm

Quote:
.......Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.

Defense
Executive order keeping the detention facilities at U.S. Naval Station Guantanamo Bay open.
$700 billion in military funding for FY 2018 and $716 billion for FY 2019.
Largest military pay raise in nearly a decade.
Ordered a Nuclear Posture Review to ensure America’s nuclear forces are up to date and serve as a credible deterrent.
Released America’s first fully articulated cyber strategy in 15 years.
New strategy on national biodefense, which better prepares the nation to defend against biological threats.
Administration has announced that it will use whatever means necessary to protect American citizens and servicemen from unjust prosecution by the International Criminal Court.
Released an America first National Security Strategy.
Put in motion the launch of a Space Force as a new branch of the military and relaunched the National Space Council.
Encouraged North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) allies to increase defense spending to their agree-upon levels.
In 2017 alone, there was an increase of more than 4.8 percent in defense spending amongst NATO allies.
Every member state has increased defense spending.
Eight NATO allies will reach the 2 percent benchmark by the end of 2018 and 15 allies are on trade to do so by 2024.
NATO allies spent over $42 billion dollars more on defense since 2016.
Executive order to help military spouses find employment as their families deploy domestically and abroad.

Veterans affairs
Signed the VA Accountability Act and expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
Delivered more appeals decisions – 81,000 – to veterans in a single year than ever before.
Strengthened protections for individuals who come forward and identify programs occurring within the VA.
Signed legislation that provided $86.5 billion in funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), the largest dollar amount in history for the VA.
VA MISSION Act, enacting sweeping reform to the VA system that:
Consolidated and strengthened VA community care programs.
Funding for the Veterans Choice program.
Expanded eligibility for the Family Caregivers Program.
Gave veterans more access to walk-in care.
Strengthened the VA’s ability to recruit and retain quality healthcare professionals.
Enabled the VA to modernize its assets and infrastructure.
Signed the VA Choice and Quality Employment Act in 2017, which authorized $2.1 billion in addition funds for the Veterans Choice Program.
Worked to shift veterans’ electronic medical records to the same system used by the Department of Defense, a decades old priority.
Issued an executive order requiring the Secretaries of Defense, Homeland Security, and Veterans Affairs to submit a joint plan to provide veterans access to access to mental health treatment as they transition to civilian life.
Increased transparency and accountability at the VA by launching an online “Access and Quality Tool,” providing veterans with access to wait time and quality of care data.
Signed legislation to modernize the claims and appeal process at the VA.
Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Assistance Act, providing enhanced educational benefits to veterans, service members, and their family members.
Lifted a 15-year limit on veterans’ access to their educational benefits.
Created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.
VA employees are being held accountable for poor performance, with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted, and suspended so far.
Signed the Veterans Treatment Court Improvement Act, increasing the number of VA employees that can assist justice-involved veterans..........

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplish...

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #67 - Aug 4th, 2019 at 8:16am

And he SACKED  fbi director James Comey.  Trump 2020.

Don't drain the swamp.....drown the swamp rats in it.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #68 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 12:25am

from 5 mins on  ............

just so good
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2019 at 12:30am by Sprintcyclist »  

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #69 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 12:59am

Guess who said this on his US Presidency winning speech .......

'Sorry to keep you waiting. Complicated business.'

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #70 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 1:28am

Quote:
“Corporate profits declined 2.9% in the first quarter of 2019 even as wages grew at an annual rate of 10.1%. This sure sounds like an economy that is benefiting the 99%.”

The 99% Get a Bigger Raise
Editorial
The Wall Street Journal
July 30, 2019

Worker wages are growing much faster than previously reported.

The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) on Tuesday published its annual revisions to personal income data, and the surprise was the huge jump in disposable income and employee compensation.

The revisions show that employee compensation rose 4.5% in 2017 and 5% in 2018—some $4.4 billion and $87.1 billion more than previously reported. The trend has continued into 2019, with compensation increasing $378 billion or 3.4% in the first six months alone. Wages and salaries were revised upward to 5.3% from 3.6% in May year over year. And in June wages and salaries grew at an annual rate of 5.5%, which is a rocking 4.1% after adjusting for inflation.

In sum, Americans are earning more and relying less on government.

Recall how liberals blamed “secular stagnation” as the reason worker incomes weren’t growing faster during the latter years of Barack Obama’s Presidency. Yet employee compensation has increased by $150 billion more in the first six months of 2019 than all of 2016. Compensation increased 42% more during the first two years of the Trump Presidency than in 2015 and 2016. This refutes the claim by liberals that the economy has merely continued on the same trajectory since 2017 as it was before.

Deregulation has unleashed repressed animal spirits, especially in energy. Tax reform has also spurred business investment in new facilities and equipment, which over time should translate into higher worker productivity and wages.

While Democrats and even some conservatives complain that workers haven’t benefited from tax reform, the evidence suggests otherwise

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/wall-street-journal-99-get-bigge...

That will make a huge difference to America in all ways

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 12:06pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 15th, 2019 at 1:28am:
Quote:
“Corporate profits declined 2.9% in the first quarter of 2019 even as wages grew at an annual rate of 10.1%.

This sure sounds like an economy that is benefiting the 99%.”

The 99% Get a Bigger Raise

Editorial
The Wall Street Journal
July 30, 2019

Worker wages are growing much faster than previously reported.

The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) on Tuesday published its annual revisions to personal income data, and the surprise was the huge jump in disposable income and employee compensation.

The revisions show that employee compensation rose 4.5% in 2017 and 5% in 2018—some $4.4 billion and $87.1 billion more than previously reported. The trend has continued into 2019, with compensation increasing $378 billion or 3.4% in the first six months alone. Wages and salaries were revised upward to 5.3% from 3.6% in May year over year. And in June wages and salaries grew at an annual rate of 5.5%, which is a rocking 4.1% after adjusting for inflation.

In sum, Americans are earning more and relying less on government.

Recall how liberals blamed “secular stagnation” as the reason worker incomes weren’t growing faster during the latter years of Barack Obama’s Presidency. Yet employee compensation has increased by $150 billion more in the first six months of 2019 than all of 2016. Compensation increased 42% more during the first two years of the Trump Presidency than in 2015 and 2016. This refutes the claim by liberals that the economy has merely continued on the same trajectory since 2017 as it was before.

Deregulation has unleashed repressed animal spirits, especially in energy. Tax reform has also spurred business investment in new facilities and equipment, which over time should translate into higher worker productivity and wages.

While Democrats and even some conservatives complain that workers haven’t benefited from tax reform, the evidence suggests otherwise

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/wall-street-journal-99-get-bigge...

That will make a huge difference to America in all ways

This exposes KangaRooted and his lies that only Large Businesses are benefiting from the Trump Administrations economic policies...

Game, Set and Match. ... Trump is killing it!!  Smiley

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 12:18pm

CNN, Fox, MSNBC Sound the Alarm on Wall Street ‘Bloodbath’ After Dow Tumbles 800: ‘Read it and Weep’

When the closing bell rang at the New York Stock Exchange Wednesday afternoon — bringing to an end a day which saw an 800 point drop — the three major cable news networks sounded a note of panic, reacting to what one correspondent termed a “bloodbath.”

The reason for the tumble, according to the real-time analysis on the three major cable news networks, was President Donald Trump‘s ongoing trade war with China.

Bloodbath

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #73 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 12:21pm

As an encore to Trump's corporate bankruptcies, Trump now gives the appearance that he is preparing the world for the bankruptcy of America.

Donald Trump has already bankrupted the USA ethics and morals and is now crashing the cash and the debt mountain.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Aug 15th, 2019 at 12:51pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Aug 15th, 2019 at 12:21pm:
As an encore to Trump's corporate bankruptcies, Trump now gives the appearance that he is preparing the world for the bankruptcy of America.

Donald Trump has already bankrupted the USA ethics and morals and is now crashing the cash and the debt mountain.

They don't call him sexy fingers for nothing.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #75 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 1:38pm

Quote:
...........  “It would show great weakness if Israel allowed Rep. Omar and Rep. Tlaib to visit,” he tweeted on Thursday.

“They hate Israel & all Jewish people, & there is nothing that can be said or done to change their minds. Minnesota and Michigan will have a hard time putting them back in office. They are a disgrace!”         ...........

And there you go, Israel bans them.

Great news

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #76 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 1:42pm

Quote:
............ SAN FRANCISCO —  In a partial victory for President Trump, a federal appeals court decided Friday to remove a nationwide injunction against a new rule that would deny asylum to the vast majority of immigrants at the southern border.
Last month, U.S. District Judge Jon S. Tigar, a San Francisco-based Obama appointee, issued a nationwide preliminary injunction against the 10-day-old rule. It made migrants ineligible for asylum if they passed through another country en route to the U.S. and failed to apply for protection in that country.

Most asylum seekers come from Central America.

The Trump administration asked the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals to lift the injunction pending appeal.

A panel hearing motions this month for the 9th Circuit decided 2-1 that the district judge failed to cite evidence in support of a nationwide injunction and removed it.

“Based on the limited record before us, we do not believe a nationwide injunction is justified,” wrote the majority, 9th Circuit Judges Milan D. Smith Jr., appointed by President George W. Bush, and Mark J. Bennett, a Trump appointee.

The panel refused, however, to lift the injunction in the nine states of the 9th Circuit, saying the administration failed to show it was likely to win on appeal.

As a result, border officials in California and Arizona will not be allowed to apply the new rule against asylum seekers, but agents in Texas and New Mexico may, unless a court elsewhere intervenes.        .............

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2019-08-16/9th-circuit-asylum-trump-vic...

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:39pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 1:38pm:
Quote:
...........  “It would show great weakness if Israel allowed Rep. Omar and Rep. Tlaib to visit,” he tweeted on Thursday.

“They hate Israel & all Jewish people, & there is nothing that can be said or done to change their minds. Minnesota and Michigan will have a hard time putting them back in office. They are a disgrace!”         ...........

Great news

Take that, leftards. BANNED.

You gotta have a dream, no?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #78 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:02pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:39pm:
Quote:

Great news

And to think the Conservatives love to attack the Left over the "shutdown culture", yet, just like their hypocrisy around the constitution, they're now applauding this banning.

Well done jackasses, well done...

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #79 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 10:02pm

If Trump announced at one of his rallies that he had just completed the greatest crap that he had ever had. The delirious howling mob of Trumpers would cheer.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 11:25pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 9:02pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 8:39pm:
Quote:

Great news

And to think the Conservatives love to attack the Left over the "shutdown culture", yet, just like their hypocrisy around the constitution, they're now applauding this banning.

Well done jackasses, well done...

https://media.tenor.com/images/e38e04290a9a67671c662c36b563bf1e/tenor.gif

Sprint doesn't respond to negative stuff, Sad, it just brings him down.

Pearls before swine, innit.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Aug 17th, 2019 at 11:46pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Aug 17th, 2019 at 10:02pm:
If Trump announced at one of his rallies that he had just completed the greatest crap that he had ever had. The delirious howling mob of Trumpers would cheer.

Because that would be an important announcement, Laugh. Remember, when he's not in the White House, Mr Trump has gold toilets in his penthouse and private jet. He always washes his hands afterwards.

Mr Trump wanted Melania's cause as First Lady to be good hygiene: hand-washing, oral sanitation and circumcision. Mr Trump, you see, can't stand sharing a lift with a member of the tinted races. They always smell - most unAmerican.

Melania decided to go with internet bullying instead.

Mr Trump doesn't have an opinion on that.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print