Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Yet another Brilliant Trump Victory (Read 5821 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Yet another Brilliant Trump Victory
Reply #30 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:54pm

Richdude wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:21pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 8:57am:
Richdude wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:01am:
longweekend58 wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:56pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 18th, 2019 at 7:30pm:
To all these people I always want to say: You know that you are not imprisoned and kept by force where you are, don’t you? If you really so passionately dislike just about everything about your country, you have to ask yourself a question – why suffer? Why keep putting yourself through this endless unhealthy rage and frustration? There are many different types of societies around the world, some of which are without doubt a lot closer to your vision of what an ideal community should be like. Wouldn’t you be happier living somewhere else? It just doesn’t make sense to me that you would want to live in a place you don’t like when you have options to live in places you would.

In moments of my own great frustration I call it the FOSE principle, which simply stands for “F-ck Off Somewhere Else”.

The principle is colour blind, and doesn’t discriminate between people who are “native” and those who might have only recently arrived from somewhere else.

Indeed, I would say that most people in that 10-20 per cent perpetually unhappy and whiny minority are the long-standing residents and only a minority of this minority happen to be the first generation immigrants. Most migrants, in fact, are both happy and grateful to be in their second home.

But whether you are a tenth generation or a first generation American (or Australian or British or French) you are always free to FOSE and I would really encourage you to do so. For your own sake.

https://www.spectator.com.au/2019/07/advice-from-a-happy-migrant-love-it-or-leav...

Yes, you, Bwian, PB, gandalf, etc.

Apparently, you are unfamiliar with the concept of service and improving the place you live.  But that's okay. No one is ever really susprised by ignorance any more.

Your comment would not be a stupid one IF these women were committed for looking for a solution instead of whining.

Their commitment is to complaining and negativity. Corresponds to your thinking.

For example the "green new deal" is a complaint - not a solution. Mass starvation and economic ruin vs a universal "climate change" tax. Neither are viable.

Your comment was as usual DUMB!

you are a moron (not news).  the Green New Deal is an actual policy, not a complaint. I dont agree with it and I am a conservative, but unlike you, I retained my moral centre and I have actually had an education.

moron

LOL!

Do you deny that you are on record posting that pedophilia is really OK? Where is the MORAL CENTER in that comment? If you had a child would you want them to be brutally raped and murdered?

Do you want me to re-post your comment Weak One?

Here's CNN's Brian Skelter to make us laugh!

Of course I deny it retard. It was probably me explaining the psychology of paraphilias (my area of expertise) and your flat-earth inability to understand it therefore imply things you could never possibly follow.

You are an example of Dunning-Kruger: too stupid to know you are stupid.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:57pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:52pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:47pm:
To all these people I always want to say: You know that you are not imprisoned and kept by force where you are, don’t you? If you really so passionately dislike just about everything about your country, you have to ask yourself a question – why suffer? Why keep putting yourself through this endless unhealthy rage and frustration? There are many different types of societies around the world, some of which are without doubt a lot closer to your vision of what an ideal community should be like. Wouldn’t you be happier living somewhere else? It just doesn’t make sense to me that you would want to live in a place you don’t like when you have options to live in places you would.

In moments of my own great frustration I call it the FOSE principle, which simply stands for “F-ck Off Somewhere Else”.

The principle is colour blind, and doesn’t discriminate between people who are “native” and those who might have only recently arrived from somewhere else.

Indeed, I would say that most people in that 10-20 per cent perpetually unhappy and whiny minority are the long-standing residents and only a minority of this minority happen to be the first generation immigrants. Most migrants, in fact, are both happy and grateful to be in their second home.

But whether you are a tenth generation or a first generation American (or Australian or British or French) you are always free to FOSE and I would really encourage you to do so. For your own sake.

https://www.spectator.com.au/2019/07/advice-from-a-happy-migrant-love-it-or-leav...

Errr, I was born here, Soren.  I am a true-blue Aussie.  I have served in the Australian Army.  You have given nothing back to this nation, other than your taxes and what's the bet, you've minimised those as much as possible.  You, OTOH, flew or sailed here.  You're a blow-in, a wannabe.   It is you should consider leaving as you don't support Australian tolerance and Multiculturalism.   We live in a Multicultural, multi-racial, multi-religious nation.   Time you realised that your endless criticism and hatred is just that - useless and discordant.   Your views are not welcome here.  Bugger off back to where you come from!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Like Omar's views, do you?

like so many trumptards, you dont really understand the concept of 'principle'. An example of that is like Voltaire, you disagree totally with what they are saying but will defend to the death their right to say it.

You really dont get that concept, because you possess no principles worthy of the name.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:04pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 1:57pm:

Errr, I was born here, Soren.  I am a true-blue Aussie.  I have served in the Australian Army.  You have given nothing back to this nation, other than your taxes and what's the bet, you've minimised those as much as possible.  You, OTOH, flew or sailed here.  You're a blow-in, a wannabe.   It is you should consider leaving as you don't support Australian tolerance and Multiculturalism.   We live in a Multicultural, multi-racial, multi-religious nation.   Time you realised that your endless criticism and hatred is just that - useless and discordant.   Your views are not welcome here.  Bugger off back to where you come from!    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

like so many trumptards, you dont really understand the concept of 'principle'. An example of that is like Voltaire, you disagree totally with what they are saying but will defend to the death their right to say it.

You really dont get that concept, because you possess no principles worthy of the name.
Your opinion of me means absolutely nothing. You are a little parasitic internet troll. Now back on to Omar, I can never blow in from a s hithole to a country which has offered me a great life and then s hit all over it the way she does. Opinions are great , but she is going way too far. She's going to get a bullet and her  dumb big mouth hasn't even realised that yet.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:09pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:04pm:

Your opinion of me means absolutely nothing. You are a little parasitic internet troll. Now back on to Omar, I can never blow in from a s hithole to a country which has offered me a great life and then s hit all over it the way she does. Opinions are great , but she is going way too far. She's going to get a bullet and her  dumb big mouth hasn't even realised that yet.

And that is how Hitler's Concentration Camps started - by little turds like you who think the idea is a good one.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:13pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:09pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:04pm:

And that is how Hitler's Concentration Camps started - by little turds like you who think the idea is a good one.

I don't believe in camps retard. Omar is going down naturally. It's called having a silly mouth. Just like what happened to Jasmin. When what you say  pisses off the majority of people you are doomed. It's always been like that. It's the human condition.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:27pm

The big problem with people Jasmin and Omar is that they are dumbasses with over inflated egos and have agendas not even related to US and Australian politics. So a bunch of radical lefties line them up because they fit the image. Black and Muslim. Perfect. These radicals sneak around in the dark not having the guts to show their own faces. Like ANTIFA with their little masks. So they line up some other dickhead.  They tried to do the same thing to Bob Dylan but he thought about it and went- no way mannn!!But Omar is in big trouble. But she will become a Martyr with a bullet in her head and the radicals will just line somebody else up. Even Pelosi realised this and is starting to backtrack.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #36 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 3:13pm

Immaterial to the point I made, Hammer.  How unsurprising.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 3:15pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 2:27pm:
The big problem with people Jasmin and Omar is that they are dumbasses with over inflated egos and have agendas not even related to US and Australian politics. So a bunch of radical lefties line them up because they fit the image. Black and Muslim. Perfect. These radicals sneak around in the dark not having the guts to show their own faces. Like ANTIFA with their little masks. So they line up some other dickhead.  They tried to do the same thing to Bob Dylan but he thought about it and went- no way mannn!!But Omar is in big trouble. But she will become a Martyr with a bullet in her head and the radicals will just line somebody else up. Even Pelosi realised this and is starting to backtrack.

Typed by someone who uses a nom-de-net rather than his real name.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #38 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 3:34pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:28am:
To become President you need to motivate enough people to vote for you (not compulsory)....Trump might upset enough minorities to come out and vote for his opponent if he continues to play the race card....Whilst he is appealing to his right wing Conservative base he is alienating millions of migrant Americans....The bloke is a complete dickhead and America deserve him!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The only minority's whose lot in life is not improving under President Trump are the insane socialist lefties who, guess what....weren't ever, nor ever have, voted for the Trumpmeister.  So no net loss what so ever.

Also, President Trump does not care what the feral left think....he plays them like the fools they are. Oh, and he wins, wins big.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #39 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 3:35pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 3:15pm:

So what is your point?  Need to phone a friend?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:06pm

Rider wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 3:35pm:

The point is that Hammer is making anonymous threats.  That I need to explain that to you makes me wonder if you're the one who needs a friend...   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:06pm:

The point is that Hammer is making anonymous threats.  That I need to explain that to you makes me wonder if you're the one who needs a friend...   Roll Eyes

quite funny wATCHING trumptards claim the high ground while advocating murder.

they are all turds. every. single. last. one of. them.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 5:28pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:51pm:

A sentence has a subject, verb and object, dear. And we like to start a new sentence with a capital.

Keep trying, Longy. You'll get there in the end.

IP Logged

Rider
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OnTheRoad
Reply #43 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 8:55pm

longweekend58 wrote on Jul 20th, 2019 at 4:51pm:

Stop Self Medicating....both of you, it isn't working out.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #44 - Jul 20th, 2019 at 10:02pm

Mortdooley wrote on Jul 7th, 2019 at 11:01pm:
I just hate it when you use facts to make President Trump look good. Grin

If we had got a Hillary presidency we could be at war with Russia by now.

Quote:
The unemployment rate edged up to 3.7% as labor force participation rose, according to the Labor Department.

Quote:
I just hate it when you use facts

Among those facts you were looking at did you notice this one ??

Yes unemployment got worse just not as worse as expected is all ? Hardly a brilliant triumph as if it had anything to do with Trump anyway ?

Not as bad as it could have been is hardly brilliant.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print