Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Abbos on the rampage.....again (Read 3496 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Abbos on the rampage.....again
Reply #60 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 11:34pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 5:33pm:
rhino wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 1:13pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 1:03am:
rhino wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 9:47pm:
NAIDOC week they can kiss my  arse, I got it rammed down my throat at work every day. These Clunts can F*k off.

I think the only time NAIDOC week ever got on my nerves was when I was delayed getting to my destination because of a march down one of our main thoroughfares -- Musgrave Street. The local aboriginal community, featuring many school aged students, decided that it is important to get in the way, showing off their racial awareness.

The march only holds a second ranking to those Christmas parades that held my business place to ransom impeding customers' access to the store.
If you work for the government this Abo acknowledgement cr@p never stops.

I have noticed that during the opening of sporting games. It is getting a bit on the nose. Indigenous people want the best of both worlds. They want what first world society gives them. But they want to be the landlords that have inherited what they have had for free.

In fact, I was listening to the radio for the State of Origin. I was going to shut off the radio for the national anthem. Then the announcers started on some nonsense about acknowledging the traditional "owners" of the land.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #61 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 12:35am

Mothra... MOTHRA.. where are you?

I'm loaded and ready to go on your next foray ......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 9:39pm

Yes, there certainly is an advantage to being ruled by pure-bred stock, JaSin. No sub-breeds or untermenchen or undesirables, just quality top-shelf DNA, white as the driven snow.

Have you read up on the latest evolutionary theories? We're talking "narrow path to success" stuff here, you know.

Make sure your next leader comes from good white stock. Import one in if you have to. And if you're tinted, learn to accept it.

Superior culture, innit.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #63 - Jul 11th, 2019 at 11:28pm

He said 'Abos'.. not Abus .......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #64 - Jul 12th, 2019 at 5:37am

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 11:34pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 5:33pm:
rhino wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 1:13pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 1:03am:
rhino wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 9:47pm:
NAIDOC week they can kiss my  arse, I got it rammed down my throat at work every day. These Clunts can F*k off.

I think the only time NAIDOC week ever got on my nerves was when I was delayed getting to my destination because of a march down one of our main thoroughfares -- Musgrave Street. The local aboriginal community, featuring many school aged students, decided that it is important to get in the way, showing off their racial awareness.

The march only holds a second ranking to those Christmas parades that held my business place to ransom impeding customers' access to the store.
If you work for the government this Abo acknowledgement cr@p never stops.

I have noticed that during the opening of sporting games. It is getting a bit on the nose. Indigenous people want the best of both worlds. They want what first world society gives them. But they want to be the landlords that have inherited what they have had for free.

In fact, I was listening to the radio for the State of Origin. I was going to shut off the radio for the national anthem. Then the announcers started on some nonsense about acknowledging the traditional "owners" of the land.

As any gathering where this bullshite goes on, I simply turn my back.

You would be surprised how many people notice, but none dare confront me.

I have my right to be disrespectful, just as abbos do, and to say anything to me impinges on that right.
Silent refusal to acknowledge bull shite is quite acceptable.

But it certainly pissed of the wannabe abbos.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print