Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Abbos on the rampage.....again (Read 3501 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Abbos on the rampage.....again
Reply #45 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 10:12pm

Valkie wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 4:29pm:
It's all a moot point

Abbos don't work, so they can't be offended in the workplace.
It's impossible to be discriminatory when there is no one to discriminate against.

But that's ok
Abbos can find many more places to find discrimination.
At the pub when they are kicked out for not paying
At the pub when they are kicked out for being drunk
At the pub when they are kicked out for being pests
At the pub when they are kicked out for starting fights
When the cops arrive to arrest them from drunken trouble
When the cops arrest them and put them in the party wagon
At the police station when they get charged
At the police station when they get put in a cell
In court when charged with D&D
Outside court when they scream racism.
At centafink when they don't get everything NOW.

Just about everywhere else.

But never at work
Because you have to work to be AT WORK.
AND THEY DONT EVER WORK.

FD said pretty much the same, Matty. I think you'll find he's in full agreement.

Freeeedom, innit.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 10:53pm

Oh doom to all Half-Breeds, Mongrels, Mixed-Blooded and Coloureds.
Thou art nothing but trouble to the pure bloods of the world: the Whites, the Blacks, the Browns, the Blues - the Yellows, the Reds, the Greys, the Greens and the Reds.

Thou are the creatures of the void - a landless, culturaless and racialess. Even their 'Rainbow' existence has been stolen by the USA 'Media's' induced Homosexual Global Movement.

Thou Non-Pure Blood are indeed the sons and daughters of Non... Existence.

...and the Pure Bloods can only wonder 'why?' such 'Nons' are the way they are.

Mind you, the Sapiens were the 'Nons' of the 3 'old' Races of the Neanderthal (Euro/Mid-East), Denisovian (Asia) and Ophirians (Africa) and we all know what happened there.  Wink

Tongue

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #47 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 11:03pm

This is interesting in the argument..... for comparison of treatment...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 11:21pm

mothra wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 4:06pm:
rhino wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 4:01pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 3:50pm:
If you think i'm giving you anything specific you can use to identify me, you're dreaming.

You'll have to save your shovel for another schmuck.
How would identifying a situation without any markers be able to be used to identify you? In other words you cant back up your bullsh!te. As always.

Helping people escape violence and keeping kids inn school not situations to you?

Not "identifying" enough perhaps?
Good luck with that. Outcomes are worsening, despite an ever increasing amount of money being churned through the Aboriginal industry things are getting worse for them. Health declining, life expectancy low and static.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 11:25pm

mothra wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 4:05pm:

One of my best friends works for the CPS in Alice. Her husband (also a dear friend) works for the Pitjantjatjara Council. Front line enough for you?

Just what I thought. And no to your question.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 12:16am

Having a friend in the CPS dealing with Kaffirs and her husband working with the Lend Concil Mete - does not make YOU frontline...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 12:32am

rhino wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 11:21pm:
If you think i'm giving you anything specific you can use to identify me, you're dreaming.

How would identifying a situation without any markers be able to be used to identify you? In other words you cant back up your bullsh!te. As always.

Helping people escape violence and keeping kids inn school not situations to you?

Good luck with that. Outcomes are worsening, despite an ever increasing amount of money being churned through the Aboriginal industry things are getting worse for them. Health declining, life expectancy low and static. 

Most of the money never reahes ground zero. You would know that if you were anything above a hired goon.

Outcomes are not worsening. They are entrenching. They are being actively entrenched. There is an important but subtle difference. And the intervention has failed, miserably, and created tremendous disadvantage in it's wake.

But my end, what i can do, is attain positive outcomes for my clients and the communities they live in. We sponsor and fascilitate programs that reach from suburbia to Country ... and we work with some absolutely amazing people.

It's awesome what you can learn if you treat people as equals and allow them agency.

You don't do that though, do you. Not in your bit of the government ... doing the entrenching.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 12:33am

rhino wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 11:25pm:

One of my best friends works for the CPS in Alice. Her husband (also a dear friend) works for the Pitjantjatjara Council. Front line enough for you?

Oh i think CPS in Alice is about as frontline as it gets.

Oh, and another of my best friends is a cop in Darwin, having moved up there for a promotion after years in Marla.

Not a racist.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 12:53am

mothra wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 12:32am:

Most of the money never reahes ground zero. You would know that if you were anything above a hired goon.

Outcomes are not worsening. They are entrenching. They are being actively entrenched. There is an important but subtle difference. And the intervention has failed, miserably, and created tremendous disadvantage in it's wake.

But my end, what i can do, is attain positive outcomes for my clients and the communities they live in. We sponsor and fascilitate programs that reach from suburbia to Country ... and we work with some absolutely amazing people.

It's awesome what you can learn if you treat people as equals and allow them agency.

You don't do that though, do you. Not in your bit of the government ... doing the entrenching.
The word is facilitate

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 12:56am

Well that learned me. Idiot.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 9:46am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 11:03pm:
This is interesting in the argument..... for comparison of treatment...

Yes really interesting Graps ....he's spot on and you can see that Australia is headlong & far down the same path.

I did 40 mins.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:54am

mothra wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 12:56am:
Well that learned me. Idiot.

There is a God .....................

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 10:59am

Most of the money never reahes ground zero.
You would know that if you were anything above a hired goon.

Indeed it does not - I've cited for yez before the job creation program in NYC that had 90%+ syphoned off into 'administration costs' etc, and had little to no effect on the end beneficiaries.

So - what is YOUR solution to handout money being syphoned off into various channels?  Think of this as being the same as the Murray Darling thing with water licences and canals etc ..... where there is money, the leeches will be thick as fog over Sydney airport on a warm winter night...

'Agency' to do what exactly?  Whatever they choose with handout money?  History here is rife with 'land councils' etc syphoning off money for personal use etc, same as the parasites and vultures that develop various 'business models' for public utilities... and with pure waste and increasing problems generated by too much money in hand without responsibility.....

Greed and selfishness have no colour barrier, you know...

"Outcomes are not worsening. They are entrenching. They are being actively entrenched. There is an important but subtle difference. And the intervention has failed, miserably, and created tremendous disadvantage in it's wake. "

Again - what is YOUR solution?  On the one hand you say that ever-increasing money poured in is going nowhere, but is coalescing into a sludge of despair - being 'entrenched' - and that intervention has failed and causes part of the problem.

Would you prefer a totally hands-off approach?  No more money and you're on your own.... or that any responsible government just hand over billions without checks and balances to those who demand it in return for some mythical past free from all want and need?  You know - pay the rent for building roads and houses and business and job opportunities and so forth and providing all the benefits of modern Western civilisation?

Apartheid much??

Or perhaps you could just start with some factual data on precisely HOW 'intervention' has been a failure - then move on to WHY.  Or even at the basic step of defining 'intervention'..... then we can begin discussion..... I mean - every 'pay day' - every 'rent payment' is an intervention - every freebie is 'intervention'....... what are YOUR defined boundaries of 'intervention'?

Consider the horizon created by your own trench, Grasshopper...
« Last Edit: Jul 10th, 2019 at 11:09am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 11:15am

mothra wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 12:33am:
rhino wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 11:25pm:

Oh i think CPS in Alice is about as frontline as it gets.

Oh, and another of my best friends is a cop in Darwin, having moved up there for a promotion after years in Marla.

Not a racist.

Yet you leap to label rhino a 'racist' without one clear piece of evidence?

Stating facts is not racist....

Remember Dennis Franz from 'NYPD Blue'?  Served in the 82nd Airborne in Vietnam... the difference between being at one remove from the coalface is that he had a Combat Infantryman's Badge and tangled at close quarters with the PAVN/VC/NVA - those who sat in an office and handled radio traffic and designed strategies and tactics on paper did not...

See the difference?

Add to that the reality that what sounds good and looks great on paper is often not worth ten cents a truckload on the open market...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Jul 10th, 2019 at 12:09pm

rhino wrote on Jul 10th, 2019 at 12:53am:

But my end, what i can do, is attain positive outcomes for my clients and the communities they live in. We sponsor and [highlight]fascilitate programs that reach from suburbia to Country ... and we work with some absolutely amazing people.[/highlight]

The word is facilitate

Interventionist .......................................................   Cool

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print