Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Abbos on the rampage.....again (Read 3494 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: Abbos on the rampage.....again
Reply #15 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 1:03am

rhino wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 9:47pm:
NAIDOC week they can kiss my  arse, I got it rammed down my throat at work every day. These Clunts can F*k off.

I think the only time NAIDOC week ever got on my nerves was when I was delayed getting to my destination because of a march down one of our main thoroughfares -- Musgrave Street. The local aboriginal community, featuring many school aged students, decided that it is important to get in the way, showing off their racial awareness.

The march only holds a second ranking to those Christmas parades that held my business place to ransom impeding customers' access to the store.

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #16 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 4:55am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 8:07pm:
NAIDOC Week - saw it on the news tonight and was pleased to see it - but then there are a few who stuff it up for the rest, as usual...

No white supremacists out there, though, confronting the marches etc and waving white supremacy flags etc..... just doesn't seem to happen..... no demands to abolish it... no demands to change its name.... make it more inclusive etc....

Funny how that works... goose and gander, eh?

Yes it's funny that.
Australia day......
We get abbos screaming about some bullshite genocide, even though there are more of them now than ever.
We get abbos screaming about stolen lands through loud mailers and wearing European clothing. All purchased with money's given to them.

Anzac day
Out come the abbos again, nothing like a good protest
And the feminists, gotta protest about women raped during war, not that we can do anything about it. Besides muzzos are much better at controlling their women.then all manner of other nutcases come out for one protest or another on ANZAC day.

It seems the terminally offended always love to protest when their betters have a day of celebration.
But when it's their to to have some sort of celebration, AND A WHOLE DAMN WEEK MIND YOU, there is no protest from their so called oppressors.
That's because the oppressors are all too busy working to pay for their damn doles.

Well the abbos get a week of public funded freeloading and telling everyone how hard they have it.
Do you know why it's a week and not just a day, like everyone else?
Because
1) the think most abbos, at least one day of that week will be sober enough to remember
2) because when you are on a permanent public holiday on the public purse, one day isn't enough to feel like it's celebrating.
3) because none of EM work, so they can have as many days off as they like and no one will notice.

Bloody dead beats.
If only they would put in an honest days work, they might get some respect.

RESPECT THEY AFFORD NO ONE ELSE.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 11:18am

Those lamenting NAIDOC week as an Indigenous version of Australia Day utterly miss the point.

Australia Day is for all of us.

NAIDOC Week is not a substitute.

But congratulations to you. Valkie quite agrees. That should tell you everything you need to know.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #18 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 11:23am

Are they building fish traps?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 1:13pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 1:03am:
NAIDOC week they can kiss my  arse, I got it rammed down my throat at work every day. These Clunts can F*k off.

I think the only time NAIDOC week ever got on my nerves was when I was delayed getting to my destination because of a march down one of our main thoroughfares -- Musgrave Street. The local aboriginal community, featuring many school aged students, decided that it is important to get in the way, showing off their racial awareness.

The march only holds a second ranking to those Christmas parades that held my business place to ransom impeding customers' access to the store.
If you work for the government this Abo acknowledgement cr@p never stops.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 1:53pm

rhino wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 1:13pm:

Serious question, do your coworkers know what an unapologetic racist you are or do you have to hide it?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:08pm

mothra wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 1:53pm:

Serious question, do your coworkers know what an unapologetic racist you are or do you have to hide it?

"coworkers"   Grin

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:31pm

I echo the sentiments of my co workers.

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #23 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:32pm

rhino wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:31pm:

That is literally the echo chamber definition.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:33pm

I don't mean on just NAIDOC week. I mean, do you feel you have to hide your racism from your coworkers?

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:34pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:32pm:

That is literally the echo chamber definition.
Views of real people. Not boofheads in ivory towers like most of yourselves.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:35pm

mothra wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:33pm:

I don't mean on just NAIDOC week. I mean, do you feel you have to hide your racism from your coworkers?
The vast majority of my co workers hold much harsher views towards Aboriginals than myself.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:40pm

rhino wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:35pm:

The vast majority of my co workers hold much harsher views towards Aboriginals than myself.

And we wonder why institutionalised racism is such a problem. Government sponsored even!

My coworkers, who happen to work with many Indigenous people as do i, don;t share those views.

Maybe that's why we tend to attain really good outcomes.

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:45pm

mothra wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:40pm:

And we wonder why institutionalised racism is such a problem. Government sponsored even!

My coworkers, who happen to work with many Indigenous people as do i, don;t share those views.

Show examples of "good outcomes" you have attained.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:49pm

rhino wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:45pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 9th, 2019 at 2:40pm:

Show examples of "good outcomes" you have attained.

Are you saying that no good outcomes can be achieved with Indigenous people? You seem incredulous.

Why would that be a surprise to you? Don't manage it?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print