Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Why Milkshaking Works (Read 510 times)
AiA
Gold Member

Why Milkshaking Works
Jul 6th, 2019 at 8:45am

If Gandhi were alive he'd be milkshaking the British ...

Why Milkshaking Works

The far right fears nothing more than public humiliation.

Quote:
What these critiques misunderstand is why milkshaking is so potent against Farage and his brethren: It humiliates them. Nothing animates the far right or shapes its worldview quite so much as the desire to humiliate others—and the fear of being humiliated themselves. It’s why alt-right trolls, projecting their own sexual insecurities, enjoy calling their opponents “cucks.” It’s why they rally around blustery authoritarian figures like Donald Trump who cast themselves as beyond embarrassment, shame, or ridicule. They brandish humiliation like a weapon while craving release from it.

https://newrepublic.com/article/153959/milkshaking-nigel-farage-effective?utm_co...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Why Milkshaking Works
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 9:38am

It popularises them. Egg boy did more for Anning's popularity than Anning himself ever could have.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2019 at 9:48am

its called assault so you are calling for attacks which will put people in jail ..

this is how smart you are so carry on regardless

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/rep-matt-gaetz-will-press-charges-in-milk...

Rep. Matt Gaetz will press charges in ‘milkshaking’ incident

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., will press charges against the woman accused of drilling him with a drink cup as he exited a town hall earlier this month. (Bill Clark/CQ Roll Call)

Rep. Matt Gaetz will press charges against the woman who allegedly hurled a drink cup at him, the Florida congressman said Thursday.

“I am going to press charges ... I think it’s really important to send a message that we as conservatives have a right to our views, just like anybody else has a right to their views,” Gaetz said in an interview on Fox news the night before.

[Rep. Matt Gaetz to be investigated by House Ethics for tweet apparently threatening Cohen]

“If there are no consequences, maybe it’s me getting hit with a drink one time, but what if it's a member of my staff? And what if instead of a drink it’s acid, or urine?”

Gaetz tweeted a clip from the interview on Thursday, saying “It’s really important to send a message that we as conservatives have a right to our views — just like anybody else. We’re not backing down.”

you should probably stick to your perverted sex act and masturbation threads and stay with things you are familiar with ..

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

juliar
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 6th, 2019 at 8:56am

Does the milkshake come with a straw?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics