Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Oh, BTW - John Jarratt was found not guilty (Read 3099 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Oh, BTW - John Jarratt was found not guilty
Reply #45 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 5:18pm

philperth2010 wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 4:58pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 4:53pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 4:43pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 4:19pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 9:44am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 9:29am:
philperth2010 wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 8:58am:
What a prize ass hole....Screwing a sheila whilst his wife slept in the next bedroom and he is the victim....It is no wonder you right wing wankers support this dickhead!!!

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No political affiliation associated with someone being unfaithful.... being a prize asshole is not yet a crime.... and no - he is not the victim of a random shag - he was found not guilty of an allegation of rape... meaning essentially that legally there is no victim ....

Beware the rush to the head of emotion and emotive response ...

I never said he was a rapist although I suspect he is....Being an ass hole is not a crime but being able to call an ass hole an ass hole is my right....You can defend the dickhead all you want....Says a lot about you mate when you call out people for having a different opinion as an emotional response....He is a scum bag mate!!!

It was your use of the term 'right wing wankers' that gave your emotional state away... nobody has to be a 'right wing' anything to simply state facts....

Where on Earth would you get the idea that I'm 'right wing' anything?  And when did I abrogate your right to call him an asshole?  I merely said that being an asshole had no political affiliation... but you're in Faroffwa, aren't you?  Look at the prize penises voted into Parliament from out that way...   Cool

You may re-read what I posted at your leisure - and then come back with a coherent and unemotional reply ...

Jarratt is an ass hole and you defend him....Sook!!!

Cry Cry Cry

As you should be aware he wasn't on trial for screwing his "roommate" ...

he was on trial for "rape".

He was found not guilty after 15 mins deliberation

so his name has been dragged through the mud.

He has a right to seek redress

If it can be found that the accusations of rape were false & the boot then ends up on the other foot ..... the accusers.

And sanctimonious twerps like yourself have to eat your words.

What words are they....I called him an ass hole not a rapist....Making crap up again???

And you're being a sanctimonious arsehole.

So what if he screwed the sheila in the room next door to where he was staying?

I know you'd knock it back even if it was plated for you ey? Roll Eyes

Crying rape 40 years later is not cool.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Reply #46 - Jul 8th, 2019 at 5:44pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 5:18pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 4:58pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 4:53pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 4:43pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 4:19pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 9:44am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 9:29am:
philperth2010 wrote on Jul 8th, 2019 at 8:58am:
What a prize ass hole....Screwing a sheila whilst his wife slept in the next bedroom and he is the victim....It is no wonder you right wing wankers support this dickhead!!!

No political affiliation associated with someone being unfaithful.... being a prize asshole is not yet a crime.... and no - he is not the victim of a random shag - he was found not guilty of an allegation of rape... meaning essentially that legally there is no victim ....

Beware the rush to the head of emotion and emotive response ...

I never said he was a rapist although I suspect he is....Being an ass hole is not a crime but being able to call an ass hole an ass hole is my right....You can defend the dickhead all you want....Says a lot about you mate when you call out people for having a different opinion as an emotional response....He is a scum bag mate!!!

It was your use of the term 'right wing wankers' that gave your emotional state away... nobody has to be a 'right wing' anything to simply state facts....

Where on Earth would you get the idea that I'm 'right wing' anything?  And when did I abrogate your right to call him an asshole?  I merely said that being an asshole had no political affiliation... but you're in Faroffwa, aren't you?  Look at the prize penises voted into Parliament from out that way...   Cool

You may re-read what I posted at your leisure - and then come back with a coherent and unemotional reply ...

Jarratt is an ass hole and you defend him....Sook!!!

Cry Cry Cry

As you should be aware he wasn't on trial for screwing his "roommate" ...

he was on trial for "rape".

He was found not guilty after 15 mins deliberation

so his name has been dragged through the mud.

He has a right to seek redress

If it can be found that the accusations of rape were false & the boot then ends up on the other foot ..... the accusers.

And sanctimonious twerps like yourself have to eat your words.

What words are they....I called him an ass hole not a rapist....Making crap up again???

And you're being a sanctimonious arsehole.

So what if he screwed the sheila in the room next door to where he was staying?

I know you'd knock it back even if it was plated for you ey? Roll Eyes

Crying rape 40 years later is not cool.

You are judging me by your own low moral standards....Don't!!!

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #47 - Jul 9th, 2019 at 7:46pm

A standing penis has no conscience ........

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jul 14th, 2019 at 11:17pm

JJ was raped... not only at thirteen by a bigger kid in  boarding school, but also from the moment these accusations were made....

Just like every man accused by a woman these days - the situation I warned against in my submission (there were two dissenting views - mine was one) to the NSW LRC over 'domestic violence laws' (three lies for the price of one) was that implementing such 'laws' that deemed a person guilty without addressing facts would serve to reduce the concept of 'innocent until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt on proven fact', and would replace it with guilt by accusation ..... such has come to pass...

No need to thank you for defending your rights .... just part of the service...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 5:01am

Sounds like another case of the Man not being 'guilty' but being taught a very valuable lesson.

He came out 'crying' and upset. It's obvious the women scared him and punished him via the Court Experience.

Sure she may have consented in the belief that he would treat her good. He didn't - he threw her to the trash and in the end, she took him to Court for Rape.
He got off. But he didn't get his rocks off this time.
He got 'scared'.

Such is the 'inner' Guilt.  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 2:08pm

Jasin wrote on Jul 15th, 2019 at 5:01am:
Sounds like another case of the Man not being 'guilty' but being taught a very valuable lesson.

He came out 'crying' and upset. It's obvious the women scared him and punished him via the Court Experience.

Sure she may have consented in the belief that he would treat her good. He didn't - he threw her to the trash and in the end, she took him to Court for Rape.
He got off. But he didn't get his rocks off this time.
He got 'scared'.

Such is the 'inner' Guilt.  Wink

He was married at the time - what would make her imagine he would 'treat her good'?  If every man who took up an offer was guilty of something, the line would be endless...

It seems you sometimes have a real issue with fairness when dealing with white boys....

― John Adams

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jul 15th, 2019 at 2:21pm

Winnah !

Winnah !

haven't thought too highly of him since all that emerged

but, it does seem to be a bit of an elite cottage industry these days

the matter goes to court