no safe spaces here for leftie snowflakes

IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Re: Real Americans
Reply #1 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:40pm

horses....turn good grass into poo and weeds.

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:53pm

barryfromthebush wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:40pm:

you got that right  Cheesy

DSC02021.JPG (202 KB | 9 )
DSC02021.JPG

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Jul 3rd, 2019 at 9:16pm

Who is the broodmare in your life, Aqua?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

barryfromthebush
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bum Chum
Reply #4 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 5:28am

the only good horse is one with a little lead ball behind its right ear

Bumblywumbly

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 5:38am

barryfromthebush wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 5:28am:

Could you possibly scream any harder for attention ?

and you're not even funny

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 5:50am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:37pm:

real americans dropped the damn ball when they sat back and allowed their Congress to be infiltrated and controlled by a now 50% approx. dual-citizen 'Israeli-Americans'

Amongst my ancestors are the real, real Americans.  Some of them lived in what is said to be the oldest log cabin in Nebraska.  Headed by a farmer-ancestor who persisted through everything Nature and Weather could throw until he produced apples, initially, which grew to full crop and were transported to tables around the land, whereas everyone else's had failed and driven them off the land.  The US Dept. of Agriculture made several trips out to poach his knowledge and it was adopted by others who went on to reap the benefit

Another ancestor, in Utah this time, at age 76, made and installed the ornament at the very top of the new Temple spire

Another received word from a hero flying on his horse from farm to farm, to warn the tribes were heading their way intent on slaughter.  That ancestor loaded his family in a horse-drawn cart and took off to the fort the men had built in preparation for such an event.  Two thirds of the flight to the fort, it was realised the youngest child had been left behind in a makeshift crib in the barn.  He handed the reins to his wife and rode his horse hard into the face of the approaching war-party to retrieve his infant.  And he succeeded and made it to the fort with the war party hot on his tail. There's an entire book written about that family -- reads like a movie, but all true

One thing's for sure, the American branch of my ancestors didn't go through all they did in order carpet-bagging parasites could take over the US Congress

American's dropped the ball and they'd better pick it up again, fast.  Or they're done

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #7 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 5:59am

PZ547 wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 5:50am:

real americans dropped the damn ball when they sat back and allowed their Congress to be infiltrated and controlled by a now 50% approx. dual-citizen 'Israeli-Americans'

Amongst my ancestors are the real, real Americans.  Some of them lived in what is said to be the oldest log cabin in Nebraska.  Headed by a farmer-ancestor who persisted through everything Nature and Weather could throw until he produced apples, initially, which grew to full crop and were transported to tables around the land, whereas everyone else's had failed and driven them off the land.  The US Dept. of Agriculture made several trips out to poach his knowledge and it was adopted by others who went on to reap the benefit

Another ancestor, in Utah this time, at age 76, made and installed the ornament at the very top of the new Temple spire

Another received word from a hero flying on his horse from farm to farm, to warn the tribes were heading their way intent on slaughter.  That ancestor loaded his family in a horse-drawn cart and took off to the fort the men had built in preparation for such an event.  Two thirds of the flight to the fort, it was realised the youngest child had been left behind in a makeshift crib in the barn.  He handed the reins to his wife and rode his horse hard into the face of the approaching war-party to retrieve his infant.  And he succeeded and made it to the fort with the war party hot on his tail. There's an entire book written about that family -- reads like a movie, but all true

One thing's for sure, the American branch of my ancestors didn't go through all they did in order carpet-bagging parasites could take over the US Congress

American's dropped the ball and they'd better pick it up again, fast.  Or they're done

Are you bashing the jews again?

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 6:05am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 5:59am:

Are you bashing the jews again?

Let the light shine where it falls

right?

You disputing anything I've said?

Is the US Congress not dominated by approx. 50% 'dual citizen Israeli-jews' ?

No?  So all those news reports are lying?

No.  They're not lying

So go on --- tell us.  How did a tiny minority come to take over 50% of the US Congress?

How did that happen?

and dual citizens to boot !

Right.  And now you have nothing to add, unless it's to apologise for accusing me of 'jew bashing'

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #9 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 6:18am

I've not had time to fact check it, but it does seem like another of those odd claims put out by groups with an agenda, accepted without a second thought by those whose view align with said groups.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 6:22am

SadKangaroo wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 6:18am:
I've not had time to fact check it, but it does seem like another of those odd claims put out by groups with an agenda, accepted without a second thought by those whose view align with said groups.

It's not an 'odd claim' at all

It's stamped, verified, in Congress

unless you classify Congress as an 'odd group', in which case I'd be forced to agree with you

but it wasn't always that way

just as the US wasn't always as it is today

It used to inspire people from remote Siberia to the jungles of Thailand

everyone wanted to be American, everyone wanted to live in the wonderful US which they saw in movies and heard on the radio

and just look at it now

It's a crying shame

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:22am

PZ547 wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 5:38am:
barryfromthebush wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 5:28am:

Could you possibly scream any harder for attention ?

and you're not even funny

Grin

Beware the Fury of a Patient Man.

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:23am

aquascoot wrote on Jul 3rd, 2019 at 6:53pm:

Excellent photo and a good rider with no saddle.

Better than me!

IP Logged

SerialBrain9
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:25am

If you do - it would most likely that you checked anything - but hey - give us your uneducated "opinion" anyway  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:52am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:23am:

Better than me!

Don't beat yourself up, son. You've gone bareback plenty of times.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #15 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:59am

That would make him Mormon, not American.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 8:02am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:52am:

Better than me!

But he was wearing chaps so that makes it okay ...

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 8:24am

AiA wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 8:02am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:52am:

Better than me!

But he was wearing chaps so that makes it okay ...

Yep.  The Mormons were running out of converts so despatched to Europe where they passed around an especially modified book of their new religion

Times were tough in Europe at the time.  The Promised land beckoned.  Tens of thousands of them departed for the US

When they finally made it to Salt Lake, it was to find the Mormons had devilishly misrepresented the tenets of their so-called religion. Specifically, the Mormons had deleted all reference to plural marriages from the editions presented to Europeans

Most had sold their life's possessions to fund their passage to the US.  They had burned their bridges and had to make the best of it

The old guy who erected the ornament atop the new Temple stayed within the Mormon fold

the ancestor who ended up in Nebraska outright rejected Mormonism not long after finding out what the Mormon founders were all about and he and his family succeeded in escaping Salt Lake which, if you know your Mormon history, employed a hit-mob known as the Avenging Angels.  The mobs were comprised of Native Americans and basically contract killers.  Their job was to prevent anyone from escaping Salt Lake.  They murdered people and their bones are still out there under the earth

but my Nebraka oldie and his family were tough and obviously pretty smart.  They made it out and settled in Nebraska.  During their escape from Salt Lake, they came across a woman, on foot. She'd made a run for it.  Her Mormon elder spouse prevented her from taking her children so she'd had to leave them behind, probably hoping to rescue them later.  My ancestral oldie and his family picked the woman up before the Avenging Angels could cut her down and they took her to safety.  All that woman had to trade with to begin her new life out of Mormonism was her watch, which were pretty prized in those days

My Nebraskia oldies had no time for plural marriage and risked their lives to reject it

So one family oldie remained in Utah, the other branch rejected everything Mormonism stood for

but you seem to believe Mormonism is a separate nationality

do you normally advertise your ignorance so openly?

did you imagine you'd embarrass me with your 'quick uptake' reference to Mormonism?

I mentioned Utah at the outset, knowing full well it's association with Mormonism

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 8:34am

PZ547 wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 8:24am:

Mormons are a separate species, not nationality.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 9:06am

AiA wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 8:34am:
PZ547 wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 8:24am:

Mormons are a separate species, not nationality.

I wouldn't know.  I'm not a Mormon

Are you, or have you been, a Mormon?

Behind all those dinky 'new' religions (and the old Abrahamic ones) sit the usual suspects, as always

Dianetics become Scientology.  money raking

Mormonism become Latter Day Saints .. money raking

the Jovial Witnesses

and the Adventists

heaps of others

all nuts, there to make you nuts

God's there.  He says, ask and I'll deliver.  Who needs religions apart from those who want to 'gather together'.  Fine if that's what they choose.  I like to go one on one with God myself. And He's never told me otherwise

but it's a different time now and religions are doing it tough.  Back in the mid 1800s, religion was their hope for the future, because day to day was grinding work and hardship.  They figured if they kept their noses to the grindstone and basically obeyed those who claimed to be plugged into God personally, they might scrape a decent sort of afterlife out of it.  No antibiotics or penicillin. Diseases rampant.  They were lucky to pull three living kids out of six.  They weren't educated or sophisticated and believed their 'betters'

Today, you just have to look at the crap peddled by Mormonism to wonder how anyone fell for it back then.  Peep stones.  Plagiarised manuscripts intended to be a novel.  Golden tablets.  Angels called ..... Moroni !  They'd be laughed out of town today.  But back then, Joseph Smith had many wealthy backers, it's said. And they saved his bacon.  As for his sergeants in arms, etc., he collected a bunch of lascivious, power mad, money mad perverts ... I must add, 'in my opinion'.  They belonged to the Breed or Perish mentality, same as the Australian governments after WW2 and their Yellow Peril scaremongering and stupid selection of migrants

So the 'mormon elders and founders' were grabbing each others pre-teen daughters in the end ... claiming it to be the will of God .. and impregnating everything in sight to grow what today would be classified as a 'movement' or 'cult'.  And the echoes of that mentality still poses a problem today for those Mormons who're trying to clean up their religion's reputation

I don't blame the oldie who had to stay.  He was pushed into southern utah, a land of living hell, along with others who were banished, basically.  Although these days it's sanitised and it's said they 'heeded the call'.  No, he was banished as were the others.  They weren't falling in line to the elders' satisfaction. And everything he'd built was 'embraced' -- as in stolen.  In fact, his original house, not the larger, finer one he later built before being banished, is located in the inner sanctum in Salt Lake and is on the tourist guide

By the time he climbed that spire to install the ball, he was an old man. He'd worked his guts out. People that age a hundred years ago, were OLD.  And they used him up to his last breath.  He's in the Utah Pioneers guide, but in life he was stuck in the ground with a worn out grave stone.  He'd come from a wealthy land-owning family prior to being sucked in by the Mormon missionaries who travelled to Europe in search of converts.  Bet he regrets ever seeing their lying faces

but as religions go, is Mormonism/Latter Day Saints-ism any worse than most religions?  Is the Pope and his merry gang better or just less exposed and far richer, having held a forced monopoly for longer?  Is Islam better, is Judaism?

God must shake his head and mutter, 'What the hell are you monkeys up to down there?  Why do you need all the clap trap when I've been right here all along?  Why must you compete with your fake religions?  You know they're all about power and money.  When will you monkeys wake up and grow up?

IP Logged

Prime Minister for Canyons
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #20 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 9:27am

God, the old "real" people trotted out again.

Such a depressingly stupid line. Every person is a real person. Fine you ride horses, good for you, I do something else, good for me.

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

No evidence whatsoever it can be attributed to George Orwell or Eric Arthur Blair (in fact the same guy)

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #21 - Jul 4th, 2019 at 10:10am

SerialBrain9 wrote on Jul 4th, 2019 at 7:25am:

If you do - it would most likely that you checked anything - but hey - give us your uneducated "opinion" anyway  Roll Eyes

Even if I didn't bother to get any facts or stats to back it up (like the current make up of the Congress and the citizenship of its members), it would still be a far more reliable source than anything you're so eager to believe from Q or the other conspiracy bullshit sources you can't help but fellate to completion down your throat so eagerly.
« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2019 at 10:33am by SadKangaroo »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print